Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:21:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we heading for full recovery now?  (Read 2728 times)
Myra4

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:02:41 PM

I am not sure that the market will start full recovery from this moment as there were no reversal signals. Locally we turned around but globally we are still in a downtrend, so be careful

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:19:06 PM

Now the market has not recovered at all. You can see that the market is still red. There's no big change.

We dont need to loss hope there is always a greater purpose out of it. We'll never know what will happen to the market eventually it would become higher as time goes by. We just need to be more positive towards crypto currency.
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:17:30 PM

We are certainly heading towards the recovery, however, it will not come right now. We should wait at least for a month or two to see bigger picture. I belive, that it can be the same scenario as it was in september of 2017.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
kudryas

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:45:48 PM

We are certainly heading towards the recovery, however, it will not come right now. We should wait at least for a month or two to see bigger picture. I belive, that it can be the same scenario as it was in september of 2017.

We can wait but the market is recovering steadily. The prices are rising every day so I firmly believe that we'll get that bull run really soon. Maybe after that ETF approval.
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:49:17 PM

opportunity to buy and continue to look into the market and see the top 10 alts fall, btc itself continues to show good support and much better jumps high, looking forward to seeing value rise back to the last or more peak before the year ends. Not immediately, the alts value will go down first then recover when btc actually rises high,
Alenas2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:51:37 PM

There've been some pumps and dumps, but somehow this last rise less than a week ago felt different to me. The prices went up about 20% without going down. The market seems to be surrounded by great news about serious companies talking about adopting blockchain. For now the situation is stable and if we gradually see the market going 20% up every week or two, it would be just right. What do you think? Is this low price nightmare close to being over? Do you still expect full recovery this summer?
Its a start of a bull season in which the coins will b3 at its highest peak.I will use that opportunity to sold my coins at the highest selling price
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:51:56 PM

I agree with you. We are moving upwards and the prices will grow, but it will take time and we will have a few small setbacks in my opinion. I believe that after Bitcoin pass the psychological level of $10000, than we will go towards full recovery.
bionicl34

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:52:23 PM

I don't see the market turning green yet and it's possible that the decline will continue. I will be glad if the market starts to grow.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:56:26 PM

There've been some pumps and dumps, but somehow this last rise less than a week ago felt different to me. The prices went up about 20% without going down. The market seems to be surrounded by great news about serious companies talking about adopting blockchain. For now the situation is stable and if we gradually see the market going 20% up every week or two, it would be just right. What do you think? Is this low price nightmare close to being over? Do you still expect full recovery this summer?
Actually bitcoin has just started to recover and we can say that the rise continously seems a very  great start for this year,if we can see the price goes down,its  doesn't dump drastically.

coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:17:26 PM

The market actually is now on that path to recovery as expected since we have entered the second half of the year. If the past market trends remain, it is not far fetched to say that we may have another 2017 on our way! So check the history guys coz we may be in for another big ride!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41]
  Print  

Jump to: