Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:52:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam.  (Read 6388 times)
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:18:12 PM

Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...
He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.
So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

How could you say that?
Altcoins aren't just a crypto the same with Bitcoin that has no project. Altcoins aren't just simply earned and let it pump in other weeks.
That's another FUD and fake articles that causes confusions to people.
And I guess that you aren't educated enough regarding with your altcoins.
Really? Who told you that? As far as I know of all the digital transactions and network altcoins or digital currency is the ultimate legit that I've known. Those are only fake news that are tend to distract prospect investors but until where here who knows the reality of crypto those fake news will nothing to consider.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:48:02 AM

Most altcoins scam, but even on them you can make good money. So what's the difference between a scam or not if I have a profit from this?
Although in long periods I invest only in coins that have a future and real use.
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:58:10 AM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

If that is  your opinion then we can't do anything about it,it's up to you if you want to sell all your altcoin now but as for me,I keep on holding my few altcoin because I think this coin is not a scam and it's real.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
Goldberg007

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:08:21 AM

I think that kind of so called analyzes are aiming to spread fud because this is not a comment which can be made by a healthy and reasonable person. How on earth all alt coins can be scam while we have lots of alt coins working properly already. There is no need to be no sense .
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:17:07 AM

Most altcoins scam, but even on them you can make good money. So what's the difference between a scam or not if I have a profit from this?
Although in long periods I invest only in coins that have a future and real use.
We have different perception regarding this issue.It could have good or bad results, advantages or disadvantages, if we know how to handle and use it wisely then I guess there's nothing wrong with it. Let's all be responsible and accountable in everything that we do. Do what is right, not what you like.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:23:01 AM

I think altcoin is not a scam, but all altcoin prices fall because it's a lot of bad news from various world, so many people are afraid to invest and moreover many who do panic sell

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:40:36 PM

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and i don't think anyone's opinion should trigger important decisions as selling out  coins you invested in, instead research and make your own decisions on whether its time to sell. if at all are all shit then who's gonna buy even if we sell. just chose your coins wisely, some of them has potential.
Apparently, it may seem like that. We all have our own way of reasoning and how we see things. However, not all opinions are right and Tone Vays on is one of that.

I am pretty much angry with alts too considering that they just get burned out on the slightest movement of bitcoin, like they are just scare of the legacy coin and they really do have no support to get them sustained without relying too much on bitcoin's movement but then because of that calling every one of them scam is not right. Some will still stand the test of time, especially those ones with products.
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:48:06 PM

I think bitcoin is a scam if anything. A tiny bit of filthy rich people own most of it and manipulate the market and you are just shark food. Wake up, little plankton.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/who-owns-all-the-bitcoin/

I can't wait till a few alts unglue themselves from old, slow, expencive, usless tech they call bitcoin. That will be the era of crypto really flourishing. It won't happen overnight or very soon, but it will. Once the people wake up.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:56:19 PM

No, that doesn't apply to all altcoins. In fact, we have etherium which has a great value nowadays. It is even feared that it will take over yhe the place of Bitcoin. But of course, we can't deny the fact that some people are abusing the community in making fake coins to attract investors. So, we should be very vigilant in supporting an ICO. Let's be wise.

Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:58:33 PM

only people who do not have complete knowledge of cryptocurrency can say that all altcoin is a hoax. If yes, let us understand the crypto type under bitcoin is all altcoin, one of which is ethereum which is a kind of altcoin that has growth from year to year, more or less this type of altcoin ethereum is present since 3-4 years, But the facts prove that altcoin type it is capable of moving under crypto no 1 (Bitcoin).

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Gahi

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:04:38 AM

only people who do not have complete knowledge of cryptocurrency can say that all altcoin is a hoax. If yes, let us understand the crypto type under bitcoin is all altcoin, one of which is ethereum which is a kind of altcoin that has growth from year to year, more or less this type of altcoin ethereum is present since 3-4 years, But the facts prove that altcoin type it is capable of moving under crypto no 1 (Bitcoin).

Maybe other coins project are scam. but if you read and study about the bounties maybe you earn a lot coins. so be wise and read carefully the campaign you join. scam is always risky. but if you try and try maybe you will success someday.
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:07:54 AM

there are some less good altcoins and they can not survive but there are altcoins are good and profitable and I hope altcoin I have is a good altcoin so not true if all altcoin is a scam

jack hand

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:14:46 AM

I do not agree with this idea, you seem to think a bit negative
pro army

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:16:29 AM

Let me know why you say so, it's not true
nikaPetro

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:51:36 AM

Everyone knows that all violas are dependent on BTC,where he was there and they track them. On this BTC alive and viola will exist, do not worry.
xireKT

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:55:31 AM

Good thing I don't know who the fuck this "Tone Vays" guy is... Therefore, I'll continue believing that not 99.5% of the altcoins are scams.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:25:59 PM

there are some less good altcoins and they can not survive but there are altcoins are good and profitable and I hope altcoin I have is a good altcoin so not true if all altcoin is a scam

Not all of them are a scam, although plenty are. Just hold on to legitimate projects with legitimate team members who are actually keen on building their tokens. Don't invest in anonymous developers and overdone projects which are a copy of bitcoin
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:30:32 PM

I do not agree with this view that many altcoins are scam that's not the right opinion, I think that many projects today have a huge problem of cashing in to invest their goals in the project, but in no way are scam
Angel0

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:32:30 PM

Let me buy your Altcoin if you want to sell them ang give me at least ten to fifty percent discount, then you may freely moved out from the forum if you believed such claiming...
Lacettivod

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:33:32 PM

You know, the last time I start to believe such claims. Really want to drain all your tokens at this price.. After all, it can become even lower..
A bitcoin how low he hadn't fallen still needs to revive itself.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: