Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:32:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: need a 2.5btc loan  (Read 1415 times)
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 01:24:26 AM

Have about 500 in btc that I would like to sell. The big question is, can I depend on gox to give me my money if I cash out with them? Anyone use mtgox lately? If so, how did it go?

What did you do with your 500 in BTC?

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
andrewboy44 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 01:28:43 AM

Have about 500 in btc that I would like to sell. The big question is, can I depend on gox to give me my money if I cash out with them? Anyone use mtgox lately? If so, how did it go?

sold 250 with gox like an idiot (still waiting) and the other 250 with coinbase. I only used gox bc there average was higher.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3076

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 01:32:07 AM

No I'm just really mad because I needed this loan for the tradehill avalon mini 60gh/s miners. they are going for 2btc right now. This loan meant a lot to me seriously. And now all my chances of getting this loan are like gone and the auction ends at 12 pm est time.... https://tradehill.com/auctions/products/avalon-60ghs

So you really only need a 1.2btc loan then.  You can still get the loan but you need collateral worth $200.  

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
andrewboy44 (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 01:33:26 AM

No I'm just really mad because I needed this loan for the tradehill avalon mini 60gh/s miners. they are going for 2btc right now. This loan meant a lot to me seriously. And now all my chances of getting this loan are like gone and the auction ends at 12 pm est time.... https://tradehill.com/auctions/products/avalon-60ghs

So you really only need a 1.2btc loan then.  You can still get the loan but you need collateral worth $200.  
no I wanted to place my auction bid at 2.5 to make sure I got it. And I'm trying but it hard to get a loan when you have no electronic collateral and now have a trust of -5 for no reason.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3076

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 01:36:34 AM

sold 250 with gox like an idiot (still waiting) and the other 250 with coinbase. I only used gox bc there average was higher.

Your post confuses me.  At first you posted like you had $500 in bitcoins (3.33 coins) you wanted to sell.  Now you are posting as if you sold 500 bitcoins for cash.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Magazine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 01:37:41 AM

He says he has 0.8 in a brain wallet also.... and we can have the brain wallet key was collateral...
andrewboy44 (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 01:37:59 AM

Your post confuses me.  At first you posted like you had $500 in bitcoins you wanted to sell for cash.  Now you are posting as if you sold 500 bitcoins for cash.

nooo someone quoted that from one of my previous post about asking if it was safe to trust gox. Go look. I was replying back to what they quoted.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 01:45:27 AM

Let me see if I have this straight. You are wanting to bid on something you don't have the funds for? Easy enough, bid within your means or ask family and friends for money. We read stories just like this almost daily.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
andrewboy44 (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 01:47:26 AM

Let me see if I have this straight. You are wanting to bid on something you don't have the funds for? Easy enough, bid within your means or ask family and friends for money. We read stories just like this almost daily.

i have the funds. I do not have bitcoins. If you will accept a moneypak I will go buy one now in exchange for coins. Coinbase takes 3-5 days to process an order and the auction ends tonight.
User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 01:51:13 AM

The plot thickens.  Only moneypak hmm?  Plenty of trusted people here will sell you BTC for bank cash deposit.

andrewboy44 (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 01:53:23 AM

The plot thickens.  Only moneypak hmm?  Plenty of trusted people here will sell you BTC for bank cash deposit.
that doesn't go through immediately sometimes thats why I said moneypak so I could give you the number and you could check and redeem it then send me the coin. Thats how I use to buy my coin off of SR
Magazine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 02:07:09 AM

Perfect, go grab a MoneyPak and there was a bunch of people who will change it up into BTC and will use escrow.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: