Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:00:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What exchanges will survive?  (Read 1354 times)
nskendrovic

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:01:30 PM

Binance is the one who has my trust and the only exchange I think will survive in the long run. If you don't know about the recent Binance api hack from a third party app then read about it and you will gain the same trust as me for Binance. Also it has announced a dex exchange which it is going to launch which will keep it up to date with the current market trend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:02:00 PM

For some reason, I have my faith on Bittrex.
But everyone is talking about coins and ICOs but I tend to believe most of the exchanges will be closed soon.
An exchange is a hell of a thing.

I think that the legal exchanges, the ones that are registered with SEC will eventually become top ones, because others will face problems, or even might be banned.
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:12:09 AM

Binance is the one who has my trust and the only exchange I think will survive in the long run. If you don't know about the recent Binance api hack from a third party app then read about it and you will gain the same trust as me for Binance. Also it has announced a dex exchange which it is going to launch which will keep it up to date with the current market trend.
maybe the one you are talking about is true, BINANCE is now a market that I think is very good, and coins on the list have coins that have good price movements, so I think that in BINANCE is very suitable for traders to get a big profit, and BINANCE has a high volume, and I also think that binance is one of the biggest markets.
vindesel

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:36:22 AM

I agree with you, Binance is one of the trusted exchange and one of the biggest exchange with high voleme coin circulating there. I think BInance will still survive for a long time.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:08:23 AM

I agree with you, Binance is one of the trusted exchange and one of the biggest exchange with high voleme coin circulating there. I think BInance will still survive for a long time.
For now binance is the biggest but it started small and before there are big exchange like Poloniex where we think will continue to dominate.
But, look at the market now, it was Binance which is the number 1, the competition is really strong, we cannot say the number 1 will remain number 1.

Kawasakinamoto

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:13:12 AM

In terms of trust for me Bittrex didn't passed it because i was wondering why my money went down but technically btc actually go up before i lost money which sucks and i am pissed with that exchange.
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:55:15 PM

For now binance is the biggest but it started small and before there are big exchange like Poloniex where we think will continue to dominate.
But, look at the market now, it was Binance which is the number 1, the competition is really strong, we cannot say the number 1 will remain number 1.
I also think that Binance is the best choice for us to take exchanges. Binance brings much more potential than anothers. Binance basically a popular exchange and also  an active exchange. Moreover, almost people both have a review good about binance exchange, they satisfy with its quick and efficience. Most of people who’s in crypto market both have strong trust for binance exchange and I am ,too. In short ,I believe that binance exchange will always keep survive in this crypto market.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
nskendrovic

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:33:48 PM

I think Bittrex will be able to survive but not grow much as they require verification and I don't think people from outside the US will be interested in giving their personal documents to them as there are other great exchange options which don't require verifications, plus with many more trading pair options.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:44:51 PM

I think Bittrex will be able to survive but not grow much as they require verification and I don't think people from outside the US will be interested in giving their personal documents to them as there are other great exchange options which don't require verifications, plus with many more trading pair options.
we have to put up with it, Because if the crypto currency is implemented around the world, then every user will have to provide their personal data.
Marahunter

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:16:51 PM

am sure a good number have heard of Quoine Liquid Platform. that is my bet for the future, why? their concept is ambitious but I hope they will be able to pull it off. basically qash seeks to unlock liquidity by linking all exchanges worldwide in one order book. they are audited by one of the big4 auditing firms in the world, and they are registered in Japan. it will be very convenient to trade on liquid platform because you have access to all coins at the most stable prices, while at the same time able to reduce overhead costs
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:28:00 PM

But everyone is talking about coins and ICOs but I tend to believe most of the exchanges will be closed soon.

I dont really trust exchangers but if i have to choose then i wont really have any choice but i do trust poloniex and bittrex this time out of all exchangers out of the market.If we do consider the trust and the daily volume then these top exchangers would be reliable. Issues might be there but still they able to manage it as the years goes by.If coming to a point that exchangers would be regulated then we able to see on which one would stood still.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
quuyt4

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:02:04 AM

Time changes, policy changes will bring you what you said, but I think that will not be very bad, because there will be new platforms to provide transactions, I think ICO is a very bad thing, destroy the market, let each Everyone thinks this is profitable
sarajahon

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:42:10 AM

I harboured some hopes of a huge exodus from all these big Polos, Bittrexs, Coinbases to fast, cheap, user-secured decentralised exchanges when I first learnt about them last year. The hype started in 2016 apparently, but after participating in once ICO (yes, I was a newbie too) and trying out trades faithfully on two DEXs for a time (Waves and Counterparty), I think I was way too optimistic.

Meeting plenty of newcomers who still want to choose centralised wallets, centralised exchanges, for the benefit of having someone to talk to and help them out as they learn to use bitcoin/crypto, I'm now thinking that these big exchanges still have a lot of years left in them. In fact, they'll probably continue to grow for as long as we remain in the phase of mainstream adoption.

Survival implies that they're facing extinction, but other than regulatory compliance and hacking risks, I have a feeling the big exchanges still responsible for the majority of volume are here to stay for the foreseeable future.
Asides from the benefit of having someone to talk to, I fell we are not just there yet with DEX. One thing is that newbies will still always find them a little bit hard to use as a result of the complexities which may even make them to lose money in the process unless they are smart enough to quickly get around how to make use of it. I still believe though, that we will get to see a lot of decentralized exchanges coming up and getting better, we are not just there yet.

Counterparty is a platform that extends Bitcoin in many ways including allowing users to create their own digital tokens and these can be exchanged peer-to-peer on a DEX. The platform launched in January 2014.

https://coinpedia.org/decentralized-exchange/counterparty-dex/
razzor

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:42:21 AM

Only those which are regulated and will survive to the storm in a near future, that is why i think that it is better to use the main exchanges such as bittrex, binance and a few other mores

litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:01:02 PM

For me Binanace and Bitrex both are good, But there is some benefit in binance more than bitrex. I personally suggest my friends to use binance. Because its a very fastest growing trading platform in the world. We can buy most of the cryptocoins with Ethereum and BTC. Moreover, trading fees are less than Bitrex. Binance mob application is user friendly.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

Only those which are regulated and will survive to the storm in a near future, that is why i think that it is better to use the main exchanges such as bittrex, binance and a few other mores

According to statistics, the number of people trading on Binance is the highest, I trust there and I often trade Binance they are extremely cheap rates, maybe the fee is only in Binance and some trading floor Medium.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:30:15 PM

Where did you get that idea about many exchanges will closed soon?maybe those are the fly by night exchanges those newly created whos main objective is to gain investors and after getting their money will gone by the wind,but those names are stablished like bittred,poloinex and many more to mentioned,together those local exchangers that patronize by their own people
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:51:46 PM

Binance and Bittrex for me it's a good and the best among the others. This both exchanges will definitely good to me. Binance is the highest according to the statistics and I have more faith and to trust for the both of it.
recklessMe

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:52:09 PM

I put my hope in cex. Can’t say that it’s the only reliable exchange, coz I’ve heard of different ones, which are often discussed and recommended, so I assume they may be good too. But, honestly, I haven’t tried ‘em yet. So, this one is my first exchange and I haven’t faced any problems with it so far.
Alexvid

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:05:09 PM

I think that in the end all of them will be obsolete and unneeded. Why pay fees to exchanges when you can trade directly etc. It'll be done in the future somehow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: