Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:08:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A new way to earn cryptocurrency without investing?  (Read 2156 times)
Britanshio

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:16:37 PM

there is no free way to earn crypto coins.
you need to work to earn crypto. bounty or airdrop works are "work"
Crowdfunding is an investment. Don't mix apples and oranges.

Yeah it would like to earn bitcoin without an investment you are authorize to joined bounty program.This is a big possibilty that you have a huge income  without an investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bramborakymilenec

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:52:10 PM

I am a big fan of this platform and been using it for a while, I would recommend it to anyone who wants to earn some crypto to use it. It is completely free to signup and start making comments (which is how you earn the crypto).

I think these guys need to work on getting their name out to users, because they do not seem to have a problem getting startups onboard, but I feel the platform can only really flourish if they have 1,000's of users. I find it is better than bounties because to make any money out of bounties you need the ICO to be successful and for them to hit the exchange. On Crowdholding they have already finished their ICO successfully and are already on a few decentralised exchanges, plus they have some tokens / coins that are already on exchanges (such as DeepOnion, ITT and Smartcash).

Honestly what do you have to lose? You log in through Facebook and away you go!

https://www.crowdholding.com
bramborakymilenec

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:56:27 PM

Can someone explain the processor Crowdholding before I enter my details into the system, seems a tad too good to true...

Sure jimsteel,

So startups who have joined the platform make tasks that have a amount of crypto attached to it i.e. "where should we market?' or "what do you think about our logo?" and an amount of 300 YUP (Crowdholding's crypto)

You give your feedback on the task.

The better the response and more up votes it gets, the more of the stake you get in total amount, once the task has expired, the platform divides up the crypto and it goes to your profile.

It is as simple as that, you are getting rewarded for giving good feedback to the startups who need it. Think of it as market research / idea validation for crypto (although there are a lot more tasks / bounties / job opportunities etc).

I hope this response explains it well, the best thing to do is it log onto the platform for free and have a play around with it.

roganite

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:23:34 PM

Thanks for the article, I know some people don't bother reading sponsored content, but I think everyone should look at this article, it is a free platform for getting hold of crypto.
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:43:56 PM

Interesting to see how it will change bounty campaigns on BTT in future. Will they move to this new platform? Sure should register and try.
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:46:44 PM

You can get a free kryptual currency, but a penny. The most profitable part in bounty programs and aidrop!

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:49:19 PM

Hello crypto lovers!

I found this article on CCN today, and I think it's a great little platform. Although it is a paid advert, it is a co-creation platform where you can earn cryptocurrency for free and requires no investment. Has anyone heard about Crowdholding? What do you think about them? Below is a link to the article I found.

https://www.ccn.com/crowdholding-new-way-earn-cryptocurrency/

And here is the website where the platform is if you want to have a look.

there's a lot of ways to earn cryptocurrency without investing like airdrops, bounties, referral. bounties is the best way but the easiest is the airdrops.
you can also join paid to click program that pays crypto instead of fiat.

Rostock

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:52:09 PM

I've already seen it. I can't say I'm interested in it. Receive free cryptocurrency as previously related only to airdrop bounty companies.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
cryptowomba

Activity: 233

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:27:40 PM

Nie article and I will look into Crowdholding.

I like the ideology already, I think crwodsourcing is the future down to the technology we have at our disposal, but so far I haven't seen a great application of the ideology. I signed up to Crowdholding and it seems a very interesting platform, I think it could be very big in the future if they get more users.

I know that any ICO would be interested on being on their platform if they have over 10k users.... So that's where they should start, by making the product perfect and bringing on the users.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:32:50 PM

To earn without investing I have programmed a token faucet,so one can earn token.
I believe it is enough a new way nowadays.

phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1022
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:20:54 PM

We are proud to announce another startup has joined forces with Crowdholding. Click on the link below to read all about Whalesburg.

http://bit.ly/2p7uG5R

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:42:43 PM

Hello crypto lovers!

I found this article on CCN today, and I think it's a great little platform. Although it is a paid advert, it is a co-creation platform where you can earn cryptocurrency for free and requires no investment. Has anyone heard about Crowdholding? What do you think about them? Below is a link to the article I found.

https://www.ccn.com/crowdholding-new-way-earn-cryptocurrency/

And here is the website where the platform is if you want to have a look.

hmm, I'll check this out. So this platform is also like bitcointalk that you provide your feedback and later on pays. But I saw one of the comment here that they cannot yet transfer the coins to a wallet for some technical concern.

I have also checked the https://crowholding.com platform carefully but I am just beginning to follow it up. I think it's a good one but they need to improve on it especially the payment method. I don't really understand how payment will be made even though they requested for our ETH wallet address. Also those Yupies points scare me seriously. Infact I don't like that name Yupies.  Anyway we will take to understand them. Thanks

HOMT