Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:09:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will crypto be fully regulated by governements?  (Read 280 times)
donacal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:14:05 PM

I think they will try but without success. decentralization not its chaining
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:21:50 PM

If regulations is to make people feel safe then that probably is a sign that those people don't want to take risks or are reluctant to do some proper research before investing.
If you are afraid of heights, don't tell others that they can't climb.

Making crypto's safe, regulated and controlled is killing for it's growth, killing for it's decentralised nature and killing for innovation.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:22:48 PM

Regulating these cryptocurrencies would be better and it could be the way that most of the countries are going to adopt the technology,i really loved to see how will cryptocurrencies will replace the fiat currencies in the furure,regulations is a lot better than a total ban that is why we should do our best to protect our communinty and the market.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:23:05 PM

The amount of money in the crypto money is very much. So the governments are doing the work. I think this situation will come soon and new rules will come.
DemLom

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:25:04 PM

I really see now that the government has an influence on crypto, and I think it's not to centralize this system. Most likely, some people themselves want to make money on this
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:27:29 PM

If regulations is to make people feel safe then that probably is a sign that those people don't want to take risks or are reluctant to do some proper research before investing.

Making crypto's safe, regulated and controlled is killing for it's growth, killing for it's decentralised nature and killing for innovation.

I think safe is necessary but what can we get if we do not dare to take risks? Crypto is a big risk and this can not be eliminated so that our work does not try to eliminate that risk but try to minimize all the risks
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:28:22 PM

Yeah, it will be very regulated. It's essential for governments to receive taxes from the people and businesses. That's pretty simple, as the government need control over all the situations happening in the world.

BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:29:57 PM

if it comes to the real regulation of crypto currencies, then it's possible they will ruin them. decentralization and anonymity is one of the main advantages of crypto. and as soon as the state appears these two components immediately disappear.
cryptopan

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:31:48 PM

It is much better to have some regulations so that it can be adopt my most of the people in our country,regulations can lead to legalization that is why it is better to have someone to regulate a little bit,so that these governments and countries wont be banning the cryptocurrencies totally.Future would be better if most of the countries will adopt the blockchain technology .

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:33:00 PM

I hope that States will regulate cryptocurrencies, otherwise they will completely ban them. They can't just leave crypto alone.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:37:30 PM

I hope not by governments but with communities. I think the revolutionary new DAICO Model for ICOs could be a bit helpful. Also, exchanges such as GBX which is trying to regulate the market in a way would be helpful for the market on the long run "and away from governments"  Wink
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:40:12 PM

Crypto today is highly influenced by governemnt. Maybe regular negative news and government regulations keep us from BUBBLE? I mean these negative news protect us from constant growth with subsequent huge DUMP? what do you think about market corrections? I think they are healthy for crypto.

Another important thing I would like to discuss... My long-term expectations are that the next trend in crypto is global decentralization from government regulations with INTERNAL CODE CRYPTO PREDETERMINED RULES. I mean all of the users will know certain CODE of ETHICS that will be written in the code of the crypto itself.

Yes, I would say that your first statement is pretty reasonable. But this is optimistic view on things, and realistic opinion would be so that these corrections are well-planned and because of that really speculative. Even the goverments are involved in the play.
Regarding the second statement - I also hope that it should be so. But there are several possibilities that all these pink-glassed cryptoanarchism can turn into ugly total control at the end.
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:41:52 PM

I think safe is necessary but what can we get if we do not dare to take risks? Crypto is a big risk and this can not be eliminated so that our work does not try to eliminate that risk but try to minimize all the risks

I get that, but what has regulation of the fiat system brought?
Are people protected against losing their savings? Is the current system protected against fraud? Are people protected against bad investments?
I don't see how regulation from authorities that regulate the current system are going to be a good thing for crypto's.

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." - Albert Einstein

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:43:32 PM

This statement is completely contrary to the idea of decentralizing the cryptocurrency. But each government will try to at least partly influence the control of the cryptocurrency on its territory, this is not surprising nichgeo.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:04:27 PM

I feel that in the near future, Cryptocurrency will be regulated by the government. Much better if they will because it means that they have already accepted the Cryptocurrency as an alternative mode of payment. A great help for the government because of the taxes and to the people because of the convenience.
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:05:36 PM

The general tendency is in the way of promotion of these regulations, why ?
For governors : it's an occasion to take some shares / dividends so they'll try their best to boost regulations in their profits
For crypto community : it is a good way to minimise scammers spreading /influence over the network & it's a kind of protection traders and investors
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:12:08 PM

Nothing to worry about,some regulations will trigger full adoption of these governments and it could be a good reason why the whole country will start to recognize the cryptocurrencies.Sometimes it is better to have some regulations so that the things will be much easier especially when we are talking about the legality of a currency like cryptos.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:14:09 PM

For now, All government is trying to regulate cryptocurrency but it's not easy and I think it's needed if any country wanna legalize cryptocurrency in their country. I think in next few years, Crypto will be fully regulated by all government from all country all over the world and at that time I think we will be able to use cryptocurrency for payment as local currency cause when crypto can be regulated, it'll be much easier to be legalized

QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:18:34 PM

When it comes to this I will sell everything I have and they can have fun with their centralized "crypto's".
pedropendukot

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:18:50 PM

Maybe but who knows? regulations will open new doors to the cryptocurrencies,it will be more legal to most of the countries if they have regulations im sure most of the people will start using cryptocurrencies and more investors will join our community and market.This is why i see these regulations a good opportunity to most of the cryptocurrencies.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: