Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:25:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A new way to earn cryptocurrency without investing?  (Read 2156 times)
viramarket

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 04:54:59 PM

Hello crypto lovers!

I found this article on CCN today, and I think it's a great little platform. Although it is a paid advert, it is a co-creation platform where you can earn cryptocurrency for free and requires no investment. Has anyone heard about Crowdholding? What do you think about them? Below is a link to the article I found.

https://www.ccn.com/crowdholding-new-way-earn-cryptocurrency/

And here is the website where the platform is if you want to have a look.

https://www.crowdholding.com

I personally think there is nothing new about this, as people have to leave feedback and answer tasks to get coins. This is the same as getting involved in a bounty campaign in my opinion, just in a different way. At least I think so. Good luck although.  Smiley Smiley
Yes of course it's the same as this forum..only there, the company can still look for professionals and to create jobs for their tasks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
four199

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:04:06 PM

You only can work bounty and airdrop . They can create many free coin for you . COins  will be listed exchange in the future , if the projects have sucessful ICO and no scam . Good luck to you !!!!
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:30:45 PM

the work as focusing request on objectives with the tasks on nominal accounting with evaluation leaves as part on excess to goes with one on focus with objection as qualifying use with initial of release as returns of parts with the different customs on arrange with shift on dedication.
as uses with the crowd holding on works with the exchange gives of chance as closing with target to manage on terms with investment schemes.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:29:34 PM

Hello crypto lovers!

I found this article on CCN today, and I think it's a great little platform. Although it is a paid advert, it is a co-creation platform where you can earn cryptocurrency for free and requires no investment. Has anyone heard about Crowdholding? What do you think about them? Below is a link to the article I found.

If you don’t want to invest then earn money through mining. I had started some time ago from mining. It was my first activity in the world of cryptocurrencies. So there is no need in trying to find something new.  Roll Eyes
Gulayman

Activity: 173

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:36:38 PM

True? If your right that is a good news for the investors and of course the crypto lover. I hope that Crowdholding will click or become famous like the other crypto.
Or if you don't want to invest, try work in bounties.
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:50:48 PM

Unfortunately, the crypt is now very closely related to real money, and this is primarily an investment. Without money, it is almost impossible to launch and promote technology.            
lhfly2018

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

BlockChain -- A New World!

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 05:21:24 PM

Marinecoin - I am very interested in this project.you should enjoy itI would like to introduce you to a very great project, already on coinmarketcap, developed from September 2013. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotthey are providing time-tested blockchain technology, along with A wholly rebranded easy to use source code to implement IoT and web services payment solutions to enthusiastic developers. in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology.For more information you can click https://marineco.intheir offer: Free ICO to foster the seed community.Check it here https://marineco.in/ico and hurry up!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
lana_93

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:40:16 PM

Use bounty campaigns as ways to earn.  Welocal bouty is good for everyone.
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:47:54 PM

There is nothing free in this world only thing is we invest time or money or both we cant sit and earn money anywhere on internet
BinarySoul777

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:13:22 PM

A great alt coin I ran across recently is MTC by Marinecoin.  They are using proof of promotion (POP) as the method of distributing most of their coin supply.  Marinecoin is using artificial intelligence to reward community members for their efforts building the Marinecoin community.  You can earn 20,000 coins per 24 hour period with a bit of effort.  But for 20K coins a little effort is nothing.  Actually it is very refreshing to see a fair distribution for a change.Marinecoin is 500% faster than Bitcoin and is very eco-friendly consuming very little power.  MTC uses a lightweight core wallet and most transactions will have zero fees making the blockchain suitable for the IOT revolution just on the horizon.  This is a community driven project and has its own premium exchange services provided by Marinecoin foundation. The DEV-less, 100% decentralized, artificial intelligence system provides -value- for the long-term benefit of all community members.  The goal is to build a dedicated seed community to make sure the long-term success of the project.  And what better way than to airdrop most of the total coin supply to the community that will be using it.  Anyone can get 20,000 MTC per 24 hours while the airdrop lasts.  Check them out and you can join the ico by clicking the top right button on their site.   https://marineco.in
mwarrior

Activity: 329

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:20:09 AM

When you work in a dynamic and competitive market, you should forget the word "free". That's not possible. Any market requires investment and money.

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:34:12 AM

When you work in a dynamic and competitive market, you should forget the word "free". That's not possible. Any market requires investment and money.

I use the word free if it costs only time.
This forum is free...it costs only time.
My WSPU2 token faucet is free and offer free WSPU2...it costs you only time.(even less,often than time spent on this free forum)

bohboh

Activity: 499

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:34:52 AM

Their are several ways of earning cryptocurrency without investing, investment is the best way of earning cryptos but if you are not fully funded, you can do different other ways to earns it, whether by doing bounties, airdrop, mining and I think another way is what you just started.
I'll also check it out and see the genuity.
cesarzgamer

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:59:27 AM

There is nothing for free. If you want to earn anything for 'free' you have to do something in order to receive it. It's simple but still people fall for it. You can invest money in other projects but still it's your money and even if you get profit you still paid something what is yours.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:59:44 PM

You can work in signature campaign so that they can pa you a bitcoin. There is no for free here. You hvae to wirk best to here. You bitcoin  has so much opportunity to ket people earn. As long you are patinet and hard working then you earn from here.
JazzCouncil

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:11:14 PM

The only way I know to earn in Cryptocurrency without investing is by joining the Bounty campaigns of the ICOs. You will do the required tasks in bounties and then you will get paid by tokens and I think that's a good way, earning without investing. Just your time and effort.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:15:52 PM

Good project for bounty hunters. Do they offer referral program for their patrons as this will help to attract more patrons to the site and more business for the project
chenczane

Activity: 430

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:20:40 PM

Hello crypto lovers!

I do not trust this kind of projects. I will stick to what I have started. I will continue to join bounty campaign to earn crypto not by this. No one will give you free crypto even airdrops. You need to fill up their form, like in twitter or join their telegram group, you did something. This is impossible that you can earn without doing anything.
oludare1

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:15:32 PM

To me I don't think there is absolute free way of earning crypto. What can be called free ways are:
Through bounty campaigns or
Through airdrops
However, these two even involved a lot of work before you can earn token especially bounty campaigns. It involves a lot of work and dedication. Most of the tokens through airdrop are just thrash.
So I don't think there is a total free way of earning crypto for now.
efodix

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:28:28 PM

Crowdholding is a kind of job, so it is not like getting coins for free, but earning them like in a bounty campaign. But it is a good opportunity for newbies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: