Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:14:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam.  (Read 6388 times)
serkhio

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:47:45 PM

U could say that all the crypto currency is just scammer. The blockchain not means the crypto currency. The investment is just a gambling game. Every participate did not create the true profit but just take money from others. It is like a redistribution of wealth.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 12:51:38 PM

Opinions are like noses,everyone has one.He is entitled to his opinion and so no one can take away that from him.However,it is left with the investor to decide what he wants to do whether buy or avoid altcoins altogether.

cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:53:42 PM

Well I won't be surprised if Tone Vays is right. It's the 3th month when the cryptomarket is in a deep depression, moreover most ICOs resulted to be scam or dead so this year is definitely hard for crypto. All we can do is hope for better.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:53:59 PM

Though we can never deny the fact that there are some altcoins that ended up as scam, it is pretty much unfair to those altcoins who are actually doing their best to live up to what they promised their investors and some other people. The altcoins that i am hodling as of the moments are those that i see some potential in it.

xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:56:15 PM

If this is true, we are here now, gathered, to be scammed. Lol!
We know it that there are scam Altcoins (or shall I say, scam ICOs). But saying it to the general altcoins is disagreeable. I am thinking hard to where he is coming but I guess, this is what people say if they have entered at the wrong time, at the wrong coin  and/or with a wrong amount of money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
serizawa

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:00:21 PM

based on what you mention alts coin is a scam
you need to learn more to recognize altcoin such as ethereum, ripple, nem
but the possibility alts coin from airdrop is likely scam 99%
Sobol101

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:01:27 PM

I believe that not all altcoins Scam. There are quite good and worthy of attention coins that everyone should have in their portfolio. These are coins like ether, NEO, Dash, litecoin and other coins.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:40:05 PM

Not all. There are many good projects with a useful product. It seems to me that some people just are just not able to find good coins. But I also agree that there are a lot of scammers. We must be very careful in crypto.

Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:51:44 PM

Not all. There are many good projects with a useful product. It seems to me that some people just are just not able to find good coins. But I also agree that there are a lot of scammers. We must be very careful in crypto.
I think OP invested in only shitcoins that's why he is frustrated and telling all altcoins are a scam. but it is not true we have a couple of good projects except Bitcoin. for example ETH, NEO, etc all these altcoins have bright future. look at these coins past history how they improved and how they are attracting people. but OP is also right we have many shitcoins in this market so we have to take care before investing in any new coins.
pheonyx

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:55:08 PM

Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!
Hehe. Is this a joke? How did you manage yourself to tell such kind of allegation if there are altcoins existing in the market and many are participating?
katarin2030

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:04:08 PM

No, not all altcoins are scam infact very good altcoins are there that's why they have lot of investor's on them, if all were scam then nobody would've invested in the altcoins then the price would've dropped to zero. May be few altcoins are scam but because of that don't say that all are scam.
CrazeCoinz

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:07:26 PM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

Hello Who is Tone Vays? Anyway, everyone has his own opinion about cryptocurrency and you should not take it as the only basis in making your decisions. A lot of well-known personalities in the field of economy has recently spoken against crypto and yet it's still getting stronger. Nobody can stop the popularity of crytocurrency as the crypto market is getting bigger. Please be matured on this field and stop spreading FUD.
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 02:09:45 PM

Well, it really depends if what alt coins are you currently holding. Nowadays, there are a lot of scam and fraud altcoins that soon enough will turn into a shitcoins. So let's be careful especially if you don't know what you are doing in the cryptoworld. And it doesn't mean that some altcoins may scam but don't generalize all the altcoins. There are altcoins that are useful and good.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:15:02 PM

Each altcoins has a platform that helps Bitcoins, With us.
Because without altcoins there may be no trading. The price of bitcoins may not fall and of course many people will not buy it.

That may affect its price and cause its collapse. Now with Altcoins like Eth, Dash, can be the balance of the market.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Analyst101

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:16:22 PM

I mean I think it depends on altcoins. Altcoins are able to do things that bitcoins can’t do. For example, there are altcoins like NEO or tokens like TAAS that give you consistent passive income. You can’t really build an app or platform based on Bitcoin. Bitcoin might be valuable but in terms of small payments, other cryptos like Ripple might be more suitable as Bitcoin suffers from a huge transaction cost. In the end, each coin has its unique value (in theory).
iamsether

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

Not all altcoins are a scam in my opinion. They may look bad because some altcoins turns into a scam after sometime if they become usable but I think the creation of altcoins brought a healthy competition for bitcoin in crypto market. Through altcoins the investors are able to choose from which one they think will bring more profit after holding on to it for long term.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:26:19 PM

You are mistaken my friend. Basically if all altcoins are scam then why there are more ICO everyday in this crypto. Addition why those higher rank above us stay in this forum? Simply because not altcoins are scam. Although there are scam but not all scam.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
sindikat

Merit: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:30:56 PM

Every man praises your home. I do not agree with this opinion. Many coins have better technical features than bitcoin. Bitcoin is very conservative and can easily lose its leading position if it is not upgraded. Now I see no reason for altcoins to lose their appeal. I always use a minimum of 4 altcoins.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:31:21 PM

We have different opinion regarding on this but I will advise to you to do your own research if 99.5% of alts are scam and make a proof of it or attached a supporting details for this, I guess he said that because he's creating a fud so that many investor would panic and sell their coin immediately, so he can buy on a lower price of the coin.
serjik228

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:31:37 PM

That's not so
many of them solve real problems
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: