Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:59:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What exchanges will survive?  (Read 1354 times)
Cacao2017

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:42:28 AM

I think all conversations will sound as if they were bad, but still exist with us until today, if for some reason makes them more attractive then they will quickly attract number of investors
Marina17

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:07:43 AM

Sure, nowadays the competition between the exchanges is very big, so only the strongest top exchanges will survive as Binance, Bittrex or Bitfinex.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
NeeNts

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:37:11 AM

All of which can happen
if they do not accept the development and changes, will be eliminated in the future
The new exchange with new technology and more support will replace the old stuff
Yeah you are right anonymous exchanges will disappear from the market. Reliable and valuable exchanges will survive because they will accept innovation in the technology and will continue with new technology. Safe and secure, authentic and most reliable exchanges will survive and will exist forever in the market. You can trust Binance and Coinbase the most.
lavishlife

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:18:30 AM

Been read many comments regarding transferring to DEXs
since centralized exchanges will soon close, but I'm not using DEXs
atm because of I am still worried regarding security reasons and
daily volume, but I will still reconsider, we'll find out.
wendty

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:23:37 AM

Ya really hard for these exchanges to survive as with time more and more decentralised exchanges will take over them and even for big exchanges it will become hard to survive...still i believe an exchange like binace will be there and will survive
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:01:50 AM

Sure, nowadays the competition between the exchanges is very big, so only the strongest top exchanges will survive as Binance, Bittrex or Bitfinex.
No matter of what the name of exchanges,the exchange with low trading fee and high quality contact support will survive more that the exchanges with poor customer care.Everyone saying the best exchange is binance but we never have to fuky trust them because many reputed exchanges were turning into scam after they got huge funds in their wallets.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
badaovodich

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:09:06 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 09:32:44 AM by badaovodich

HitBTC is one of the most secure trading platforms in the world when never hacked. This is due to the application of four security formulas:
Secure wallet
System security
Trading system security (Trading Engine)
Information security
BerneirBTC

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:16:04 AM

If coinbase is actually got acquired by facebook like many news has speculated, than coinbase will become the biggest and best exchange out there. No doubt it will be a huge deal for our crypto world and it will be amazing for all of us even if you are not using coinbase. It will bring in shit ton of users and that will affect the prices, it will also put the millions and even billions of users of social media users into bitcoin and crypto world.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:44:10 AM

I think Bittrex is the longest running best exchange right now. Though Binance is better in various aspects but still I go for Bittrex most of the time.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
abruchifid

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:19:35 AM

Other than scams exchanges and occasionally cases of hacks involving large amounts of money, most exchanges will actually thrive, they are in for a lot of money as more ICOs are propping up
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:33:28 PM

I'm very bullish on DEXes in general and even more after all those recent hacks. Perhaps, they still can have some support chats, but they shouln't control any funds

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:03:11 PM

If coinbase is actually got acquired by facebook like many news has speculated, than coinbase will become the biggest and best exchange out there. No doubt it will be a huge deal for our crypto world and it will be amazing for all of us even if you are not using coinbase. It will bring in shit ton of users and that will affect the prices, it will also put the millions and even billions of users of social media users into bitcoin and crypto world.
Facebook intends to buy coinbase as a deal that shows a great deal of social media exposure for the crypto-currency market, which could be a breakthrough for coinbase to become a powerful and growing exchange this market. There are many other Asian exchanges in Asia such as Binance, Houbi, Kucoin.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:10:12 AM

For me, I think Binance will survive sinced most of the people of crypto are likely to engaged on it. It have gained positive feedbacks and reviews from the people of social medias and even here on this community.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:21:05 AM

For some reason, I have my faith on Bittrex.
But everyone is talking about coins and ICOs but I tend to believe most of the exchanges will be closed soon.
An exchange is a hell of a thing.

In my own opinion, exchangers or market can always survive depending on its reputation because some of the exchangers are stealing the coins of investors when the price of bitcoins really go up in a very huge amount and they will just claim it as a hacking allegation.
docamvan1997

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:33:01 AM

Exchanges which have security, easy trading, high volume will survive. They are 3 factors to be successful exchanges
Stolivie

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:42:09 AM

Depending on who buys what is a more important question. We know coinbase is a huge hit and will stay for a long time but since startups are mainly acquired by bigger companies we can assume that given long enough time and going as high as they can, in the end almost all exchanges will be sold to some big company. Google, facebook, amazon all can buy one of these exchanges.

I think coinbase seems like it could be the first target. Think about facebook buying coinbase for couple of billion dollars. Crypto world will be affected by it so much. Facebook can do its own advertisement to billions of people at will with their facebook website ads, instagram ads, whatsapp somehow. I mean crypto will be everywhere if that happens.
There are thousands of exchanges in the world and different people use different exchanges. People give different value to different exchanges. For me okpay is good because it is authentic and safe for transactions. Binance is one of the top exchanges of the world and exchanges like these two will survive forever. The future of such exchanges is shining.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:48:18 PM

The best exchange is I think is the safest one. One with extreme security and assurance that you will really earn. It is indeed very easy to get lots of options for the exchange but it is very hard to find the best.

desmonddesk1

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:15:50 PM

There will always be emerging new exchanges as long as the cryptocurrency survive. The old ones will either upgrade or die. Some exchanges are used mainly by people of a particular region of the world. All the same more exchanges will emerge in the coming years.

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
noah tall

Activity: 524

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:56:39 AM

There are a lot of exchanges that will survive, I like Binance and Kucoin

Sure, and the good thing is that we are going to get to see a lot of competition in the long run when it comes to exchanges that it may get to a point where we may just have to start paying very close to free fee on the exchanges.
At least, binance started the heat on other exchanges with the low fees and that to me is a lot to challenge other players like bittrex. I know some exchanges though may not have the chance at it, but time will tell. After binanace and bittrex, I love cryptopia, stocks.exchnage and coinexchnage sites. They are all so far honest like poloniex. Hence highly recommended to trade with them.

JamesR1

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:59:38 AM

Decentralized exchanges like DEX , Tidex is the future of exchange but it needs time for traders to adapt these new technologies . All other exchange centralized exchange will die including 1M fee exchange .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: