Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:37:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market corrections are good  (Read 39947 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:54:04 PM

For many, periodic financial correction becomes the best time to start investing your money, while coin prices remain low enough. Such corrections become a normal phenomenon for any market, you need to be always ready for possible ups and downs.

Yeah it mainly gives opportunity for making good profits though also, it balances the movement in the market which makes it healthy for investors and traders. Movement is an essential part in any market and it can't always go one way.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Code1420

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:00:01 PM

A market correction is good. Always look at market correction as your friend. Because it is a good opportunity for you to buy fundamentally strong coins for a lesser price. So do your study on good coins and wait until a market correction to buy those coins. Last few weeks we experienced a major market correction and market came to a bottom. Intelligent investors bought good coins.
margaret22

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:12:51 PM

Truly there are a lot of people, who entered the market in the middle of the last big hype, and than experienced a huge fallback in price, and left sadly. Hopefully they learned the lesson.

Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:32:02 PM

Indeed. I also lost too much money during that correction but i learnt too many thing about market cycles and blockchain technologies.. people sometimes need to loose for start doing researches.. i am the one of the example for that. but i am really happy because i can see now the future of crypto market..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:36:04 PM

The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.
it might be considered as a benefit, of course. but still there was more money flowing into crypto. doesn't matter hype or not as long as it is supported with cash Wink

rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:39:41 PM

Correction in the market is always an opportunity and we should not afraid it. Correction is always a chance to buy coins for good price. But do not rush to do many operations. Always keep some fiat in your pocket
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:42:50 PM

Short the pump that was usually bad thing you can do. Some traders are following the path of expert traders which is not good at all, Coz eventually there are some investors are really appreciate the fundamentals chart before jumping it on technicals.
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:51:29 PM

All work on crypto i think purpose contributes to it becoming stronger and better. So we need periods of coincidence and rest as we do now and continue for a while.
prikitiw

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:52:27 PM

The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.
When you have deep knowledge about crypto and are able to read the market well, you can make a profit in any situation, especially when the market crashes actually this is an opportunity for you to be able to make more money than when everything goes up.
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:57:45 PM

You can't really call this a 'correction' now though, the total market cap is down about 80%, that's a crash even when it pumped hard last year.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Leard

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:05:33 PM

in the bounty the profit depends on your attitude towards it. if you treat the bounty as a work then the prilbil will be appropriate. there are people who quit their job and are engaged in pure bounty

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:10:43 PM

You think right. because I think so too. Nothing in this world happens for nothing. Even in the new cryptocurrency. Every correction or growth is caused by something. Well, we as investors understand that no matter what turn of events we are waiting for, we must always be confident in our actions and not doubt about the chosen path. So that all that not is done, for the better!!!
Palodar

Activity: 376

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:21:35 PM

You think right. because I think so too. Nothing in this world happens for nothing. Even in the new cryptocurrency. Every correction or growth is caused by something. Well, we as investors understand that no matter what turn of events we are waiting for, we must always be confident in our actions and not doubt about the chosen path. So that all that not is done, for the better!!!
It's good to balance the situation since many weren't able to ride on bitcoin craze last year, kidding aside market has its own cycle thus the graph always have some flows and aren't always going straight. its good to experience this decline now since blockchain seems new to man.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
Jana Wood

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:26:25 PM

I believe that the advantage of market adjustments is that many unpromising projects will disappear. Also, many projects lost credibility due to fraud
seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:30:00 PM

It's good to balance the situation since many weren't able to ride on bitcoin craze last year, kidding aside market has its own cycle thus the graph always have some flows and aren't always going straight. its good to experience this decline now since blockchain seems new to man.
crypto is still unfamiliar to many people but with the technology used by crypto has good potential for the future but to be something big there must be obstacles, because it is impossible if something can succeed immediately without obstacles.
Likewise with Crypto, there are still many corrections and declines, but that is what will make Crypto stronger.
Gatsby club

Activity: 406

keyTango

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:36:46 PM

Indeed. I also lost too much money during that correction but i learnt too many thing about market cycles and blockchain technologies.. people sometimes need to loose for start doing researches.. i am the one of the example for that. but i am really happy because i can see now the future of crypto market..
The main thing that was money that you can lose. If you start losing money that you can not lose, then you need to finish this case as soon as possible.

SashaVeg

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:38:16 PM

This is a normal situation when the market falls and grows. Because there would not be such fluctuations, then there would be no interest in crypto currency. She should not stand still.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:47:52 PM

When you can earn with great ease - do not waste time studying the market. Once your investment starts to fall in price - it's time to study the laws of the market.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:48:55 PM

Surely there is now a correction? In my opinion if this is a correction that is long) I think may not be such a long correction!
Karina 3340

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:52:05 PM

Yes, there are certainly advantages in correction. So, as after it remain worthy competitors in the market. And a good choice. But for all participants of crypto currency correction becomes a serious test. Many lose hope and leave.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: