Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:36:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What exchanges will survive?  (Read 1354 times)
Anamika143

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:37:29 PM

Yes Betterx is a good exchange market. Everyone here could well make coins trading. But you said the idea of another ICO and the exchange will soon be closed is not right. We are seeing the new new exchange and ICO emerging. And accordingly they are continuing their activities accordingly. I did not really understand why other exchanges said that they had any accurate information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:27:41 PM

For some reason, I have my faith on Bittrex.
But everyone is talking about coins and ICOs but I tend to believe most of the exchanges will be closed soon.
An exchange is a hell of a thing.

Exchanges will survive if they have a good security system because people will trust a market if they did not have any scam issues but people will just avoid market if there are bad news regarding to that market in the past like ether delta and other exchanges that have bad reviews.

Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:36:21 PM

The yobit have stood the test of times,who knows what tomorrow holds,its just that i have faith in them,and binance has just being growing from strength to strength..
N0VESKE

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:37:24 PM

I think Bittrex have a great security and best exchanger of best cryptocurrency.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:01:09 PM

But everyone is talking about coins and ICOs but I tend to believe most of the exchanges will be closed soon.

Exchanges will survive if they have a good security system because people will trust a market if they did not have any scam issues but people will just avoid market if there are bad news regarding to that market in the past like ether delta and other exchanges that have bad reviews.

Bittrex is a good security exchange but their support system is very bad , if a issue is raised it takes so long that the raiser will get fed-up and leave it. Even their coin listing system is very old and the fees is very high so not many coin are listed on this exchange.
Pemburu1

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:28:09 PM

there are many types of exchanges in the world of crypto, in my opinion the exchange that will survive is bittrex and binance. because these two exchanges are very good, easy, safe, and convenient to use.

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:55:21 PM

there are many types of exchanges in the world of crypto, in my opinion the exchange that will survive is bittrex and binance. because these two exchanges are very good, easy, safe, and convenient to use.
regarding bittrex, I completely agree, because for all the time of their activity, negative trust has never sounded in their direction and the administration has not compromised themselves.
Harley_Quinn

Activity: 382
Merit: 104

❤️❤️❤️

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:46:47 PM

In my opinion, all exchanges can survive. And I think this is just the beginning. On the contrary, we have more and more exchanges, and therefore the turnover of the total capitalization of coins will also become much larger.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
LizZavet

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:25:08 AM

I think will survive exchanges that care about themself and about their users. It can be not big only some small exchanges  can survive also. Also i think they must be flexible and can adjust to the changing environment and laws.
0xBitcoins

Activity: 115
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:30:48 AM

There are a lot of exchanges that will survive, I like Binance and Kucoin
I also like Kucoin and other  new exchanges. Previously Poloniex was the leader in crytocurrecny exchanges but now many new good exchanges  have come and volume from old exchanges like
poloniex / bittrex is decreasing as day by day as people are moving their funds in Binance / Kucoin etc.

lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:28:48 AM

Centralize exchanges is not guaranteed to survive for a long time
since CEXs are prone to hacks, etc.
Been using CEXs for a long time now, but I've been thinking of transferring to DEXs
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:35:16 AM

I don't perceive any trades will dry out. Individuals will attempt to locate the best rates of exchanges inside the trades and trades themselves will endeavor to modify as per what individuals requests in insights these days without escaping the line. I concur Bittrex is such a decent trade, consider additionally Binance that has great rates on occasion.
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:01:04 PM

In my opinion, all exchanges can survive. And I think this is just the beginning. On the contrary, we have more and more exchanges, and therefore the turnover of the total capitalization of coins will also become much larger.
There is no guarantee for that,  could also be possible that some of them will just vanish someday due to market capitalization and regularization. I doubt all exchanges have comply all the requirements imposed by the government for regularization.
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:04:08 PM

I see great exchanges like Binance and Bittrex and just for my own opinion. But nobody knows what will happen if there is a big coin accident but the coins will still last.According to me, Bittrex and Binance will definitely survive in the future. Binance has grown sharply over the past six months.
iLoveTweet

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:35:05 PM

Poloniex has survived until now.
I think most of the traders are there because the volume of the crypto trade there is always great.
purecane

Activity: 47
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:39:19 PM

We have seen how well DEXchanges have worked out. Crypto-Bridge is terrible and the customer support is even worse. Sure the theory sounds great, but who do you call when there's a problem? who takes the blame if the site crashes and funds are lost? who is held accountable then??? Stick with an exchange that has real people behind the scenes.

https://palitanx.com/
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:55:26 PM

Still poloniex is online maybe this exchange will survive for long, but I'm not using poloniex anymore, I'm using binance exchange now and it's my favorite exchange I hope that this exchange will survive.

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:28:59 PM

I will tend to disagree to you with your statement, Binance and Kucoin is the next big thing and even Idex has a good future, the rest are so centralized that goverment has control over it sorry for the incorrect statement but but Binance and Kucoin are centralized but serves well compare to other exchanges. Competition will not stop but no one will maintain on the top it will only matter on how they value traders. 
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:09:28 PM

it seems like a place of exchange that will last very long will be very difficult to determine because I am sure will be a little even the market that initially is a big market could be going to be quiet so no one knows.
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:35:59 PM

I have faith on kucoin because this exchanger did not get any problem in the past few months and most of the traders are still using this market for them to get profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: