Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:15:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: JUST MY SUGGESTION  (Read 674 times)
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:30:14 AM

my suggestion to dev forum for making this system ... every member MIN RANK MEMBER  have sMerit every day ,

so everyday sMerit can be generate

Code:
Legendary: 10sMerit perday
Hero: 5merit perday
Full Member: 2 meri per day
member: 1 smerit per day

My suggestion, shut the fuck up about merits.

Petition to ban merit posts from now on Cheesy

I have been watching meta for the past few weeks, lurking, it's filled with merit posts and 99% of them are from people that are trying to receive merits, they really don't give a shit. I'm sure 50% of the merits awarded are here in the meta section.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:50:50 AM

my suggestion to dev forum for making this system ... every member MIN RANK MEMBER  have sMerit every day ,

Code:

I have been watching meta for the past few weeks, lurking, it's filled with merit posts and 99% of them are from people that are trying to receive merits, they really don't give a shit. I'm sure 50% of the merits awarded are here in the meta section.

Well you must see this post made by zentdex and see if your belief about meta section got 50% merit or not, and i believe you will be shocked when you see the results.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3093768.msg31934877#msg31934877

Other section (parent board of meta section) only get 9% of total merits from user. I think you re not lurking enough in meta because you missed this great thread made by zentdex. Lastly, do not talk over something just based on your perception in to something, bring a valid fact and data.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:31:05 PM

yeah because you can get hero member rank without merit system.. then u can easily talk like this,
I know what you feel and I got your point also. It's not bad to stand on the opposition side of Merit System and it's not also bad to defend what you are believing in as long as you do it in a good manner (actually you did), the only problem is that I see loopholes in suggestion.

First of all, I think implementing your suggestion would be a bad Idea because it works the same as the Activity system does. Nothing changed! Shitposters are not threatened at all after knowing the fact that they still rank up in due time even they continue their bad habits. Second, lots of smerits can easily be given into not deserving accounts since earning merit points will not be a problem. Lastly, maintaining the quality of this forum is greatly affected because of the bad posters and spammers who are motivated by the suggested system.

Let's give Merit System a chance to prove its worth. Let's support and patiently wait for its results.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:29:20 PM

my suggestion to dev forum for making this system ... every member MIN RANK MEMBER  have sMerit every day ,

Code:
You forgot us Sr. Members, anyways just keep focusing on post quality you'll get there.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:40:17 PM

Code:

Well you must see this post made by zentdex and see if your belief about meta section got 50% merit or not, and i believe you will be shocked when you see the results.

Other section (parent board of meta section) only get 9% of total merits from user. I think you re not lurking enough in meta because you missed this great thread made by zentdex. Lastly, do not talk over something just based on your perception in to something, bring a valid fact and data.

Nope, I'm actually right, local or alternate cryptos have more merits overall because they have way more threads and active users than meta but if you look at the average, ''other'' has ''11'' average merit which is the highest.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:01:13 PM

Code:

Nope, I'm actually right, local or alternate cryptos have more merits overall because they have way more threads and active users than meta but if you look at the average, ''other'' has ''11'' average merit which is the highest.

Oh now you changed the measurement, last post you said 50% of the merits awarded are here in the meta section, doesnt it mean you are implying that 50% of total merit awarded for users on the forum is given in the meta, no? and now you said the average of merits in the meta section.
34% total merit on local board vs 9% total merit on other section, still denying the fact that meta is not the board which getting 50% merits awarded by your last statement. Look how people can easily change the topic just to not accepting that they are wrong.
Pity.
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:18:16 PM

Code:

Merit system now are running so well in this site, so I think your suggestion are not needed. Giving merit daily is impossible to happen, imagine 2:1 merit/smerit do you think that merit of DT's, staffs and moderators in this site are unlimited? How funny suggestion, if you want to gain merit just work for it with your own. Create posts that can help other people to excel, because as I see the merit system you propose is only for the lazy people.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:51:28 PM

Code:

Dude let's join hands and move forward with the merit implementation already in place. Getting number of merits for posts that are not worth will not serve the forum. Let's change the way we contribute to the forum. Take time and provide quality posts. Merit will be given. Though it takes time,  it's worth waiting.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:14:34 PM

Code:

Dude let's join hands and move forward with the merit implementation already in place. Getting number of merits for posts that are not worth will not serve the forum. Let's change the way we contribute to the forum. Take time and provide quality posts. Merit will be given. Though it takes time,  it's worth waiting.
You are right dude, let's accept this new challenge with us that having a struggle in ranking and it takes for long time to rank up maybe two years is worth to rank up me as a Sr. member, besides it gives a good feedback in our beloved forum to lessen spammer and shit posters.
We, as a member, obey the rules what is given by the admin and respect their decision. Were just a member here were not a dev so just move on this merit system and focus and motivate your self to have a good quality post.

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:24:07 PM

Please could somebody explain why it is neccessary for every post to include that code example and surrounding text. It makes the thread difficult to read, and, to be honest, I didn't bother as I assumed it wasn't worth it. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:39:17 PM

Well,  you suggest that the scammers will trade easily with the merit points and there will be a spread of alternative accounts. So your idea will cannot work in this forum .
Stop complaining  Angry  and instead of giving  ideas to improve  the merit system or the forum, you have to deal with the situation and look for a solution to get the appropriate merit points to rank up.
You just got a 1 merit point in more than a month. So do you think the problem is in the merit system?
Of course not, the only problem is  your bad behaviours.  Wink
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:07:17 PM

Suggestion sucks. Everyone will tell you that, cause of it is going to be merit abusing way. You need to learn from other users who got a lot of merit how to earn it, what kind of comments should be done and so on. Merit system won't be changed, so any other suggestions will be just in vain.
KurangKerjaan (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

Herok_X

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:44:50 PM

SO WHATS PROBLEM?
The problem is,you are giving merits to your alt accounts that is giving merits to yourself which can be informally interpreted as sucking your own dick and that is against the forum rules (not sucking your own dick but giving merits to self using alt accounts).I hope that makes it clear.You shall be accompanied by a DT negative rating soon.
hey bastard! there is no rule before that cant giving merit to your friends !

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
KurangKerjaan (OP)

Herok_X

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:46:03 PM

Code:

oh, i have see on my local section.. newbie have post good quality... but no one give merit

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
KurangKerjaan (OP)

Herok_X

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:47:49 PM

Code:

No! on my local section, i always see newbie post with good quality! but no one give him merit? quality post not guranted u get merit,

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:15:31 PM

SO WHATS PROBLEM?
The problem is,you are giving merits to your alt accounts that is giving merits to yourself which can be informally interpreted as sucking your own dick and that is against the forum rules (not sucking your own dick but giving merits to self using alt accounts).I hope that makes it clear.You shall be accompanied by a DT negative rating soon.
I like your confidence.However,there should be no room for appreciation for someone who makes an ass out of himself.Yes it is totally fine to give merits to your friend if they have deserving posts and not because you'll conduct playful activities in a cardboard box together.
You are accused of using two accounts and we all know what does "friends" imply here.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:19:51 PM

No! on my local section, i always see newbie post with good quality! but no one give him merit? quality post not guranted u get merit,
[/quote]

I've just put you on ignore for constantly posting that table.

So no merits from me ever.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:29:58 PM

Your suggestion will make this forum become the same as before Smiley. If anyone want to reach to higher rank, they have to earn Merit by making good quality post in this forum not only by doing nothing and just wait to receive Merit everyday. Feel like you're stucking with all your alt accounts that why you propose this suggestion. LOL. Your suggestion is nothing but trash Smiley

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:18:15 PM

True - but you didn't send to a friend.  You sent to yourself

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:21:48 PM

Not to mention you are using a name that represent your country, you know it can make your country reputation becomes bad or more bad than before?
What is his country? I am curious. And OP, please. I just checked your profile. Is that your alt account? Your both names sounds very similar. I think the post you made was very constructive that it made your alt account give you a merit point. I respect your suggestion. But I do not agree with it nor will it work. Added to that, the merit system is going swimmingly, even though many people are still complaining about it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: