Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:03:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this real?  (Read 452 times)
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:13:52 PM

We Need To Shut Bitcoin And All Other Cryptocurrencies Down. Here's Why.

Last week I wrote an article on illicit cryptomining – how hackers are sneaking cryptocurrency transaction processing software onto corporate networks, personal computers, and other devices. I attempted to raise the alarm, calling this threat the most dangerous of 2018.

I didn’t go far enough.

Upon deeper reflection, the implications of illicit cryptomining are profoundly frightening. Because this type of cyberattack is ‘relatively’ benign – for certain definitions of ‘relatively’ – it’s positioned to run amuck, taking over computers, networks, data centers, and cloud environments around the world.

Perhaps there’s a way to stop this insidious infection from killing its host, which is nothing less than the global computing infrastructure. To be sure, cybersecurity vendors are already on the job.

In my opinion, however, prevention and mitigation technologies will never work well enough. There’s only one way to slay this beast. We must make all cryptocurrency as we know it today illegal.
Make it illegal and then what? Billions and billions of dollars are invested in cryptocurrency and it won't disappear over night. There are TOR and VPN to hide people's asses. So people will continue to use it. And countries won't unanimously make it illegal. You think Donald Duck(Donald Trump) and Nuclear King(Kim Jong Un) will think the same? Do think about it. First make drugs illegal and then try doing so for cryptos.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Winsdors

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:09:38 PM

yeah, well this is just another attack on bitcoin like thousands of other types of attacks against bitcoin. it may not seem like it but there is a war going on. there are in fact people who are scared of bitcoin because it is threatening their corrupt way of controlling money and they are seeing their future and they don't like it.
so what do they do? they try to delay the inevitable as much as they can.

but unfortunately for them, they have already lost the fight and the more they fight it the farther behind they will fall. other countries have already moved ahead with adopting bitcoin and are growing bigger by the minute, countries such as Japan, Germany, Canada, Switzerland,...

I say let forbes and the quoted person in their articles put their head in the sand while others move ahead and leave them in the dust Wink

Haha nicely said. When I hear Forbes, Bloomberg, and others names high society I want to throw up. We are fighting some battles still, but we won the war.
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:19:34 PM

Last week I wrote an article on illicit cryptomining – how hackers are sneaking cryptocurrency transaction processing software onto corporate networks, personal computers, and other devices. I attempted to raise the alarm, calling this threat the most dangerous of 2018.

I didn’t go far enough.

Upon deeper reflection, the implications of illicit cryptomining are profoundly frightening. Because this type of cyberattack is ‘relatively’ benign – for certain definitions of ‘relatively’ – it’s positioned to run amuck, taking over computers, networks, data centers, and cloud environments around the world.

Perhaps there’s a way to stop this insidious infection from killing its host, which is nothing less than the global computing infrastructure. To be sure, cybersecurity vendors are already on the job.

In my opinion, however, prevention and mitigation technologies will never work well enough. There’s only one way to slay this beast. We must make all cryptocurrency as we know it today illegal.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonbloomberg/2018/03/10/we-need-to-shut-bitcoin-and-all-other-cryptocurrencies-down-heres-why/#496e47a51bca

obviously already many people feel the benefits of bitcoin. why you still doubt it. really silly ha ha. . .
kripkiki12

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:01:19 PM

Yes it is! Bitcoin is so real.
Alex789

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:53:24 PM

I think it's fake and not really happening to bitcoin technology and bitcoin security. allegations or presumptions are not based on bitcoin technology, it would not be possible for bitcoin holders to support this type of allegations. even if this is very harmful.
cintya31

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:11:10 PM

ya.bitcoin very real, because I myself already feel the benefits and benefits of bitcoin.
galkind

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:50:52 PM

We should not forget that many successful people have come in support of bitcoins and this means that it has some value. Recent addition to this is the co founder of Twitter.
AntonKrutkov806

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:01:59 PM

As with any investment asset, we advise you to follow the well-known rule - "Do not put all the eggs in one basket." Since in this case we are talking about "particularly fragile eggs"
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:11:31 PM

Actually killing and destroying anything that may be dangerous or just inconvenient in the future is so naive and simplistic, that if humans followed that way of thinking we would be all long dead. Which is by the way kind of happenning, thanks to the ideas just like the OP.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:14:58 PM

I think OP is wrong. Why hackers hack your computer for mining. It is not economically profitable. The power of the PC is very small for effective mining. Many people install third-party software on their computer to make money themselves. As a result, their PC runs on others. This is not a mining problem.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 760

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:16:48 PM

Yes it is! Bitcoin is so real.

Bitcoin is created only for making a great changes in currency system so I trust bitcoin so much and so I invested in it I think it’s investors has a great future at it so real for all and fake news about bitcoin will be very wrong.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
NadiaHel

Activity: 336
Merit: 203

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:24:48 PM

Well, based on the arguments of this article, we all should then, stop all kind of paper money and fiat as well. For there are many illegal activities surrounding anything with value. Of course, some bad people id going to use mining, like many bad ones are using paper money to kill people, selling drugs...
I`ve read this kind of article before, and my thoughts always follow the same path: where there is humanity there is evilness as well as kindness, for there is the natural behaviour of our kind. Now, blaming crypto based on this kind of arguments, well, then go further and blame every item of value, for all can be used to do evil stuff.

deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 06:25:51 PM

I didn’t go far enough.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonbloomberg/2018/03/10/we-need-to-shut-bitcoin-and-all-other-cryptocurrencies-down-heres-why/#496e47a51bca

As I read the article it seems that he is concerned on criminals and terrorist using crypto currency mining to fund their disgusting activities. Well that maybe true but that is a bias way of reporting it because there are also legit miners all around the world. Also Before Crypto currency there are already terrorist that are using FIAT does it mean we need to stop using FIAT as well.

Exactly, we can not stop doing everything because everything has a good side as well as bad side. But considering only the bad part and stop doing that thing or using that thing is not the solution. We should find some cure for that and in this case we should secure our wallets properly so that hackers should not get a chance to use money through our wallets and if they have their own accounts and wallets we cannot stop them.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
AntonKrutkov806

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:33:58 AM

At the time of lower demand, entrepreneurs lower prices, stimulating demand, which can lead to economic instability in the market.
LovellaSai

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:34:42 PM

Sir you are wrong, if btcs would have been beasts then many celebs wouldn't have embraced its
inactivechorley5

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:28:01 PM

I support your thought too btcs are worst nightmare in the life of us
Qnetsupe

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:38:50 PM

I think if you want to cut off btcs it will result in the drowning of your own economic status also
nilstairs2

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:06:38 PM

I don't think it would be wise enough to slay down btcs, as if they are down then no one could make the digital currency live again
nereidkeck3eh

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:46:36 PM

And you're wasting your valuable time on this beasts house for getting merits for income
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: