Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:00:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A new way to earn cryptocurrency without investing?  (Read 2156 times)
pat231

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:16:07 AM

But how can we be sure the bounty we select is legitimate?

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:21:23 AM

Hello crypto lovers!

I found this article on CCN today, and I think it's a great little platform. Although it is a paid advert, it is a co-creation platform where you can earn cryptocurrency for free and requires no investment. Has anyone heard about Crowdholding? What do you think about them? Below is a link to the article I found.

https://www.ccn.com/crowdholding-new-way-earn-cryptocurrency/

And here is the website where the platform is if you want to have a look.

https://www.crowdholding.com
It is  a promoted content, so read carefully, I invest in yupie token by crowdholding but now not enter market yet. You should also explain how to get the token?
itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:26:53 AM

Nice article, checked the platform, it is fresh and looking cool. For me bounties and airdrops are the main way to earn cryptocurrency without investing.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:55:03 AM

Interesting article an nice platform, I see there is a DeepOnion task added yesterday. If Crowdholding keeps having tasks like that with well known coins / tokens then they will haven problem growing.

Here is the new DeepOnion task if anyone wants to earn some Crowdholding YUP + DeepOnion Onion in one swoop!

https://www.crowdholding.com/project/142/task/427/deeponion-airdrops-distribution-plan-and-future-speculation
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:57:46 AM

Nothing of value is free,to earn in cryptocurrency without investing you must be ready to invest your time in bounty campaign, to earn,this can be sometimes streesfull,but it worth it at the long run.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:06:59 AM

There are so many ways in earning cryptocurrency without investing . You can participate in bounty campaigns where the ICO teams are allocating some amount of their tokens to be given as a rewards for those who works on their campaigns. And you can also apply in airdrops without any investment of funds. In this kind of work , it only requires your time, focus, effort and the most important is your attitude in dealing on some problems that you may encounter during the campaign period.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:41:34 AM

The new innovated Crowdholding techniques may be good as you have been trying to convince us as part or an insider to this. But I must register that there is no free currency or tokens anywhere in various groups. You must work for whatever you are going to earn. Above all, I am not interested because whatever that demands tokens from you before you can be rewarded is no more free as far as I'm concerned.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:03:16 PM

I there is no other new way as there are Airdrops,bounties so even this ways are not free,as you must do anything to get airdrop tokens,coins nonone gone send you them you must promote them.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

potraviny

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:15:17 PM

Nice article, and also a interesting platform, I think Crowdholding is the sorta platforms we are going to start seeing as more and more people get involved in Cryptocurrency.

Currently only less than 1% are into Crypto, but imagine in a few years when it's 4/5% the amount of users on a platform will be amazing, making it a great prospect for startups regardless if they are crypto related or not.
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:16:04 PM

Why would I use this platform instead of bounties? I personally pick my bounties carefully because I like the project and see value in it.

With trade or mining that takes your time and money to start earning a good amount, hunting a bounty will give you a bit of risk.
Going for a bounty hunt not only will it take your time and effort to accomplish this every week and the good thing about it, you will not take the investment risk to make money
oiskipoiskicrypto

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:15:06 PM

Nice article, shame it is sponsored because that turns off a lot of people into reading it.

But I can state that it is a free platform, you can earn cryptocurrency from making comments, and I have commented on the most recent DeepOnion task. I would recommend anyone who wants to earn some crypto, whether you are a miner, novice or a bounty hunter to use this platform. Link is below.

ezekhiele

Activity: 196

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:42:03 PM

You can also join in trading and in mining but it only takes time. You can also join in some bounties inorder to earn. Patience and hardwork is needed if you want to gain bitcoin or altcoins. Payment will take time before you receive your token. You need also to be wise in choosing some ICO because you might be scam, you will not be paid and all your hardworks are just nothing. Know when to buy, sell and hold. Just be patient.

salandacrypto

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:57:56 PM

Thanks for the links, I will look into them.

I am personally looking for a platform like this because I am not able to join bounties and I am weary about the ICOs running the bounties. It is very hard for a newbie to be able to spot a good ICO to do a bounty for, and Crowdholding seem to solve that pain.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:00:46 PM

Nice article, and also a interesting platform, I think Crowdholding is the sorta platforms we are going to start seeing as more and more people get involved in Cryptocurrency.

Currently only less than 1% are into Crypto, but imagine in a few years when it's 4/5% the amount of users on a platform will be amazing, making it a great prospect for startups regardless if they are crypto related or not.
I think this is indeed a pretty interesting idea and has a great prospect, if the crypto market continues to grow, it will not only be a boast

coinmgnet

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:02:00 PM

Hello crypto lovers!

I found this article on CCN today, and I think it's a great little platform. Although it is a paid advert, it is a co-creation platform where you can earn cryptocurrency for free and requires no investment. Has anyone heard about Crowdholding? What do you think about them? Below is a link to the article I found.

Interesting. It's pretty much BitcoinTalk Bounty Campaign but in a much user friendly format. I like it, I will give it a shot.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:04:47 PM

I think that free to get cryptocurrency, while doing nothing - it's some kind of Scam. Any tokens or crypto-currencies provide for some kind of action.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:12:14 AM

Hello crypto lovers!

This is a new and yet not entirely understandable phenomenon for me. I do not think that crowdholding will be in demand among users. Although it is possible the demand for alternative ways of earning will increase due to the decreasing of the ICO project tendency.
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1022
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:23:50 PM

What do you think will happen after the Google's ad ban of Crypto? Leave your comments and thoughts at Crowdholding and earn crypto for your feedback!

http://bit.ly/2Iwwttc
phoenixdowndee

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:24:38 PM

Here is a recent interview with Aleks (One of our co-founders) by 2100news. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A99JevvzUtg&
phoenixdowndee

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:23:35 PM

We are proud to announce another startup has joined forces with Crowdholding. Click on the link below to read all about XchangeRate.io

http://bit.ly/2FLxKyL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: