Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:46:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What exchanges will survive?  (Read 1354 times)
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:10:11 AM

There are a lot of exchanges that will survive, I like Binance and Kucoin

Sure, and the good thing is that we are going to get to see a lot of competition in the long run when it comes to exchanges that it may get to a point where we may just have to start paying very close to free fee on the exchanges.
At least, binance started the heat on other exchanges with the low fees and that to me is a lot to challenge other players like bittrex. I know some exchanges though may not have the chance at it, but time will tell. After binanace and bittrex, I love cryptopia, stocks.exchnage and coinexchnage sites. They are all so far honest like poloniex. Hence highly recommended to trade with them.

Good and informative posts describing everything even all will perceive it easily which are looking to your writing. Yes Binance is costs lesser than all the other exchanges and is simple to use too besides which all the other exchanges cost higher than Binance therefore Binance has more users. One more thing is its large volume which is attracting people towards it so it has great importance over all the other exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cacao2017

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:41:39 AM

The transaction will exist and develop more with us today, when the transaction I get money to get the profit from this transaction makes me more motivation to trade and more information about The market we have chosen
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:10:28 AM

For some reason, I have my faith on Bittrex.
But everyone is talking about coins and ICOs but I tend to believe most of the exchanges will be closed soon.
An exchange is a hell of a thing.

I also like bittrex. Its more believable exchanger. Your talk not right 100%, because we can not tell which exchanger will die or closed soon. We also know about its strength of a exchanger.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:39:22 AM

All top 10 exchange now is centralized exchange,  the dailiy trading volume is much bigger than decentralized exchange. So that mean many trader still prefer to use centralized exchange than decentralized because some reason,  for example low trading fee.

Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:03:54 PM

All top 10 exchange now is centralized exchange,  the dailiy trading volume is much bigger than decentralized exchange. So that mean many trader still prefer to use centralized exchange than decentralized because some reason,  for example low trading fee.
But I believe decentralized exchange is the future.
People now trust centralize exchange more because they see protection but this strict regulation will become a burden for us in the future and eventually we are gonna shift to a decentralized one.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:26:14 PM

We don't know what exchanges site will survive in the fiture. But for me the possible exchanges site to surive in the future is binance because that exchanges site is more safe for now . Binance is most good exchanges site and i hooe it will continue this.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:21:28 AM

I think binance has the very big chance of dominating the cryptoexchange in the future. It's one of my favorite rising cryptoexchange now because of its security that's on their top priority. I haven't heard any news yet that this crypto has been robbed by cyber criminals.

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:36:32 AM

Many exchanges are in competition while few are best and highly rated by users that make few of them as the best choice of people. Exchanges like Binance and Bittrex are the first choices due to the efficient and easy use as well as these exchanges have large volume for us, that is why people like it the most. However, in future almost all the exchanges will survive but those exchanges which will not upgrade their features with the passage of time will create troubles and hence may not survive in future.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:38:29 AM

I think binance has the very big chance of dominating the cryptoexchange in the future. It's one of my favorite rising cryptoexchange now because of its security that's on their top priority. I haven't heard any news yet that this crypto has been robbed by cyber criminals.
They are because they are the number 1 exchange right now.
But, they are also developing a decentralized exchange that will be launch next year, that is big and might disrupt other centralized exchange.
Imagine the freedom we will have if that time comes, no need KYC, coins does not need to apply to be traded, it's automatic.

Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:50:22 AM

The selection itself will determine the development of an increasingly bigger exchange now because there are now many exchange developers who are increasingly willing to create new exchange concepts.
Arthurian60

Activity: 234

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 03:42:09 PM

Most exchanges today are there for personal gain only. Without no real coin for utility purpose. A lot of them are not well structured and due to that only few will remain for a long time. Binance, bittrex, CE are strong exchanges.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 05:33:01 PM

But everyone is talking about coins and ICOs but I tend to believe most of the exchanges will be closed soon.

Binance and some of the strong stable coin exchange. Decentralized ones are being cracked down and unless the crypto space would find other means to keep things ahead of the money laundering and taxes they can be there for good.

Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:18:35 PM

They are because they are the number 1 exchange right now.
But, they are also developing a decentralized exchange that will be launch next year, that is big and might disrupt other centralized exchange.
Imagine the freedom we will have if that time comes, no need KYC, coins does not need to apply to be traded, it's automatic.
We have already see the plans of Binance of creating an another DEX but its just on semi state not totally a decentralized ones but I admit that this will affect into those exchange on the same category.
No doubt that Binance would stay up on its current position now in the market if it can able to sustain their good service into its users but one things for sure that nothing do last forever on the top spot.Just take a look on what happened on poloniex,bittrex and bitfinex.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:18:25 PM

Instead of that happening we are having lots of EXCHANGERS more and more and I believe bittrex is definitely getting out of the way Binance is gonna beat up bittrex because of its liquidation.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
maks-ivanov89

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:50:17 PM

Bitseven will definitely work. I tried different exchanges, but chose BitSeven. BitSeven offers the maximum leverage amount of 100x on Bitcoin, and provides high leverage on Altcoin trading. The development of the company also inspires confidence in the future. I also like how the customer support service works, quickly and operatively solve any problems. Recommend!
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:01:21 PM

i don't believe that all exchange will close specially bittrex one of tge most pioneer crypto exchange
If bitcoin dies all crypto exchange are useless but until crypto alive  exchage is useful no reason to closed
Aside f om bittrex thry this new stable exchange i use for my trading nexybit

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 11:41:25 PM

The most biggest exchange will survive, and also maybe some small exchanges that have users and still using that and they have some good volume every month. To name some of big exchange i think will survive are: binance, bittrex, kucoin, cryptopia and also others.
aster008

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:49:11 PM

not sure about all exchanges, but i really like leverage trading on BitSeven. fixed fees, no delays.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:03:23 AM

The most biggest exchange will survive, and also maybe some small exchanges that have users and still using that and they have some good volume every month. To name some of big exchange i think will survive are: binance, bittrex, kucoin, cryptopia and also others.
yes, I think large markets like binance, and others will remain as long as they have a high security system, and they are also being developed. well, however, we certainly can't be sure because we don't know what can happen in the future.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:41:54 AM

Only centralised exchanges will survive,never die because centralised exchanges have heavy security systems, it deposits, withdrawals fees is approvals for everyone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: