Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:27:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A new way to earn cryptocurrency without investing?  (Read 2156 times)
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:34:21 PM

Bounty campaign is very enough to earn decent amount of money,you could have thousands of dollars in just one campaign,and you wont need to invest anything,the thing is trading ,mining and other activities that can give you income would require some good investment to start of,but this bounty hunting will only require your time and effort.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:39:29 PM

You can earn crypt without investing in many ways.Like
1.You can create an account in BTC talk forum and can participate signature/Bounty/Air drop and can earn free crypto currency by posting constructive comments.
2.You can write creative articles about crypto for web blog.
3.Accept crypto currency as a payment method in your business and get free.
4.Playing games online for crypto currency
There may be some other ways but i know only these ways.
jimsteel

Activity: 243
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:34:48 PM

Can someone explain the processor Crowdholding before I enter my details into the system, seems a tad too good to true...
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:40:42 PM

I am not really aware at cloudholding, but imho there is a risk of a hack attack in it. So I would choose ways mentioned above.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:44:27 PM

Rofl. Your big idea is ... crowd funding. Genius. No one ever thought of that. Maybe you could crowd fund for an idea you have and people would get like uhhhhhh... tokens and those tokens would represent a portion of the profit that you earn from your idea. Man you've got a great plan. Nothing could go wrong here. Good luck.
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:38:09 PM

it's only cheese in mousetrap you can get for free. if you are not buying a product - you are the product

cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:03:24 PM

The only effective way for now would be joining bounty hunting,because you wont risk any investment and you can start today without any hassle,people doesnt know how much money they can earn thru bounties,and we are the lucky ones which will be more ahead that these people who arent yet involved with the cryptocurrencies,for me bounties will be the safest thing to do to earn money from nothing.

sousay

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:04:57 PM

Bounty campaign is the best source to earn cryptocurrency without investing for me.I don't have idea as of now about the crowdholding.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:07:10 PM

I think this is the best forum site to earn crypto currency without investment. There is no need to invest and here you can earn by joining bounty campaign and airdrop.
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:07:18 PM

Its not a new way i think. But i prefer investing, beacuse if you  want earn and learn start investing. Its best way.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:27:18 PM

It's more like a steemit to me but better I want this to be huge, because people can easily earn points here, compare to Steemit where you need to have a voting power and generate a lot of votes to gain points and power, definitely I'm going to be active here, this is going to be huge in the future.

Gustafio

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:30:14 PM

Interesting article, thanks for the heads up! I will check out the platform soon.

Anybody here that has personal experience with the site? Any good bounties there?
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:55:17 PM

Hello crypto lovers!

I found this article on CCN today, and I think it's a great little platform. Although it is a paid advert, it is a co-creation platform where you can earn cryptocurrency for free and requires no investment. Has anyone heard about Crowdholding? What do you think about them? Below is a link to the article I found.

https://www.ccn.com/crowdholding-new-way-earn-cryptocurrency/

And here is the website where the platform is if you want to have a look.

https://www.crowdholding.com

hmm, I'll check this out. So this platform is also like bitcointalk that you provide your feedback and later on pays. But I saw one of the comment here that they cannot yet transfer the coins to a wallet for some technical concern.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
netadacadug

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:37:33 AM

CCN logo
Search for:
Search
Marketcap
Prices
ICO Calendar
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Litecoin
Altcoins
Learn
Advertise
Open Positions
© 2018 CryptoCoinsNews. All Rights Reserved.

12.67% $9,605.50
BTCS
BITCOIN SCRYPT
+150.08%
$0.0019
GLC
GLOBALCOIN
-58.13%
$0.0045
SPONSORED STORIES MARCH 10, 2018 23:11
Crowdholding: A New Way to Earn Cryptocurrency

This is a submitted sponsored story. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the content below.

The cryptocurrency ecosystem is growing at a ferocious rate. From nations looking to create their own token, to large corporations looking into implementing blockchain technologies into their structures, more and more people are looking to obtain cryptocurrency as the world slowly starts to embrace this technological advancement. 

Currently, the average user can acquire some tokens by signing up to bounty campaigns or airdrops, logging into crypto faucets,  investing in ICOs, or day trading more established coins. The issue is that each of these techniques has its flaws and risks, and to a new user, can seem daunting. 

As one technology is growing, already established technologies such as social media are coming to dominate our lives, with users sharing all sorts of information about their daily habits,  ambitions, and desires. While other platforms are used to share knowledge and help those in need of guidance; whether writing a university essay or building a soapbox racing car, help is at hand.

Of course, one of the major hurdles for a start-up is funding; companies are under immense pressure to raise the required capital to get their idea off the ground. The next evolutionary step of the sharing economy’s social aspect addressed this problem- the creation of numerous platforms that allow users to fund an idea using nothing but the power of ¨the crowd¨. Thus, crowdfunding was born.

The inability to gather enough feedback from the potential users, be it from a demo test or a whitepaper-based idea, is yet another factor that prevents companies from realising their potential. The result is that teams launch products that users do not actually need, find difficult to use, or simply do not understand how to utilise in their day-to-day lives. Regular feedback and collaboration in an open economy is one way to ensure that launched projects are indeed market ready.

What is Crowdholding?
Crowdholding is the next evolutionary step onward from crowdfunding. The platform allows people to earn cryptocurrency in a new and innovative way- through their feedback and responses to tasks. Just like the more social community focused platforms, Crowdholding enables enterprises to collaborate with the crowd. Doing so can help businesses to understand market needs, improve their business model, and create better action plans. The net result is reduced research & development (R&D) costs, much higher productivity due to the focus on the product vision, and increased revenues. Given the decentralised nature of blockchain projects, Crowdholding looks to be a great platform to attract pre-ICO and ICO projects. It will allow teams to launch their Bounty campaigns and share their own token with the users. Users´ wallets are connected to the platform, thus they can immediately receive the tokens and exchange them for money. I reseach this question and found this article
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:56:42 AM

Hello crypto lovers!

I found this article on CCN today, and I think it's a great little platform. Although it is a paid advert, it is a co-creation platform where you can earn cryptocurrency for free and requires no investment. Has anyone heard about Crowdholding? What do you think about them? Below is a link to the article I found.

https://www.ccn.com/crowdholding-new-way-earn-cryptocurrency/

And here is the website where the platform is if you want to have a look.

https://www.crowdholding.com
I don't really sure if it is free because in the signature campaign is not free too. Yes they have a free token but we need to do something before we get those token so it is not free and i am sure that like signature campaign, we have to do something just to get cryptocurrency but we don't know what it is because money is very important yo people
ziyush

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:04:54 AM

check this article cover all possible way to earn altcoin and btc without investment

https://coinpricetoday.com/crypto/earning-cryptocurrency-without-investment/
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:17:16 AM

It is good to know that even in cryptocurrency we will be able to earn. However, the best way to earn in cryptocurrency is to invest it in an ICO project that could profit you in the near future. You should select a project that will be easily to realize or to be implemented. Thus project that will likely to succeed are the project with formidable concept just like the BITSCHOOL ICO project that focuses on Education. This is a good project indeed and it is already being recognized globally to promote quality education with the use of the new trends of technology. This will help the teacher to deliver lessons easily with the aide of technology. As we all know that education is the fundamental basic need of human being. And the project will be realized as soon as it will reaches its hard cap and then all of the investors will earn profit from it with the dividend. If you wish to learn more about BITSCHOOL ICO visit the website with the link provided below:

https://www.bitschool.io/
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1022
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:52:13 PM

Our YUP token is now listed on IDEX! 

https://idex.market/eth/yup
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:59:49 PM

New way it's have any skills on the internet then just go to any freelance platform "cryptogrind" or something else and start to make money.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:13:08 PM

Not ever heard about it yet, but i'm not sure it's safe.
The safest to earn cryptos without investing is doing bounties and airdrops
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: