Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:53:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market corrections are good  (Read 39945 times)
mimota156

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:14:29 PM

Correction is a part of the gradual development of a market. And it can be useful for many reasons - you can buy buying more on low prices or some scam projects will disappear.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:17:22 PM

if really, I dont think that it is market correction - I think that market is down because of someone manipulate of market, because toooo long correction - for half of year - it impossible..
Visibel

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:20:15 PM

The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.
It will not be a big benefit, when a good project does not get the support it's supposed to, and the pumped waste project is in charge. But this must be passed, to remind us that we need education to survive in this field.
Melech

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:24:28 PM

Correction of the market is a very useful phenomenon. But I see that at the moment there is very little use - after correction all coins grow at the same rate. This is economically unreasonable and will lead to a new crisis.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:24:26 AM

Cryptocurrency is not just about investing with a certain period of time, for example by utilizing market conditions for daily trading, maybe we can get additional benefits because this condition is more predictable That's right, smart investors will think that the current market conditions become another way to earn money
Nefarious

Activity: 214

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:33:45 AM

Market corrections are an important & healthy part of a market cycle for sure. It's good for the long-term success of crypto to occasionally shake out the speculative investors that are only in it for a quick buck as well as to crush those scam or rubbish projects. I do feel however that we could really do with a sustained bullrun soon to help bring some more enthusiasm back into the market.
BlazingBlack_Dragon

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:38:31 AM

The market correction is good but I think a prolonged one is needed to shake weak hands. When everyone begins saying doom, crypto is dead, only then will we see a new high.

That's just the way it is.
Kreks

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:20:32 AM

The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.
Maybe most of the panic has come out, but really we are still struggling with the current project, because I am not quite sure that our psychology has returned. But there will be successors of what has been built so far, so let's hope.
manhquynh432189

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:54:02 PM

the stock market is so lively that it is sometimes difficult to catch up to speed. the market needs to pick up a little bit. verification work is very good. investors are a bit easier to work with
phongz81hng

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:19:53 AM

I monitor the market almost every day. For example, today I see a decline in the rate. But tomorrow will again rise. Correction inevitable, and course shows variable growth.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:52:37 AM

Market correction is good exactly. When the market hyping, many newcomer will hard to join because the market is overprice.
If it corrected back, they will be able to buy with the cheaper price. No need to panic if the market being corrected.
The important thing is you buy when the price low, and sell it higher, not the opposite.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:56:11 AM

For new investors the price is a good price and have a potential to gain more profit easily . Just hold it and wait till you gain like x2 then cash out thats what I do .
nahnah

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:26:29 AM

market corrections in my opinion is very good news because it creates stability because it can gradually stabilize the price is too high and too low,
kimhong1131997

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:06:09 AM

Market corrections are bad because it reverse the whole situation.
the positive outcomes of the company will go to a negative situation such us the decrease of its price and the demand as well.
alex7308

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:20:48 PM

Is true there are investors who panic easily but I must say, this correction has lasted too long enough. It is no longer weeding out the quick panic sell persons, it is running everyone's portfolio down day in day out. I hope it ends soon enough.
iknowitsme

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:26:28 PM

Well, the really was a bubble. It's definetly better to make decent 20k one day, not on hype, that can be ruined so easily like happened. At least that is what rational part of my mind says.
But I'm not so rational as I want to be, so...It was fun in March, I admit, but where the hell is my lambo and when fricking moon?!
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:28:16 PM

High volatility in the market always worries proffessional investors and attracts adventurers. The ongoing stagnation of the cryptomarket continues, and I do not think it will be writhing until the end of the summer of 2018, so be patient.
cuongnguyen0540

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:06:31 PM

Yep it's good. Because if the crypto prices rise too much then it might fall too much too. Thus it's good that there's market correction. Also the market correction might be a reason that attract new investors in cryptocurrency.
camnhungg666

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:35:05 PM

ALL market going up now, in this situation alt coin like Ethereum rises $700 this is good after a correction, but this is the right time to buy? I think it is true let's buy some alt When the volatility of the price of a coin moves roughly to the market this chance got it profit.
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:58:11 PM

Perhaps you are right, but the fact that many people because of their fear of losing their money is not good. People believe that cryptocurrencies can make their lives a fairy tale, which is not right, but nevertheless I sympathize with people who lose all their money when they sell in panic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: