Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:30:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchanges Affiliate and Referral Programs  (Read 151 times)
Spazzer (OP)

Activity: 1080
Merit: 309

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:49:27 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 02:31:32 PM by Spazzer

Hey all,

I have been building a list of affiliate programs for exchanges and places to refer users to purchase cryptocurrency.

Binance
The worlds largest exchange which has Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Binance Coin (BNB) and USDT trading pairs.
Commission: 20% of Binance fees for referred users indefinitely.

BitMEX
The most popular future trading exchange, offering very high leverage for margin trading (Cross to 100x).
Commission: 10% of BitMEX fees for referred users indefinitely. The person you refer also gets a 10% discount on fees for 6 months.

HitBTC
This popular exchange which is known for listing very new coins. The platform currently supports BTC, ETH, USDT and ICO trading pairs.
Commission: 50% of HitBTC fees for referred users indefinitely.

Cryptopia
This exchange has grown significantly in popularity due to a built in marketplace arbitrage calculator.
Commission: 10% of Cryptopia fees for referred users indefinitely.

LocalBitcoins
The original peer-to-peer Bitcoin exchange. You can pay with Direct Deposit, Interac e-transfer, Moneygram, PayPal, PaysafeCard, Credit Card, Wester Union and Cash.
Commission: 40% of LocalBitcoins fees for referred users for 3 months.

Bitpanda
BitPanda allows users to buy and sell Bitcoins with a credit card, Paypal account and more throughout Europe. ​
Commission: €2.50 for every referred users registers.

YoBit
The most diverse exchange offering the most trading pairs and new listings with ICO and investment opportunities.
Commission: 20% of YoBit fees for referred users indefinitely.

Coinbase
User-friendly secure online platform for buying, selling, transferring, and storing digital currency. Buy Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BTC) and Litecoin (LTC)
​Commission: $10 after referred user spends $100.

KuCoin
Upcoming popular exchange which is known for listing very new coins. The platform currently supports BTC, ETH, NEO and USDT pairings.
Commission: Has been disabled at this time.

CoinEgg
The largest Chinese exchange which has Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and USC trading pairs.
Commission: 30% of CoinEgg fees for referred users indefinitely.

CoinSquare
Canadian cryptocurrency platform for buying and selling Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC) and other digital currencies.
Commission: $20 once referred user is verified and funded.

CEX.IO
This exchange offers Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCC), Bitcoin Gold (BTG), Ethereum (ETH), Zcash (ZEC), Dash (DASH) and other Altcoins.
Commission: 30% of CEX.IO fees for referred users indefinitely.

Coinmama
One of the view exchange allows you to buy digital currency with credit cards.
Commission: 10% of Coinmama fees for referred users indefinitely.

Exmo
Digital currency trading platform and wallet service that is used by almost half a million traders from around the world.
Commission: 25% of Exmo fees for referred users indefinitely.

BitBay
Global bitcoin payment service provider since 2011. Allows business to process cryptocurrency transactions in real time.
Commission: 20% of BitPay fees for referred users first deposit.

Changelly
Changelly is a cryptocurrency exchange service between digital currencies with credit cards.
Commission: 50% of Changelly revenue for referred users indefinitely.

XCoins
Like an exchange, but focused on secure lending. It allows users to quickly get Bitcoin quickly and pay later. Instant contracts for buyers and sellers.
Commission: 50% of xCoins transactions fees for referred users indefinitely. Tier 1 referrals 15% and Tier 2 3%.

QuadrigaCX
QuadrigaCX is one of the largest BTC and ETH exchanges in Canada. They provide a safe platform to trade and exchange BTC and ETH to CAD and have multiple withdrawal and deposit methods.
Commission: 10% of QuadrigaCX fees for referred users indefinitely.

ShapeShift
The leading instant digital asset exchange, supporting dozens of blockchain tokens including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Monero (XMR), Zcash (ZEC), Dash (DASH) and Dogecoin (DOGE).
Commission: .25% of ShapeShift  total sale each month from referred users.

CoinExchange
Smaller exchange focused on altcoins which has a very low fee of 0.15%.
Commission: 2.5% of initial commission rates (maker) and 5% for fee commission (taker) for referred users.

SimpleFX
This exchange is pushing the mobile industry with a large amount of fiat to cryptocurrency options.
Commission: 25% of SimpleFX trading spread and fees for each referred users.

Bit-z
Bit-Z is one of the world leading digital asset trading exchanges, providing professional digital asset trading and OTC (Over The Counter) services.
Commission: 50% of Bit-z trade revenue for referred user indefinitely.

Bitit
Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and other cryptocurrencies purchases by credit card, cash, direct banking. Pay in your local currency.
Commission: 9% of Bitit's commission fees per verified user.

Paxful
Custom marketplace for buying, spending and accepting Bitcoin (BTC).
Commission: 2% of sale on Paxful for anyone that uses your marketplace.

Indacoin
Indacoin is a flexible payment provider and merchant that sells over 30 cryptocurrencies.
Commission: .5% for every Indacoin referred user. The more users referred overtime you will be increased to 1%, 2% and 3%.

Bitsane
Full-featured spot trading exchange for Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH) and Iconomi (ICN)
Commission: 20% of Bitsane transactions of referred users including 25 EUR bonus for fiat deposit.

PayBis
PayBis is a safe and easy to purchase Bitcoin (BTC) with credit card accepting Visa and MasterCard.
Commission: 10% to start, max 20% based off volume of commission fees for referred users.

Xapo
Xapo provides the tools you need to purchase Bitcoin (BTC) and store via online wallet ultra-secure Vault.
Commission: $10 after referred user spends $100.

Cointal
The Coin Portal (Cointal) is a peer-to-peer Cryptocurrency marketplace for Ripple (XRP) and Ethereum (ETH) pairs.
Commission: 0.4% on every trade by referred users.

Let me know if I am missing anything. I kept the list to either Top 25 exchanges based off volume or popularity (that had an affiliate program). If you want direct links you can find them and more here: https://www.cryptotrust.ca/exchanges

PHYSIBIT, MANTIS CRYPTOS & CRYPTO QUILTS - The best and most trusted places to shop for physical bitcoins and more!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rlim475

Activity: 59
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:35:49 PM

I wish that I knew about this sooner. I would have got a friend to refer me and split the returns with them. Fees really can add up to being a lot over time so this is a big amount of money. Is there any way to create a new account and refer yourself?
Spazzer (OP)

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 10:42:40 PM

I wish that I knew about this sooner. I would have got a friend to refer me and split the returns with them. Fees really can add up to being a lot over time so this is a big amount of money. Is there any way to create a new account and refer yourself?

You should be able to create a new account without any issues. The only problem that might occur is if you've already done KYC (Know Your Customer) on that exchange or platform. As from experience you can only do KYC once.

PHYSIBIT, MANTIS CRYPTOS & CRYPTO QUILTS - The best and most trusted places to shop for physical bitcoins and more!!
lockept93

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:29:37 PM

Binance got the biggest potential for ref marketing atm imo.
I go start do it in a professional way in near future.

Spazzer (OP)

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 02:31:24 PM

Moved the discussion here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3110691

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: