Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:10:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A new way to earn cryptocurrency without investing?  (Read 2156 times)
vandeam

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:18:20 PM

I want to find a really reliable way to receive cryptocurrencies simply and not to invest money with the presence of some risk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hladjakovlk

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:16:02 PM

I'm really impressed with the article, what does everyone think about Crowdholding (the guys who wrote the article)? I have been on their site and I really like it!

Can join up for free on their site and start earning crypto - https://www.crowdholding.com
repetecrypto

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:38:13 PM

Anyone used the platform from the article? I'm really impressed and I don't get why they are not bigger.

https://www.crowdholding.com
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:41:04 PM

Hello crypto lovers!

I found this article on CCN today, and I think it's a great little platform. Although it is a paid advert, it is a co-creation platform where you can earn cryptocurrency for free and requires no investment. Has anyone heard about Crowdholding? What do you think about them? Below is a link to the article I found.

https://www.ccn.com/crowdholding-new-way-earn-cryptocurrency/

And here is the website where the platform is if you want to have a look.

There are also ways to earn crypto without investing. I believe that joining bounty campaigns and airdrops would also be a helpful way for us to earn better tokens with good potentials. What we have to do is just to choose bounties with good platforms and potential tokens by simply reading their platforms.

dimitriaustralia

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 05:32:46 PM

333 members and growing! www.bitcoinb.io

900 Million coins being offered in Pre-sale
Minimum participants 100.
Maximum investment per person $500.
For a $500 investment you will receive 5 000 000 coins. (airdrop participants will receive 5000)
Must have belief in the project and wish to hold long term. Founding members cannot participate in Pre-sale.
At this point ICO will have a cap of $500 per person for 500 000 coins or less.

What the funds will go towards.
-Organisation to reach ICO (ICO Price of presale at least 10x cheaper than ICO price)
-Creating genesis node of server
-Configuring coin from digibyte fork
-Android application/ wallet
-Block explorer
-Improvement to current rewards bounty software
-Marketing
-Testnet
-Mining pools including community mining pool
-Airdrop ready and airdrop rewards ready
-Portal site
-Growing community and creating community branches
-Content
-Progression

Official thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3124440.msg32310300#msg32310300
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:38:47 PM

Seems just like another spin on getting paid for one's data (but the data is your opinion in this case).
these kind of things, getting paid for your [blabla] existed long before crypto and afaik, 99% is trash.
the pay is too low.

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
dimitriaustralia

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 05:55:15 PM

333 members and growing! www.bitcoinb.io

900 Million coins being offered in Pre-sale
Minimum participants 100.
Maximum investment per person $500.
For a $500 investment you will receive 5 000 000 coins. (airdrop participants will receive 5000)
Must have belief in the project and wish to hold long term. Founding members cannot participate in Pre-sale.
At this point ICO will have a cap of $500 per person for 500 000 coins or less.

What the funds will go towards.
-Organisation to reach ICO (Price of presale at least 10x cheaper than ICO price)
-Creating genesis node of server
-Configuring coin from digibyte fork
-Android application/ wallet
-Block explorer
-Improvement to current rewards bounty software
-Marketing
-Testnet
-Mining pools including community mining pool
-Airdrop ready and airdrop rewards ready
-Portal site
-Growing community and creating community branches
-Content
-Progression

Official thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3124440.msg32310300#msg32310300
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:37:43 PM

There are no such free cryptocurrency without doing something in return.
Most of us in this forum are participating signature and other bounty campaigns and some of us are joining Airdrops to get bounty stake tokens but it is not Free.
I really don't believe that this wold be a free crypto, if it is then you got to do something first like help them to promote or advertise their ICO or projects.
Yes their are various free way to earn cryptocurrency. Free way means earn bitcoin without investment. Wink Signature campaign or bounty campaigns are some old method. Some new method are ad viewing job. In this you just have to view some ads and get paid. You can do various micro job like web design, re tweet any post etc any many websites offer cryptocurrency  for those work. Or you can navigate different cryptocurrencies related websites and earn some free coins. Smiley Cloud mining is the another free way to earn free crypto currency. All above job you can start without any investment.  Smiley
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:18:29 PM

The only area you can earn without investment seems to be on this forum site. It is a serious job to spend time here. If you want to make crypto money without investing.
percopolis

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:13:35 AM

Any business and market requires investment. The market of Crypto-currency is no exception. I doubt that you can earn a good amount without investing anything. When offer easy money, it always worries me.
karma_project

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:48:00 PM

Without investments, you can earn in bounty campaigns and airdrops. I think this is a great way to get good money.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:44:17 PM

The new way to get crypto currencies without having to invest your money in it is now signature campaigns, it is what everybody is doing now because if you have a good rank on your account then you can actually make some pretty good money from signature campaigns. Some people just do bounty campaigns and they don't even bother to invest money into coins because they already get altcoins from signature campaigns.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
quyenlong0602

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:45:52 AM

Lately I don't trust anything that states it's free on the Internet.  Most are just scams or will just waste your resources. Just engage yourself with bounties or air drop.
rsamura62

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:47:03 PM

if you follow my work, I do that by following a bounty campaign and after I get altcoin from my job I just exchange on the exchange with altcoin that can be exchanged in the form of the original currency.
Mrleo589

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:47:53 PM

airdrop and bounty, very good ok guys
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:55:02 PM

There are no such free cryptocurrency without doing something in return.
Most of us in this forum are participating signature and other bounty campaigns and some of us are joining Airdrops to get bounty stake tokens but it is not Free.
I really don't believe that this wold be a free crypto, if it is then you got to do something first like help them to promote or advertise their ICO or projects.
Yes their are various free way to earn cryptocurrency. Free way means earn bitcoin without investment. Wink Signature campaign or bounty campaigns are some old method. Some new method are ad viewing job. In this you just have to view some ads and get paid. You can do various micro job like web design, re tweet any post etc any many websites offer cryptocurrency  for those work. Or you can navigate different cryptocurrencies related websites and earn some free coins. Smiley Cloud mining is the another free way to earn free crypto currency. All above job you can start without any investment.  Smiley
Yes apart from Signature and Bounty campaign we can earn cryptocurrency by selling our skills to the customers means freelance work like you said web design, logo design, Dashboard creation, developing etc. on which domain you are expert just post your service customers only contact you, like this Many people in this forum are earning cryptocurrency.
mimota165

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:58:55 PM

I think it seems the right way to get bitcoin or other cryptocurrency without investment you can buy mining tools or you can also become a bounty hunter participation to get cryptocurrency without investing.
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:21:59 AM

I feel the best way to earn free cyptos is doing bounty, it is easy and doesn't require you to be expert, just a bitcointalk account and some social media accounts and you are good to go. I feel bounty is the best way.

vivuta113

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:23:41 PM

I think it seems the right way to get bitcoin or other cryptocurrency without investment you can buy mining tools or you can also become a bounty hunter participation to get cryptocurrency without investing.
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:24:38 PM

Hello crypto lovers!

I found this article on CCN today, and I think it's a great little platform. Although it is a paid advert, it is a co-creation platform where you can earn cryptocurrency for free and requires no investment. Has anyone heard about Crowdholding? What do you think about them? Below is a link to the article I found.

https://www.ccn.com/crowdholding-new-way-earn-cryptocurrency/

And here is the website where the platform is if you want to have a look.

i personally think if you want to get cryptocurrency without investment you can follow  bounty program and airdrops because i know by following airdrops you can get free crypto and with you mengitutu bounty you also can get a gift and many people follow bounty and airdrops to search free coins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: