Poll
Question: Xrp hodl or sell
Hodl - 17 (60.7%)
Sell - 8 (28.6%)
Trade - 3 (10.7%)
Total Voters: 28

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Xrp hodl or sell?  (Read 437 times)
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:41:09 AM

I read a lot of news about ripple what do you think is the right thing to do? Im waiting to hit 3usd again

Ripple is pure gamble and speculation like many other alts out there, I myself think that if you are going to gamble on ripple don't go long term for sure. Bering in mind that they have private blockchain and it is fully centralized which means that you don't actually have much power and can't have power over the network and over your coins then. However some people see it as top cheap coin and buy without looking at market cap. I don't like nor trust ripple with my money to be hoest, but I can't deny the fact that it can be used to flip nice % return.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:41:56 AM

Just hold because late time ripple hits $3 just increase your patience on holding that maybe this year xrp will go even further than $3 just trust the ripple it will pump the prices in no time. We just have to wait for the great news about bitcoin
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:44:24 AM

We can hold it for now as the market is in bearish status, it will recover back 2nd  or 3rd quarter this year and whenever happens during the network fee and network congestion of bitcoin might screwed, XRP is there to the rescue, to diversify and regain back to 2 or 3 dollar ATH. So once again just HODL.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:55:06 AM

Just hold because late time ripple hits $3 just increase your patience on holding that maybe this year xrp will go even further than $3 just trust the ripple it will pump the prices in no time. We just have to wait for the great news about bitcoin
With curent market condition I agree to hold xrp coins it is not advisable to sell coins in bearish season like this cause for sure you will only losing your investment better to hold on cause when market become bullish expect this coin would recover same as btc and eth

Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:55:56 AM

With the current situation in the market it's hard to guess, sell or keep Ripple. Now the price of a coin is not so high, and it makes sense to buy Ripple for the long term. Sooner or later the market will recover and prices will go up.
sabina2011

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:59:40 AM

I think we still have to hold, it will go higher soon.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:08:50 AM

XRP has cooperated with many Banks this year to increase the popularity of XRP!

The total assets of XRP are ranked fourth, the circulation is almost 50%, and with the XRP transaction, the total amount of XRP will be reduced, and the opportunity to become a speculation coin will be too great!
snowbubble

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:14:41 AM

Im hodling, because i think if bitcoin will go up, ripple will go up too like last december or last june, there was 2 times, then bitcoin skyrocketed ripple gainz was huge too.
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 11:34:10 AM

As you can see, the ripple moves along with the all market, along with all other crypto currencies. I think that when the market will return to a growing trend, then the ripple will also go up. So my opinion is hold.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:43:30 AM

I earned on top, that was at 3.2 for me. That was nice spike up, I sold in the right moment, ripple was one of my best hits until now. I was thinking to wait more or to sell, and later I saw that sell decision was great. Now I have ripple again. I bought around 1$, but price is down more, I will buy more. Ripple will recover 3$ and rise more, they are working a lot on ripple and they are showing that, all market is quiet, prices are dropping more then they rise, but that will change until the end of the year and when market start to grow again ripple will grow too, now is the time for waiting.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:44:16 AM

Ripple is a hopeless project. There are few people who somehow believe in him, but he has no special advantages

If its like that, why so many big companies are working with ripple and keep joining ripple network?
Stop FUD guys ripple is awesome
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:54:19 AM

I do not really know about xrp that I know is xrp has advantages that other coins do not have. if I personally hold xrp coins, I will hold until the price I expect to happen. I will Explore all avenues well or not it is already his risk.
everything is back to you, you are the one holding and you will also take action or decision
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:03:52 PM

I read a lot of news about ripple what do you think is the right thing to do? Im waiting to hit 3usd again
I believed ripple will pump in the coming uptrend but less likely it will hit 3.0$. If you hold now you will still make profit while if you sell now and buy another undervalue coin then you might profit more.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:22:24 PM

Ripple is likely to hit the 3 dollar again but as at when is the real question. It all depends on how long you can hold. Ripple is worth holding for me.
Looking at it's market chart in previous months, it really hard for Ripple to reach that amount. It is really disappointing looking at its dip without any signs of recovering. It looks like Ripple is getting abandoned by some investors.
Rodimill8

Activity: 238

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:04:08 PM

this is a good price for him.  I think that  we will  see a ripple by 5 dollars by the end of 2018. XRP has a lot of integration with the banking payment system, but this does not affect on price. Everything depends on the market and the direction of the bitcoin price. Now its a good time to buy some ripple.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:11:53 PM

Don't sell it now. Price is low now but there is chance to increase price. Hopefully price will be growing up. Personally I am also holding xrp. Don't be panic. Hold and wait for big pump.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:17:36 PM

Sell, XRP just got pumped recently so it will be hars to pump again in a short period of time. Also im biased to a decentralized token, since xrp is centralized token it thus i dont trust on it because it can be easily nanipulatr by the higher ops
derdemo

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:23:32 PM

Ripple... Not good coin I think. Now ripple price 0.8$ its good price for sell now. I can't see future XRP.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:24:33 AM

HODL your XRP for sometime, let's say hold it for 5 months and see what happens and if this will continue to grow then HODL again for a much longer months. Later, decide if you're going to continue or shift to another investment and look for an altcoin that has a good performance other than XRP. I think XRP has good potential for price growth once it's partnership with Western Union would be successful.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:08:09 AM

I have Xrp and I still keep it.
In my opinion, Xrp will be a very valuable coin at the end of the year. Grin
If you are in doubt to save it, please just sell it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: