Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:07:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: JUST MY SUGGESTION  (Read 667 times)
KurangKerjaan (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

Herok_X

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:51:15 PM

hey bastard! there is no rule before that cant giving merit to your friends !

True - but you didn't send to a friend.  You sent to yourself
DID U HAVE ANY THAT SPECIFY IAM SEND TO MY SELF ?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:15:03 PM

my suggestion to dev forum for making this system ... every member MIN RANK MEMBER  have sMerit every day ,

so everyday sMerit can be generate

Code:
Legendary: 10sMerit perday
Hero: 5merit perday
Full Member: 2 meri per day
member: 1 smerit per day

Your making your self desperately, you want to gain a lot of merits? So work for it, don't make your self like a beggar that you need to please to get merits. Many users are laughing with your suggestion, do not degrade yourself to gain merit.
RYXES

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Merit me or don't.

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:03:12 PM

I think we should stop/block any topics created where the text is in block capitals.

Merit me or don't.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:09:07 PM

my suggestion to dev forum for making this system ... every member MIN RANK MEMBER  have sMerit every day ,

Code:

My suggestion, shut the fuck up about merits.

Petition to ban merit posts from now on Cheesy

I have been watching meta for the past few weeks, lurking, it's filled with merit posts and 99% of them are from people that are trying to receive merits, they really don't give a shit. I'm sure 50% of the merits awarded are here in the meta section.

Well you must see this post made by zentdex and see if your belief about meta section got 50% merit or not, and i believe you will be shocked when you see the results.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3093768.msg31934877#msg31934877

Other section (parent board of meta section) only get 9% of total merits from user. I think you re not lurking enough in meta because you missed this great thread made by zentdex. Lastly, do not talk over something just based on your perception in to something, bring a valid fact and data.

Nope, I'm actually right, local or alternate cryptos have more merits overall because they have way more threads and active users than meta but if you look at the average, ''other'' has ''11'' average merit which is the highest.

Oh now you changed the measurement, last post you said 50% of the merits awarded are here in the meta section, doesnt it mean you are implying that 50% of total merit awarded for users on the forum is given in the meta, no? and now you said the average of merits in the meta section.
34% total merit on local board vs 9% total merit on other section, still denying the fact that meta is not the board which getting 50% merits awarded by your last statement. Look how people can easily change the topic just to not accepting that they are wrong.
Pity.

That was a guess, what's your problem, are you trying to gain some merits? My point was that most of the threads here are fishing for some merits and as you can see with the average of merits given in the meta section, it's working. If the meta section had as many threads as the others it would certainly be the top section when it comes to merits.
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:52:16 PM

Code:
Sorry agan I'm still Newbie do not want to step over jr brothers to legendari, just I want to argue If sMerit in every day can apply more good and with good terms too, now to get smerit wrote do not know how to say how from post the reality of many brothers who post good but there is no smerit, which is certain and very main how to get merit and then can be applied one day per smerit. Sorry if my words are wrong....Huh
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:00:31 PM

Code:
Sorry agan I'm still Newbie do not want to step over jr brothers to legendari, just I want to argue If sMerit in every day can apply labih good and with good terms too, now to get smerit wrote do not know how to say how from post the reality of many brothers who post good but there is no smerit, which is certain and very main how to get merit and then can be applied one day per smerit. Sorry if my words are wrong....Huh

It is better if you learn about this forum for a while in your local board and communicate with members there. If you can make a great post and contribute there, i am sure you will get the merits. Even if you dont get it, just keep contributing because making yourself have a better quality and competency will bring you good in the future. First thing you should learn is english, and then this forum and cryptocurrency.
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:19:42 PM

my suggestion to dev forum for making this system ... every member MIN RANK MEMBER  have sMerit every day ,

Code:
Sorry agan I'm still Newbie do not want to step over jr brothers to legendari, just I want to argue If sMerit in every day can apply labih good and with good terms too, now to get smerit wrote do not know how to say how from post the reality of many brothers who post good but there is no smerit, which is certain and very main how to get merit and then can be applied one day per smerit. Sorry if my words are wrong....Huh

It is better if you learn about this forum for a while in your local board and communicate with members there. If you can make a great post and contribute there, i am sure you will get the merits. Even if you dont get it, just keep contributing because making yourself have a better quality and competency will bring you good in the future. First thing you should learn is english, and then this forum and cryptocurrency.
thanks for the advice i will be more eager post in meta.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:35:18 AM

Code:
Adopt the merit system and fuck off with your suggestions. The merit system is working properly for me and if you don't want the new system made by the admins, you are free to leave the forum. We don't need users like you.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:35:36 AM

Code:

I am sorry but i have to tell you, the one who get most benefits from your suggestions is : Massive Account Farmer

For example the 'Massive account farmer' have accounts this many :

Legendary : 2 accounts
Hero : 5 accounts
Full member : 10 accounts
Member : 20 accounts

'Massive account farmer' will get : 2x10 + 5x5 + 10x2 + 20x1 = 85 sMerits a day!
Then with that 85 sMerits a day, they will create many new accounts, and give them those sMerits!

My point is, your suggestion has no benefits for this community.
The merit system exist and implemented to reduce spam in this community that caused by most account farmers.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:17:27 PM

There is no merit to that suggestion. Smiley

The merit system is working well, and it's time members learnt to live with it.
yeah because you can get hero member rank without merit system.. then u can easily talk like this,

Another user with bitter thoughts and insecurities. You would say that to every user that is higher than your account for sure. Have you thought about the newbie and Jr. accounts that may be close in ranking up their accounts by now because they are not complaining like you?
I can honestly say that not all agreed with the new system but surely it made good results and one of that is not letting you rank up that easily because you do not really care about the forum.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:26:44 PM

Stop these useless suggestions, this will encourage the merit abusers to generate smerits daily and send them to their alts or sell them for money.
The purpose will become useless if everyone will have smerits on daily basis.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: