Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:02:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia going to the dogs or am I imagining things ?  (Read 198 times)
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:18:55 PM

cryptopia use to be my best

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:12:41 PM

Cryptopia problems seem to be getting worse by the day..

this used to be one of the most reliable exchanges what has happened ??

Transactions/deposits/withdrawals etc routinely get stuck "processing" for days at a time.
(some people are reporting weeks).

Support has become virtually non-existent & support tickets take weeks to get answered.

If I was a NZ resident it would be a different story as I could sue their asses, but unfortunately
I don't so I have to sit and wait until they feel like acting.
You aren't imagining things bro; Cryptopia is definitely hitting the garbage just like the other shit exchanges, Yobit and HitBTC. I have had my transactions stuck several times, and it is not their fault if not for some bullshit ICOs that I invested in and decided to choose Cryptopia as the exchange they are listing on.

I am really getting pissed off with exchanges these days and unless you are using the other reputable ones which sometimes too they flop a little, then you are better off not making use of anyone at all.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:50:36 AM

I didn't have problems with Cryptopia, but the reality is that many people have issues with this exchange.
Does anyone know what is happening there? Why is there such a mess?
There is such a mess because they are gradually losing it. If they knew they could not upgrade their servers, why allow a huge number of users than they can handle at once, as there is one thing they call halting of registrations for new accounts until further notice, which binance obviously did not fail to do.

We know how exchanges are really needed, but it is insane to just want to accommodate what you obviously have no capacity to accommodate.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:38:43 AM

I didn't have problems with Cryptopia, but the reality is that many people have issues with this exchange.
Does anyone know what is happening there? Why is there such a mess?

because they went from 20,000 users to over 1 million in the space of a few months. at least that's what they're saying started these problems.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News check the post from january 6th.

it's now been a few months. volumes are way, way down compared to the peak so in theory they should be getting on top of things now. judging by the volume of complaints these days they're clearly not managing to deal with this stuff successfully.

beyond the failure to nail any support requests they're also doing things like holding back byteball that belongs to their customers.

even if they're not dishonest, their incompetence is bordering on criminal anyway.

if they had half a brain they'd delist all those shitcoins and get to work properly.
Even with the volume still being low, Cryptopia is still messing up badly. The days of these exchanges are numbered anyway and so many other ones that are in their category. What they are stating as the problem is crazy, and who forced them to allow such huge number of registrations when they know they are incapable of handling them. Of course, they are all after the money and the transaction fees and that is more like what these exchanges are good for these days anyway.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:46:28 AM

As far as I know they started to resolve the issues in withdrawals. Well, there are still problems that haven't been solved as of the moment, but some stuck withdrawals have been cancelled and once a withdraw request was made again, it will go through smoothly already. If you're not aware yet, you can see some story in their Ann Thread.
They had better do that as my withdrawal has been pending for days now and if that is resolved, I am sure done with them. The one that was stuck before and cancelled and remade is still about the same thing now, because it has been some days with no serious response from them.

Still waiting anyway. I feel they over did themselves and with the complaint they gave about having lots of increase in users, I am sure they must not have seen it coming and that is the single mistake all these exchanges always end up making.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:04:32 PM

Transactions/deposits/withdrawals etc routinely get stuck "processing" for days at a time.

Support has become virtually non-existent & support tickets take weeks to get answered.

If I was a NZ resident it would be a different story as I could sue their asses, but unfortunately

Cryptopia never were/is "one of the most reliable exchanges".

It's a good and small exchange, used for manipulations with coins tradable only there or with very small cap and volume. Yobit is the same.
If you are looking for better support and faster processing time, you should check the big players.

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 12:29:53 PM

Cryptopia never were/is "one of the most reliable exchanges".

It's a good and small exchange, used for manipulations with coins tradable only there or with very small cap and volume. Yobit is the same.
If you are looking for better support and faster processing time, you should check the big players.

They been tag as good one before until NZ issue came to them and now they turn out to be suck the same with yobit so I would not recommend this site to trade now since there are so many bad issue on them. It's better really to check the big players since it could make us more safe rather than risking on small exchange.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
evichi

Activity: 1190
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:18:02 PM

It is obvious the management are technically not grounded or want to make too much profit from the business. They ought to have evaluated the capacity of their site and realise the implication of admitting more people without expanding the site capacity. I remember trying to register on Bittrex platform but was told to hold on due to high volume of people.They forget that TRUST is a key ingredient in crypto business. It is obvious they can't handle the surge at the moment. Their reputation is at stake if they don't act quickly to resolve the problems. More important people's funds are at risk. This is not good news to crypto lovers.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:30:15 PM

Cryptopia was never the best Exchange.It was used for Pump @ Dump for some very exotic and rare coins.How good thair team is you can see nowdays.Volume went way down,only Bitcoin exchange usable.
I will not miss it
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: