Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:06:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A new way to earn cryptocurrency without investing?  (Read 2156 times)
eloymjb

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:15:09 PM

theres a lot of way to earn on cryptocurrency without investing, you can earn by faucet and claim time by time. and another way to earn is to join in all bounty campaign and needs a time and effort such as knowledge about bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:41:28 PM

Hello crypto lovers!

I found this article on CCN today, and I think it's a great little platform. Although it is a paid advert, it is a co-creation platform where you can earn cryptocurrency for free and requires no investment. Has anyone heard about Crowdholding? What do you think about them? Below is a link to the article I found.

https://www.ccn.com/crowdholding-new-way-earn-cryptocurrency/

And here is the website where the platform is if you want to have a look.

https://www.crowdholding.com

if you want to get cryptocurrency without investment you can participate in bounty campaign and I think your ranking is enough to follow the existing bounty campaign, from where you can get paid using cryptocurrency.

beetlejam

Activity: 225

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:21:23 PM

I have been using Crowdholding for a while, and I really like the platform. I would recommend anyone to use it.
iloveturtles

Activity: 194
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:06:18 PM

Interesting platform, I think this could be a very good starting point for people who have skills, but lack knowledge on how to make money through crypto.

https://www.crowdholding.com
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1022
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:44:31 PM

We are excited to announce that Crowdholding is now listed on Coinhub! Click on the link below to read more about our strategy towards exchanges and how you can help us!

http://bit.ly/2FBmdya

jznsamuel

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

“Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:47:39 PM

Well, I'm going to investigate a bit more but thanks for sharing! looks like a nice platform.

wizzydizzycrypto

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:14:21 PM

Well, I'm going to investigate a bit more but thanks for sharing! looks like a nice platform.

I would jznsamuel,

I have been following Crowdholding for quite some time and I think it's a great little project. They are very transparent and all they need to do to get it off the ground is get the word out about themselves. Once they have over 15k users, I think they will have any ICO startup queuing around the block to get on their platform.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:21:29 PM

there is no free way to earn crypto coins.
you need to work to earn crypto. bounty or airdrop works are "work"
Crowdfunding is an investment. Don't mix apples and oranges.

Your right, there are no free to get in crypto, if you need momey you need to work hard to make successful dream, i think that is scam that they advert thre in furom.

iloveturtles

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:33:08 PM

there is no free way to earn crypto coins.
you need to work to earn crypto. bounty or airdrop works are "work"
Crowdfunding is an investment. Don't mix apples and oranges.

Your right, there are no free to get in crypto, if you need momey you need to work hard to make successful dream, i think that is scam that they advert thre in furom.

According to their website, they have had a beta platform since March 2017, I don't think a scam could run for that long without getting a bad name, and I haven't heard any negative feedback about Crowdholding.

Course they will communicate to people on this forum, it is the largest forum for crypto lovers, it's exactly the sort of people they are aiming to get on their platform. If you think that spreading the word about a business on this forum makes it scam, then all ICOs / altcoins are scams as pretty much every ICO has a thread on here.

Way I see it, it's free to sign in so what do you have to lose? If you think you can give good feedback to startups and want to get hold of some crypto this platform is perfect.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:58:31 PM

Though I just checked your site and I'm trying to understand the concept of your business, I personally seen the potentials of this project, helping one business to another, giving opinion to enhance and developing more ideas, and rewarding a token will help, just another way of bounty, I guess. This site
just gives a different look to some sort of a decent job online, little by little. But if we do focus and understand the concept, then chances to earn much bigger is possible.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:03:41 PM

You can earn cryptos without investing money by means of work and effort which is also known as doing bounty campaigns where you can do task such as social media task or by doing translations etc
bithuner

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:09:07 PM

I really like the concept, thanks for sharing!

I've signed up, best to be an early adopter than miss out! especially if it is completely free to do so.
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:55:31 PM

good info. But in my opinion, this forum offers a lot of cryptocurrency in many ways, there is from airdrop that only requires registration and some are required to complete the assigned task.
bucsky

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

einc.io

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:58:39 PM

Earning cryptocurrency without investing is through airdrops.

》          EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now   ((   EINC.IO   ))
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:10:14 PM

Give feedback, join bounty campaigns, get rewarded with crypto!
Choose a good coin, you will be rewarded
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:12:13 PM

I still do the old ways of earning cryptocurrencies for free. Join the airdrops or the bounties, and you'll be paid for free. Many have joined and hey, its much better than that one.

georgeforeham

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:18:09 PM

Nice article, I am a user of Crowdholding and it's a great platform.
realcrypto

Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:08:14 PM

The crowdholding platform is a very interesting platform, It is simplifying the way to get cryptocurrency without hardwork. I have register in the platform.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
jackhdt

Merit: 256

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:20:54 PM

I still do the old ways of earning cryptocurrencies for free. Join the airdrops or the bounties, and you'll be paid for free. Many have joined and hey, its much better than that one.
that is not free. you have to labor to get paid by their token. When you participate in the bounty campaign. You must labor, by advertising their project on the media or bitcointalk. you act as an advertiser and the amount you get is totally worthy and i don't see it is free

Make me great again
batmanbabushka

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:34:38 PM

Joined the platform, I really like it. I think it is a better system than bounty campaigns already. I hope more and more startups adopt Crowdholding and use them as a bounty platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: