Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:48:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOLD THE BtC  (Read 511 times)
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:01:07 PM

Let me share you a story. This story is full of misery but every other story it has a happy ending. That was like more than year and a half ago. I was new in crypto world and i started to work on how to earn botcoin. Btc price was valued by 500 dollar and i had few mbtc got those from performing video campaign jobs crypto-games.net tutorial review video and rollin.io help me to gather some amount of btc.
Price was rising. And i was new i didnt had dollars or didnt had the courage to invest in fear of loosing money so i cashed it price gone up to 1000. And i had no dollars with me so i can make invest.
Later on i had earned btc by exchanging other cryptos to btc and sell it to 1000 dollar i was happy  that i made a right decision. Price gone up to 2000 dollars from 1500 and i felt like damn man!!! Then i decided i aint gonna sell btc at all.
I had like 250mbtc by then valued of 500 dollars. All was earned. I hold it tightly and long awaited decision was worthy of it. I had 2500 dollars left with me. I sold those coins by 10000 too much greed is a sinful thing.
So hold the Coins. This the best time to buy some btc. If you can then grab some. If you got some then hold it tightly. There is nothing which can stop bitcoin. Quoted by billgates.
This should be kept in mind especially when the market value is falling. Actually, there's really nothing to be worried of since backdrops are just part of Bitcoin's volatility and is something that is experienced by most of the cryptos. Also, dumos in the market are not permanent. As such, increase will soon take over and that is an enough reason to invest in Bitcoin , now that the market price is low.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinpeople1

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:03:40 PM

I always tell people, hold on for dear life. Your waiting will pay off when the bull market rolls around like always. Don't give in to fear and panice, even this too will pass, no one expects the price to stay low forever, it will definitely go back up.
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:37:29 PM

if you buy bitcoin today I think you are lucky to get a cheap price because now I see the price has started up and hopefully keep going up keep hold !!
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:54:02 PM

Let me share you a story. This story is full of misery but every other story it has a happy ending. That was like more than year and a half ago. I was new in crypto world and i started to work on how to earn botcoin. Btc price was valued by 500 dollar and i had few mbtc got those from performing video campaign jobs crypto-games.net tutorial review video and rollin.io help me to gather some amount of btc.
Price was rising. And i was new i didnt had dollars or didnt had the courage to invest in fear of loosing money so i cashed it price gone up to 1000. And i had no dollars with me so i can make invest.
Later on i had earned btc by exchanging other cryptos to btc and sell it to 1000 dollar i was happy  that i made a right decision. Price gone up to 2000 dollars from 1500 and i felt like damn man!!! Then i decided i aint gonna sell btc at all.
I had like 250mbtc by then valued of 500 dollars. All was earned. I hold it tightly and long awaited decision was worthy of it. I had 2500 dollars left with me. I sold those coins by 10000 too much greed is a sinful thing.
So hold the Coins. This the best time to buy some btc. If you can then grab some. If you got some then hold it tightly. There is nothing which can stop bitcoin. Quoted by billgates.

Well, there is some confusion about the investment of cryptocurrency whether it's bitcoin or altcoin. The confusion that occur are:
1. whether the bitcoin will actually go up so I should be able to continue to hold my bitcoin.
2. if i sell now, will the price still go down so i can buy it back
3. if i don't sell it now, i will lose 100% profit, but if the price keeps up, i can get more profit

this is all a matter of uncertainty. the best decision is a decision taken realistically in accordance with the reality that occurs without involving prediction or speculation.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:56:35 PM

We can earn more profits as long as we are holding our bitcoins,yes we need to remember the price of bitcoin at 2011 and now if you still don't believe in holding will give success then you will worry in the future,Bitcoin price may hit $100K or more in 2020 in my opinion.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Tanmoy98

Activity: 325

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:06:49 PM

Holding bitcoin is always a great choice.Now the price of bitcoin is very low.So everyone should hold their bitcoin until the price is rise again.And also if you have some money you will invest it in bitcoin. Cool
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:15:28 PM

Most importantly, in the end, you learned the lesson, and believed in the future bitcoin. You will never know and do not assume that bitcoin will have such a price. It's so cool that you shared this story in such a difficult time!

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:56:48 PM

great story man, thanks for sharing something so personal here. I wish a lot of newbies in this industry would be able to read your post so that a they can get the lesson out of your experiences and be inspired to really work hard to earn, search a lot for answers before believing fuds and so much more. I too had the same experience and would've been glad if this was already present by then when I was just starting out so that I never would've panic sold. But anyways, lesson learned. HODL!
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:24:17 PM

It's not only the whales who are making the price drop. Negative news and Google banning crypto related ads keep in investors away or they are waiting on the G20 discussion on cryptocurrencies this month. Indeed, hold the btw, because after the regulations institutional investors will start investing and the price will increase for sure.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:26:50 PM

I liked your story. It showed how indeed holding your BTC is a good strategy nowadays since the price is somehow rising. Back then I can say that if you invest, and hold on 'til now, with the right strategy you'll earn even more than what you invested on. I got BTCs myself, and I'm keeping them until the right time to exchange them for FIAT.
Hahahaha. Well planned mate. Yeah i could have earned some more. Like 20k was the total shock. I really regret for that. You know what throughout my journey i have learned a lesson very important lesson which have changed the perception of my learnings of life.
To hold it you need to believe it. You know what why these panic sales actually took place cause still people doesnt believe in btc. They fear Olampus might Fall. I have kept my faith in btc as i have seen the true potentials of btc. How extreamly people are using it. It will be boom in a while.i am sure.
20000 was definitely a surprise for everyone I do not think there was anyone that predicted the price will grow so much in such a short amount of time, I liked your journey because it reflects what we all go through its very difficult to hold even if we know that is the right choice there are so many things that happen in the market that makes it very difficult but those that are able to do it will get great profits so we need to learn to tune out and forget about all the criticism of the media an hold our bitcoin no matter what.
bongnor531

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:34:41 PM

I agree with your opinion,
mrSprinkles

Activity: 265

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:00:54 PM

Bitcoin will begin to grow when the mass hysteria and the discharge of the cue ball in other currencies or in the dollar stop. When willing to buy it again will be more than willing to sell. When personally you go and buy bitcoin for long-term storage, and not in order to transfer it into a ripple or other rubbish. Everything is simple and obvious.
celcoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:08:39 PM

For me its a no brainer! Hold your btc except its life or death situations. I'm holding on to some at the moment and I know there is no limit to such amazing technology. All those who heard thier btc up until now have made huge amount and have become whales in the platform,  so am very sure that holding your bitcoin will pay off very soon.
Roman Coinson

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:40:45 PM

Do not worry, you still have not lost so much! I know a man who had 10 bitcoins and sold them at $ 1,000 per piece Grin
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:11:50 PM

Bitcoin is good to invest in any time if you are trading for long term and you have no worry because there are lot of predictors and analyzers and predicting the bright future of bitcoin and in this way you have a good chance to invest in bitcoin in any time,
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:03:09 PM

I agree with your opinion, I will buy at a cheap price like this and will hold it up a few fold, and I'm sure bitcoin will always be safe for the future, I agree with your statement.

The same as what you did bro. I hold my BTC because I know that in the future the value will increase. In bitcoin yoh need to be patient to hold you money because in bitcoin the value is not stable. The changing of value in bitcoin is normal base on the previous year.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:04:32 PM

I agree with your opinion, I will buy at a cheap price like this and will hold it up a few fold, and I'm sure bitcoin will always be safe for the future, I agree with your statement.

The same as what you did bro. I hold my BTC because I know that in the future the value will increase. In bitcoin yoh need to be patient to hold you money because in bitcoin the value is not stable. The changing of value in bitcoin is normal base on the previous year.

having bitcoins and seeing the price always going down is something that i can not tolerate, but well, when the price increases, it is something that i can not describe.. It is beautiful to see your money going up to be honest.
EVIAJOHNPAUL

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:07:30 PM

The purpose of holding btc is about the value of btc because they have a posibility to increase a demand in market the money will have highest amount and we can get a income from hold btc.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:08:39 PM

You are very right the best way to becoming rich in crypto is to hold what ever amount of bitcoin you can hold, hold it tight and wait till the Price appreciate before you decide either to continue holding or cash out your profits.
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:38:13 PM

this is an impressive story, and I will do as  are hold fast to BTC hold next year .....
sure and for sure...... Grin Grin Grin

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: