Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will crypto be fully regulated by governements?  (Read 280 times)
rost1989 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:15:31 PM

Crypto today is highly influenced by governemnt. Maybe regular negative news and government regulations keep us from BUBBLE? I mean these negative news protect us from constant growth with subsequent huge DUMP? what do you think about market corrections? I think they are healthy for crypto.

Another important thing I would like to discuss... My long-term expectations are that the next trend in crypto is global decentralization from government regulations with INTERNAL CODE CRYPTO PREDETERMINED RULES. I mean all of the users will know certain CODE of ETHICS that will be written in the code of the crypto itself.

habaratbu

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:31:31 PM

Morelikely yes,because most of the super power countries has started to regulated these cryptocurrencies and they can influence the other small countries to follow their footsteps,some or few of these countries has opposed the china and the u.s response to the cryptocurrencies,germany and russia has shown some interest to the use of cryptocurrencies already that is why there is a possibility that the regulations might be minimal.

cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:44:15 PM

Some countries will try to do what big countries are doing,regulation is better than a total ban,regulating these currencies surely sucks but what we can do about that? we arent the ones who will decide if these currencies will be accepted to most of the countries but the government themselves,different countries might have different point of views,some will oppose to the regulations and some will agree.

Thats why we wont know what will happen in the future.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:48:04 PM

They can control entry and out points (already do), but they can't control transactions. Those are really independent, if I wanted to I could send money to Bangladesh right now and nobody would stop me. Creating new wallets (addresses) should be left alone. You don't need to use official entry points either, if you want to stay anonymous. Someone can send you lets say ether and you give him/her fiat. Easy as that.

But how can they really ban cryptocurrencies? They can't take internet down, the whole world would go berserk. Sure, they can censor it, but the minute they do that in my country, I'm moving out. Though, I'm sure they won't, people would go crazy here.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
nGross

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:02:53 PM

Nowadays some of countries are beginning to control cryptos, others ban it, and some countries legitimate crypto as means of payment.
It  think that banning is narrow-minded decision of a country.
Legitimating is very prospect policy of a country. But legitimacy is impossible without regulation by authorities. So if citizens want crypto to become official means of payment they should accept it that it'd be regulated.
And of course not all governments want and can regulate cryptos. e.g. Third World countries are far from it Smiley
cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:09:45 PM

There are much probabilities that these regulations will come to their end,germany and russia shows positive feedback about cryptocurrencies and it might be the reason why those allied countries will come to think about the good use of cryptocurrencies,the technology is changing from time to time if they wanted to be at the top,they should search and learn how to adopt the cryptocurrencies.

nelsmining

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:14:43 PM

Not fully controlled but surely headed the direction of more regulation and stabilization which in my opinion will limit the opportunity to have big wins. Good for those who have already made it but very difficult for those who would like too. 
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:25:29 PM

Government regulation on crypto is very possible as they have lots of say on the rules and regulations of the operations of their countries, more powerful countries too can easily influence the developing countries to regulate crypto.

The Code of ethics might be a good idea as one gets to know what to expected of them, the dos and the donts, one concern however is who will monitor the ethics to ensure that they are strictly obliged to.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:30:27 PM

If states begin to control cryptocurrencies, then the whole point in them will be lost. Decentralization is the main difference of cryptocurrencies, which we all like so much. I don't think the state will be able to take control of everything, but some part definitely. I hope not big part. Regulation could help with fraud and scam, so here i see positive points.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:30:39 PM

I think that without state regulation, the development of the crypto is impossible. Some people are afraid to invest in crypto due to lack of  governmental regulation now.
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:36:19 PM

Might be? because if the governments from different countries will continue regulating it we will just wake up that the rest of the world are using cryptocurrencies but regulated and limited to its use,cryptocurrencies are indeed decentralized but if that will be the reason why would our market wont be accepted it is better to be regulated a little bit compare to a total ban.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:39:35 PM

Might be but thats opposing satoshi's original aim for us,one true currency that will change the world would be decentralized currency,we shouldnt be allowing these people to regulated our currencies because we dont need them but they need us because the world is changing fast and they could be outdated by the technology behind these which is blockchain technology.

yicemtipe42

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:47:03 PM

If they were regulated FULLY by governments, I think we would have to pay taxes and we could not profit as much as we do now.
HectorFabian

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:50:47 PM

Crypto today is highly influenced by governemnt. Maybe regular negative news and government regulations keep us from BUBBLE? I mean these negative news protect us from constant growth with subsequent huge DUMP? what do you think about market corrections? I think they are healthy for crypto.

Another important thing I would like to discuss... My long-term expectations are that the next trend in crypto is global decentralization from government regulations with INTERNAL CODE CRYPTO PREDETERMINED RULES. I mean all of the users will know certain CODE of ETHICS that will be written in the code of the crypto itself.
Well to be clear governments control each countries they make the rules of that country it is up to them if they want to make cryptos legal or illegal it depends on them but i am hoping for the best a bright future for cryptos
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:55:32 PM

Better than a total ban,because if these countries will totally ban cryptocurrencies how would we use our assets ?it will be worthless if there are no countries to accept these cryptocurrencies that is why for me these regulations are better than totally banning all of these currencies in most of the countries,governments will soon realize that cryptocurrencies are the future cash that is why we need to follow these governments.

Olga1111

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:55:54 PM

I think that, Yes, because most countries started to regulate these cryptomeria, and they can influence other smaller countries.
Valermos

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:00:08 PM

I do not understand why this project needs blockchain technology for the development. But using gold to stabilize tokens price looks curious.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:03:31 PM

It is just like this,if the drugs from the other countries are allowed why do people abuse it?some other countries will try to oppose and some might agree just like the use of marijuana,some states in the u.s allow it and some restrict there are always two opposing groups to each other that is why for me it is better to stay the same,follow what should be followed.

Beparanf

Activity: 2800
Merit: 765

Burpaaa

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:07:46 PM

I do not understand why this project needs blockchain technology for the development. But using gold to stabilize tokens price looks curious.
blockchain is a easiest way to have a transparent transactions that fast and reliable, if only governments will implement it like nay ico project does, transparency will happen.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mantisa83

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:09:55 PM

The SEC approach to regulation of cryptocurrencies seems more rooted in a desire to protect incumbent financial institutions.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: