Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:35:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will crypto be fully regulated by governements?  (Read 280 times)
carnitastaco

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:29:43 PM

Full control can not be obtained. But I think that in 1-2 years the market will be completely different
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:30:06 PM

The more governments of different countries try to regulate crypto-currencies, the better for crypto-currencies. legitimization only increases the credibility of this technology. I really wait for it to happen.
EU announced that the crypto should regulate itself. I think that the government doesn't need to take a lot of the time to regulate the crypto because basically crypto can regulate itself.
More regulation from the government meant if there will be a lot of strict rules.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:30:24 PM

Why not  ? if the regulation will open a good opportunity to the cryptocurrencies? if that will be the reason for a wider use and massive adoption in our countries? i wont disagree because it is better to have things legally than we are hiding into the shadows,because not all the countries agreed to use cryptocurrencies.
I hope they all give positive support to the world of cryptocurrencies, because I think there are many regulations that are too restricted

herecomesjohnny

Activity: 156
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:30:31 PM

Moderation is better than banning cryptocurrencies, because I don't think the government will fully adopt it these upcoming years, but hopefully, the upcoming decades will make a difference, that is why this step would be the stepping stone for the countries to adopt and use cryptocurrencies, better than totally banning the use.

Cryptocurrencies will hardly be regulated by the government. Even if the authorities are trying to take control over the cryptomarket they cannot influence it fully they way they would like to. The main obstruction in their way for the full control is decentralization.

They could adopt Bitcoin and make it centralized but that wouldn't anymore be the same coin and the Bitcoin as a coin would still exist separately. We will see in a couple of years where will governments greed lead them.
matsusomoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:30:37 PM

Might be a good thing because regulations means they are accepting the currencies partially,it will just open some doors for the legalization and i agree this might be the reason why these governments to fully adopt the cryptocurrencies in the near future,this is right! better than totally banning these cryptocurrencies!

1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:39:04 PM

now we feel the regulation effect of goverment in crypto currency unlike the other year the crypto traders are free from these regulations and harvesting huge profits but because of the huge impact the goverment gives attention to crypto currency thats why they give some regulations and that affects the prices on the market right now. however it is a good news for us that they not banning the crypto currency.
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:40:44 PM

I hope they will so that it will be fully legalized all over the countries,regulations means legalization these two things that we need to have so that the adoption of the people will be much easier,and we are still lucky because are the early adopters of these currencies,our children to grandchildren will surely benefit from our adoption earlier than most of the people.
xieqieshangu9

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:43:35 PM

It is not a bad thing for governments to regulate encrypted digital currencies!

At least the government recognises their rightful place!

As long as the government regulates the digital currency exchange, it can be regulated! It doesn't seem to affect us either!
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:46:09 PM

I hope they will so that it will be fully legalized all over the countries,regulations means legalization these two things that we need to have so that the adoption of the people will be much easier,and we are still lucky because are the early adopters of these currencies,our children to grandchildren will surely benefit from our adoption earlier than most of the people.

In the situation right now it has a high chance to fully regulate by government so the bitcoin can regalized all over the world this is prety good for all bitcoiner all over the world but the government cannot fully control the bitcoin transaction because it decenttalized.

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:28:58 AM

If crypto will get regulated by the government what do you think will happen? will crypto grow or the government will just contain it. There are many possibilities that will happen when the government regulates crypto. I just hope it will turn out good to everyone of us.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:42:05 AM

No doubt market correction is good for the health of Crypto but market correction on bad news due to ban by a country is not a good sign. I thins crypto market should be regulate by the Governments or any other independent agency. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: