Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:52:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A new way to earn cryptocurrency without investing?  (Read 2156 times)
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:32:54 PM

The easiest way I know for earning cryptocurrency without investing is the bounty campaigns. You can choose signature, media, articles, anything you like

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dhrazzen

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:36:40 PM

Yes!  You can participate in any bounties. You can join signature campaign,  social media or you can be a translator. In that way you can earn stakes and in the end of the project you will be given a token. Aside from that you can be a miner or a trader also.  Many ways to gain cryptocurrency just read and search all the articles that tackles about it or you can be one of us BOUNTY HUNTERS.
LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:48:43 PM

I wonder how much you can earn this way, probably not a lot.

Has anyone tried it? Thoughts?

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
tommydavis45

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:05:45 AM

I wonder how much you can earn this way, probably not a lot.

Has anyone tried it? Thoughts?

I think it depends on what tokens you earned from them, for example on their platform they had a DeepOnion task, which is around 2 bucks now. If you got a nice slice it's not a bad start for making one comment on a task. Also you get Crowdholding's YUP which is on exchange, but is a low price at the minute.

All it would take is for a coin to explode and you get a nice payoff. I found this article today, which is the "Crowdholder of the month" he got over 300 YUPs for 12 comments plus 3 other ERC-20 tokens. Doesn't seem a bad little platform. Link is below. (I'm gonna aim to be the Crowdhollder of the month for March)

https://medium.com/@crowdholding/the-crowdholder-of-the-month-goes-to-34735a7d36d5
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:52:43 AM

there are several ways to get bitcoin without having to invest that is by way of mining, bounty, blockchain it is some way to get bitcoin apart from investment Cool
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:29:17 AM

Bounty hunting is a lot better,promoting these ICOs surely an easy thing to do especially when you have good number of followers in your social media accounts that would be great and profitable,but i were you i will focus more on signatures because it can give us a lot profits that these social media bounty campaigns,crowdholding seems to be promising but i dont think this would easily be accepted by our community.

Bounty campaign need no investment just focus the forum make quality posts just to impress the participants meet the requirements of the thread follow the instructions of the campaign and if the ICO succeed you will receive compensation.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:29:24 PM

Quite nice and interesting to me. before I will look for more information, but take a quick look at the site. The way used by giving reviews is pretty good
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:38:39 PM

I dint find much about easy crypto earning on this site moreover it’s a sponsored story .it’s sating all about Ico and crowdfunding. There is lots of airdrop sites are giving feee coins . But it doesn’t worth anymore. There is no easy way to earn crypto currency there should be some effort required .

phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1022
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:05:22 PM

We have a new task on Crowdholding. Log in, co-create with DeepOnion and receive crypto for your feedback.

http://bit.ly/2piRw9V

kavita16
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 02:05:39 PM

Best ways to earn cryptocurrency for free are bounties, airdrops,mining, trading without any investment.

repetecrypto

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:29:16 PM

Great article, and I will try Crowdholding. Seems like a very interesting platform.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:35:52 PM

Several bounty programs still active and also referral, join now
https://ecex.exchange/ 

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:07:06 PM

Really, guys?
Earn money without work, investing, thinking and other?
You believe in it?

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:52:09 PM

You are still getting paid for doing something, it is not investing money though, but you are still exerting effort to get paid. We already have bounty campaigns before this, not to mention airdrops as well where you are literally given coins just by retweeting or something.
Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:47:32 PM

This is good idea. Don't think it is money for free. They will pay for participating. You have to invest your time and complete some tasks.
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:51:45 PM

Thanks for the article ! really help!  good luck to you !
Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:44:20 AM

for me ihave a new way to earn cryptocurrency in the way of airdrops because its just free its just airdropping free tokens to many persons or else i do bounty hunting im  participating in bounty campaigns to earn more tokens.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:52:58 AM

You are still getting paid for doing something, it is not investing money though, but you are still exerting effort to get paid. We already have bounty campaigns before this, not to mention airdrops as well where you are literally given coins just by retweeting or something.
You can still get earn or get paid but of course if you are doing it too, so when I'm new here in cryptocurrency I am not able to invest ahead of time because I dont have a capital on my own to start my investment so that I join this signature campaigns. Yes, this signature campaigns help me to get my firts crypto coin, then later on I tried also bounty campaigns and airdrops too.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:57:41 AM

As far as I know for us to earn crypto without investing in it, is joining in form of bounty campaign where after their ico end the distribution of the token will follows and once it happen of being pay by them we can trade anytime the token in the exchange platform market.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:02:01 AM

There are no such free cryptocurrency without doing something in return.
Most of us in this forum are participating signature and other bounty campaigns and some of us are joining Airdrops to get bounty stake tokens but it is not Free.
I really don't believe that this wold be a free crypto, if it is then you got to do something first like help them to promote or advertise their ICO or projects.
Well, I agree with the fact that there is nothing free. Actually, the essence is to buy and hold the tokens of most of these projects and since they have a trading platform, they share the returns of the traded alts among all the users holding those coins.
Like someone have mentioned, Crypto One Stop Solution (COSS) is a very good example of this, but at the end, you are still investing your funds buying COSS token anyway so like you said, nothing is free, it is either you are investing money or time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: