Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:52:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market corrections are good  (Read 39947 times)
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:49:12 PM

as investors to work according returns with the excess of manage on utilization, those gives of chance as extending entrance on requesting the higher of returns with the exchange and helps to work on customs as keeping within limit of parts of expends and secure as disposing risks of losing with the chance of manage with the field of crypto investment with the business of trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:51:45 PM

Yes it is good and necessary one. If it is stable who is going to invest in it. Its volatility is the major point of that attracts everyone.
zoe111

Activity: 406
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:53:19 PM

Now is the time to buy. Correction can't be an eternal trend. it will change and we'll get a good profit  Roll Eyes
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:05:07 PM

The situation on the market is attractive for investors, I think that such prices as now will not please you in the next few years. I think that now a very profitable situation for investing funds, such a sale is very rare, but how can we observe all the same happens.
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:22:10 PM

Yes i think so,because you can make a lot of money when you are going to buy from the dips and as soon as the market has recovered you will make a lot of money ,but how would we know that these dips are going to be the deepest.? you should be using technical analysis for you to know a good entry and exit points.

erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:26:16 PM

I think the current price drop is a great chance to buy good coins at a low price) "Buy when everyone sells, sell when everyone is buying"

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
cryptomngr

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:31:13 PM

Imagine if you have bought a coin which was down for about 40% and the market has climb back to its normal range,you will get 40% instantly that is why it is very ideal when you are buying from the bloodbaths because it will give you more than enough to cover those losses you have when the market has started to fail.

waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:34:01 PM

I think the current price drop is a great chance to buy good coins at a low price) "Buy when everyone sells, sell when everyone is buying"
What about mention that today's low price is very expensive for near future? And after month you can buy by new low price? Do you think about such situation? May be now good time to sell while we not in the dip?
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:34:52 PM

Yes if the market remains the same who can make profits? So corrections occurring often makes people to gain more. When price dips it is the best chance for people to buy both bitcoin and altcoins and when market recovers they sell it to obtain better profits. The main thing we have to remember here is don't intend to sell during these correction phase, be quite and observe the market situations.

cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:48:57 PM

Yes it is,buying from the dips when a bloodbath happened is surely a winning situation when the market has comeback to its proper position.Make money when the bloodbaths happened and im sure you will get bulks of money after the bloodbath,that is why i am sticking with usd pair when the market has started to collapse so i can re-buyback from the dips.

maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:52:02 PM

Yes it is,buying from the dips when a bloodbath happened is surely a winning situation when the market has comeback to its proper position.Make money when the bloodbaths happened and im sure you will get bulks of money after the bloodbath,that is why i am sticking with usd pair when the market has started to collapse so i can re-buyback from the dips.
This is true,i have been using this method for about 11months,i have been with the ups and downs in the market that is why i know whem to get out from altcoins when the market has started to fail,definitely i am doing this again and again so that i would still be able to make money from the bloody market or bearish trend.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 07:52:47 PM

The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

Actually you can make much more money when the market crashes than when everything is going up, or perhaps yuo can make it in any situation as long as you read the market well.
Yes you are correct mate but profit will be more when we get on a ride during correction because everything is in red and all tokens or coins were pretty cheap the only problem is timing compared to normal trading days but that also depends on our due diligence about  pooking for something that can make us have a greater profit. This actually is always happening to me wherein every price drops I don't have money to pour a little ibto my portfolio and that is the sad part there for me just like what had happened right now.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:53:07 PM

Hello I have not yet understood what the correction really means and when it happens but I think that Is necessary for the market it is healthy and I think we should not be afraid of it .
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:02:07 PM

Of course,it is a bleesings to few people who are smart enough to take advantage the situation and get as many solid coins they can,because if these coinsa are 40% of from its normal price you would be making a lot of money in when the market has recovered fast,buy from the dip and HOLD until the market has recovered.

aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:05:25 PM

Market corrections is good and very normal those who are not familiar with this are the one's who are panic selling right now. Correction is always occur whenever a coin went skyrocket and when the correction will be over everything will bounce back and it can be more than what is the last ATH. That is why people keeps saying to just HOLD!

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:08:11 PM

The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.
Thinking the same,market corrections are very good time to get those solid altcoins that you cannot buy because they are too expensive to get when the market is stabilize,blood market opens up new opportunity to get those cheap altcoins,and you will be just suprised when the market has recovered and you did thousands of dollars from the bear market.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:08:45 PM

For people who trade on the Exchange, now it is just a Paradise. You can make a lot of money while the market is in this state.

for traders yes its a paradise, but for the hodlers just like me it is a doomsday for a crypto. you know the feels when your portfolio down by 50% in 2 days. should feel depressed.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:20:46 PM

I strongly agree,i have been buying from the dips when these bloodbaths happened that is why i am not getting panic because its morelikely going to be a good time to buy those cheap altcoins,making money from the bloobaths is really easy,you just need to focus in your analysis so you would know how to have good entry and exits.

cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:30:03 PM

We have the same point of view,market crashes makes these altcoins cheaper that is why i am holding my bitcoins in my hardwallet ready tp get transfered to my exchange account so that i could buy more cheaper altcoins when the bloody market has occured giving me more gains as soon as the market has recovered,repeating this method will surely give you a lot of money.

BeEvil

Activity: 406
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:34:53 PM

I think that the market will still fall in the next few days ( possible ETH down to ~ $ 450), but by the end of the month, I expect a great rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: