Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:00:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A new way to earn cryptocurrency without investing?  (Read 2156 times)
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:27:28 PM

Often projects without investments pay little and as a rule there are many projects in which you do not need to invest money, but if you take into account the fact that you will have to invest your time, then the question arises as to the appropriateness of using such services. Perhaps you could have made more money and new knowledge through crypto trading?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kamalkk

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:35:39 PM

Bounty hunting is a lot better,promoting these ICOs surely an easy thing to do especially when you have good number of followers in your social media accounts that would be great and profitable,but i were you i will focus more on signatures because it can give us a lot profits that these social media bounty campaigns,crowd holding seems to be promising but i dont think this would easily be accepted by our community.
amylouise166

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:45:51 PM

there seems to be no new way to get altcoin possible following a bounty could provide an opportunity for us to earn a new crypto currency without investing even without big capital.
Frieda

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:58:09 PM

I know that the only way to earn money in Cryptocurrency without investment is to join ICO's Bounty campaign. You will finish the tasks you need in the bounty, and then you will get the token payment. I think this is a good way to make money without investing. It's just your time and energy.
OLX

Activity: 173
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:09:21 PM

I think it's an interesting idea but it is a middle man service and that means you are certainly not earning as much as you could by participating in bounties directly. Something to consider
Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:22:31 PM

You could join your account to a signature campaign like mine. Do you see under my post how my account has links to a website? That's an upcoming ICO company who's paying me in their tokens to advertise their ICO. We don't make that much but it's enough to buy some cool stuff when you get paid. That's what I would do if I were you!!!!!!!!

aliutrab427

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:47:23 AM

I don’t think there’s any ways In the article
All is see is Crowd funding thereabout
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 12:31:19 PM

I know that the only way to earn money in Cryptocurrency without investment is to join ICO's Bounty campaign. You will finish the tasks you need in the bounty, and then you will get the token payment. I think this is a good way to make money without investing. It's just your time and energy.

This is also what I know how to earn money in Cryptocurrency without investment to put in, is to participate ICO's bounty campaign particularly to signature bounty. But we need to follow the rules stated in the ICO's in order to get paid with their tokens as reward. In this way we can earn income without investing money but you need to do it with your time management and also your hard works to fulfill the task in every week by campaigning ICO's project platforms.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
Fakeer 666

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:44:07 PM

Participate in projects. They are free. Attachments do not require any. There is a twitter, signature. Write posts and earn. True, depending on the rank. But a penny to a penny and a dolor.
a123uxcz888

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:38:46 PM

I don't believe that there are ways in which you one can earn Bitcoin and any crypto currency without rendering services for even ponzi scheme requires you to invest your  capital before you can earn something in return.
Semenpaliy

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:39:42 PM

An amazing project! I really like the community in the project. A project without drawbacks, everything is done simply and easily. Excellent innovation! Success is written all over this project! https://konios.com/
Nagibator007

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:10:37 PM

no, I don't think there is any new way to earn cryptocurrency without investing. now, on the contrary, gorazdo more likely to earn if you invest and are not afraid of risk
KpopLord

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:42:15 PM

There are no such free cryptocurrency without doing something in return.
Most of us in this forum are participating signature and other bounty campaigns and some of us are joining Airdrops to get bounty stake tokens but it is not Free.
I really don't believe that this wold be a free crypto, if it is then you got to do something first like help them to promote or advertise their ICO or projects.
Yes, I agree that you cannot gain a cryptocurrency for free because you need to work hard for this. It is not just a piece of cake. It takes a lot of time to earn cryptocurrency. Maybe you can join or participate in weekly campaign or bounty campaign but you need to ensure first the about background information about the project because there are a lot of scammers spread in the market.
Thermytee

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:07:07 PM

This looks like topbuzz, steemit ,, biograffi and the rest. I think they just do something different to make it in theta blog space. Steemit is the leader in that space. Will give them a look

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:30:36 PM

I think that was same like Bounty and Airdrop. Just do their task and they will give you token. I think that crowdholding it's same like bountyhive.
sekhan1990

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:36:14 AM

There are no such free cryptocurrency without doing something in return.
Most of us in this forum are participating signature and other bounty campaigns and some of us are joining Airdrops to get bounty stake tokens but it is not Free.
I really don't believe that this wold be a free crypto, if it is then you got to do something first like help them to promote or advertise their ICO or projects.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 08:59:20 AM

I for one think and I am very sure that a whole lot of bitcointalk.org members will agree with me that the bitcointalk.org forum is more than just a forum but more of an employment or empowerment scheme. you can earn cryptocurrency from the tasks performed in the forum. thanks

goilom

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:06:47 PM

We disregard costs like power, web, PC, and so forth. There is dependably a capital in each business. We simply overlook it since we have the privilege to purchase these materials. I think the article is great however it is kinda dangerous and crude in the meantime. I trust it goes well to the individuals who attempted this component.
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:03:19 AM

I do not really believe that it will be a free crypto, if that happens, then you have to do something like before, as if it helps in promoting or advertising your ICO or projects. There is no such free cryptocurrency without doing anything in return.
If you can give more explanation then it will definitely help you a lot.
Thanks for the link.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
toop548

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:05:29 AM

If I get the cryptocurrency without an investment, I think we can get the cryptocurrency when we participate in the bounty. And we can also get some cryptocurrencies by mining. But I think the cost of mining is great.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: