Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:02:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam.  (Read 6388 times)
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:51:38 PM

It can be thought of as a sub-currency deception. but I know many winners of money through sub-currencies. I think it is necessary to investigate.  Embarrassed
Some extra altcoin but they are very potential, if you luck holding them will increase the value for you x10 or x20. Not all people hold the main coin, the key coin now has great value and very high risk. Choose coins of little value but they have high potential.

saturn.network

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

Team Saturn

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 01:53:26 PM

Not everyone is out there to scam you buddy. Sometimes the vision is true and the mission is real. Join us today at the saturn network, together we will make our brighter cryptocurrency future Smiley

Saturn Network (https://www.saturn.network) Decentralized Exchange. Peer to peer trading. Token Listing Free and Automated.
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:15:29 PM

That is your problem, not all of us to notice that. I know that a few coins have formed and gone missing in the market without any adjustment for the trend. Some of them have been replaced by competitors' coin in the same space, or they may be pumping and pouring programs from start to finish. That was not an accident for the notice. However, not all that altcoin is seen. With altcoin, I had some nice gains.
Megashaw

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:20:38 PM

I don't understand why u guys keep listening to shitty people.

Please sell ur altcoins if you want to since it is a scam and lets see if you won't create another thread before the end of the year regreting  why u listened to this dumbhead
javacomedy

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:47:18 PM

Can you prove your wordings or have you any link which says like this? Never spread rumor as many altcoins already proved their value and established and investors first choice. May be some altcoins do scam after their ICO but not all altcoins are scam.

What I know is not true because I know altcoin can help the people's economy and if altcoin is a scam show proof that altcoin scam, then this is the right time to invest long-term  because I do not know when bitcoin will return stable
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:00:54 PM

Not all altcoins are scam, but mostly are. I still do believe in altcoins, they offer good technologies that can be used in the future. Altcoins will stay as long as they gain support from people. Many of these coins have the potential that’s why many of us trusts altcoins. As long as they keep on developing and are promising, I’ll still support altcoins.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:35:21 PM

as developer gives with reference on whitepaper with the release on ico terms, investors to gains with information and manage of work with evaluation before to enter the  further as might to put of decision as requesting option to work with the opening of new position with the table of exchange.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
MarkThief

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:51:47 PM

Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

Surely he has nothing to gain by promoting Bitcoin!
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:55:05 PM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

really? i thought some of the alts a legit. i should do more research to find out, if this is true. crazy world.  Roll Eyes
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:57:36 PM

Nice FUD by the way I don't what your intention to spread that fake news here. There's a lot of new comers here what if they believe you even what you are saying are not true and they on lose on their trades. Are you happy with that?
theres no need to question the fud about concerns of affecting body's because the real intentions of them is to create fake news and market panicking..this guy is a paid account to make some shit thread and boost the trouble towards crypto.they dont deserve anything but throwing into trash
CheatingCoins

Activity: 122

Do what needs to be done.

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:59:19 PM

Hahahah I haven't heard such a joke about this topic for a while. He might need to consider to become crypto comic. Look around dude there is completely new tech being born out of original idea. Does that looks like there is no future for it? Cheesy I'd say nope. That statement is false.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:01:10 PM

Can you prove your wordings or have you any link which says like this? Never spread rumor as many altcoins already proved their value and established and investors first choice. May be some altcoins do scam after their ICO but not all altcoins are scam.

What I know is not true because I know altcoin can help the people's economy and if altcoin is a scam show proof that altcoin scam, then this is the right time to invest long-term  because I do not know when bitcoin will return stable

I don't know if OP was just saying nonsense because the market right now seems not going to recover anymore that is why he concludes such thing lol.  Grin
If Altcoins are just scams, theymos is not going to let those altcoins project to be posted here on this forum anymore, and if it turns to be a scam, then all of the tokens that we are holding right now are just trashes.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:01:28 PM

It can be thought of as a sub-currency deception. but I know many winners of money through sub-currencies. I think it is necessary to investigate.  Embarrassed
Some extra altcoin but they are very potential, if you luck holding them will increase the value for you x10 or x20. Not all people hold the main coin, the key coin now has great value and very high risk. Choose coins of little value but they have high potential.
So far I didn't encounter any scam related on all altcoin maybe becaise I'm luckily have picked legit's crypto. But some altcoin is highly potential too we should must be a keen observer whenever we were about to choose or to picked a kind of cryptocurrency that were going to patronised and we were going to campaign.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kristinkamal01

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:03:21 PM

I do not think it necessary to react so violently to such news, now there are a lot of tokens, and many of them simply will not survive in this market, therefore, you only need to buy perspective tokens
Owl_Fintech

Activity: 55

Byteball.org - airdropped high-end cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:11:34 PM

The problem is that, at some point, most cryptocurrencies are going to compete with Bitcoin for electricity. I also have seen some respectful analyst to say that it is possible to create ASICs to mine coins that could only be mined by GPUs. If that statement is correct, such cryptocurrencies might have a hard time in the future.

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:49:18 PM

Everyone has its own opinion and we cannot change others opinion. I have invested in many altcoins and no coin from them scammed till now. Always so some research before investing and you never got scammed as many altcoins have huge potential of growth.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:55:25 PM

No one should just capitalised that all altcoins are scam. That I will not agree. Some of them are which I know, but not all are scam.
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:59:08 PM

No one should just capitalised that all altcoins are scam. That I will not agree. Some of them are which I know, but not all are scam.
About a hundred percent of the people that invest in altcoins know that what they are investing in could scam them. Invest in the legit projects.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:57:27 PM

What is not a scam, that is my own question. There is no doubt that many projects in this space won't amount to anything but to say all is unfair to the space, people are making legit profit in the space, again do know that not all Altcoins do ICO, the likes of Litecoin, Monero and SIA are not ICO projects
Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:50:10 PM

No, I am not agreed with your opinion because i invest in many altcoins and those are not a scam and give me good returns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: