Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:41:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOLD THE BtC  (Read 513 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:51:08 PM

these whales are shaking the  tree hard ..... they are psychologically breaking weak hands out of the market

TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

AGATE

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:02:35 PM

We really need to invest and hold bitcoin until the price reaches a very high peak, I think bitcoin is the currency of the future, and I hold bitcoin for sometime.
I think many are hold their bitcoin when the price is dump because they what their profit increase. By investing bitcoin your income will be increase.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:54:57 PM

Exactly, people should keep holding their bitcoins without any fear of losing money and panic selling. Your story is a pretty good example, as you keep holding and don't look at the drops and have patience you'll get a lot of profit from your money invested. People who panic sell because of the drops like the one which happened recently are the only ones suffering from loss.
Ruhul_Amin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:16:44 PM

I think, now is the best time to buy btc. I'm sure Bitcoin will always be safe for the future. BTC Hold is safe and I hope Bitcoin will soon reach 25k usd.
If you want to be more profitable, now buy bitcoin and hold it. At the end of this year bitcoin will grow again.
JohnHero

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:20:52 PM

Let me share you a story. This story is full of misery but every other story it has a happy ending. That was like more than year and a half ago. I was new in crypto world and i started to work on how to earn botcoin. Btc price was valued by 500 dollar and i had few mbtc got those from performing video campaign jobs crypto-games.net tutorial review video and rollin.io help me to gather some amount of btc.
Price was rising. And i was new i didnt had dollars or didnt had the courage to invest in fear of loosing money so i cashed it price gone up to 1000. And i had no dollars with me so i can make invest.
Later on i had earned btc by exchanging other cryptos to btc and sell it to 1000 dollar i was happy  that i made a right decision. Price gone up to 2000 dollars from 1500 and i felt like damn man!!! Then i decided i aint gonna sell btc at all.
I had like 250mbtc by then valued of 500 dollars. All was earned. I hold it tightly and long awaited decision was worthy of it. I had 2500 dollars left with me. I sold those coins by 10000 too much greed is a sinful thing.
So hold the Coins. This the best time to buy some btc. If you can then grab some. If you got some then hold it tightly. There is nothing which can stop bitcoin. Quoted by billgates.

We all have a similar story like this to share. The thing is, you can't ever know where the crypto market is taking us.
The best thing to do is to be "all in". Wait until you become a millionaire, don't get satisfied with just a few earning.
InkEyes

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:22:06 PM

There is no point on selling when the market went down unless you are looking to purchase more cheaper
bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:31:40 PM

I think, now is a good time to hold bitcoin. Because in my opinion, Bitcoin is safe and bright in the future. I hope Bitcoin will soon reach the 25k USD this year.
If you now purchase bitcoin and hold it, you'll benefit 100%
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:38:14 PM

It is already a known fact that holding BTC for long term works. Its already changing the lives of so many people around the world, and many become rich because they hold patiently and sell in the right time with the best rate. But you need to make your plan before investing and to be patient because it requires time.
Borisov

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:46:37 PM

Undoubtedly, bitcoin should be kept, especially if there is little or no knowledge in trading, it is better to invest and not panic - to Keep. At a distance the price will only grow!
ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:52:36 PM

Could not agree more. It is a wise decision to HODL your Bitcoin.
This flagship crypto will be always way a head. Once the scalability problem is solved, then it will really blistering into mass-adoption easily.
That means, we make Bitcoin as it supposed to be; as instrument for payment and trade without too much border and problems.
Keep your trust in Bitcoin!  Wink
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:59:59 PM

Of course,hold it all the way,when the price fall,buy and buy more.If you need money just take some,don't exchange it all.I would recommend to make 2 separate wallet,one for short term investment and the other for the long term investment.With that strategy,you wouldn't lose much.
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:02:25 PM

With investment and hold and Bitcoin requires patience as well as strong emotions so as not to shake off each exchange rate increase in the market. Bitcoin is the most substantial denomination in the world at present, and after investing in Bitcoin, my advice is that you should forget the crypto and hold.

GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:04:12 PM

I think you're wrong now. Last year, bitcoin rose from $ 1,000 to$20,000! Growth cannot be eternal. I think for such a rapid growth will be the long fall.... IMHO

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
Anamika143

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:09:33 PM

Yes everybody must be hold bitcoin at this time. Definitely now btc market value is so cheap it is not good sell for now. So be patient, after some day btc price will again up.
portmanbtc

Activity: 144
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:16:52 PM

Thank you, mate. A very good story. We all must believe in future of bitcoin (of course blockchain technology, other cryptocurrency etc. too). Just hodl.

vladimirovleanid

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:12:10 PM

In fact Bitcoin is a kind of crypto currency, that is, types of digital cash accounting, the issue of bitcoin is built on cryptographic methods in a distributed Internet network, it works decentralized.
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:27:48 PM

Very true. The best thing we can do when it comes to bitcoin is to buy when the price goes down and then hold. Panic selling does not do the market any good, just inflicts further damage.
Reid

Activity: 2940
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:32:19 PM

Lesson learned.
Have the same experience and now I will just keep on holding.
There will always be bad times but the good thing is you will learn from it.
Next time we know what to do and here is now.
Even if it goes down, I know there will be a time again they will value bitcoin more.

With every passing year new addition of bitcoin users will be signing up.
Mawa1127

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:40:33 PM

You are right. Holding is the best choice. Btc is too much down now and i believe it will recover soon.
Aryancesarr

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:56:36 PM

Let me share you a story. This story is full of misery but every other story it has a happy ending. That was like more than year and a half ago. I was new in crypto world and i started to work on how to earn botcoin. Btc price was valued by 500 dollar and i had few mbtc got those from performing video campaign jobs crypto-games.net tutorial review video and rollin.io help me to gather some amount of btc.
Price was rising. And i was new i didnt had dollars or didnt had the courage to invest in fear of loosing money so i cashed it price gone up to 1000. And i had no dollars with me so i can make invest.
Later on i had earned btc by exchanging other cryptos to btc and sell it to 1000 dollar i was happy  that i made a right decision. Price gone up to 2000 dollars from 1500 and i felt like damn man!!! Then i decided i aint gonna sell btc at all.
I had like 250mbtc by then valued of 500 dollars. All was earned. I hold it tightly and long awaited decision was worthy of it. I had 2500 dollars left with me. I sold those coins by 10000 too much greed is a sinful thing.
So hold the Coins. This the best time to buy some btc. If you can then grab some. If you got some then hold it tightly. There is nothing which can stop bitcoin. Quoted by billgates.

That's an amazing example of patience and fair approach to hodl. Or you just got lucky. It's not difficult to tell about victories of the past.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: