Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:18:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in BTC vs Invest in Real Estate?  (Read 19219 times)
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:29:47 PM

It does not require large capital and does not need to wait a long time, if invest property or real estate would need big capital and I do not have the capital to invest in property.
Yeah if you are agree to invest in bitcoin you don’t need to have high amount of money or a lot of property you even can be an investors working with bitcoin having no capital. So I think for me the best choice is bitcoin not the real estate, I will keep my money safe and will see it growing when I invest my money to bitcoin but my real estate won’t be able to give me the profit I get from bitcoin.
but investing in real estate is safer. but i agree, investing in real estate must have a lot of funds, in contrast to bitcoin. at the moment what i am doing is investing in btc, because results of bounty can be allocated there

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jujurloe

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 01:07:49 PM

in terms of security and profit certainty, I chose real estate investment, but if you dare to take greater risks with greater profit or loss then bitcoin is the choice
snewkadel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:22:13 PM

Bitcoins can be called the million dollar market as many changed their lives to richness through investing in bitcoins. Bitcoins has good potential to grow even higher than $ 50000 USD soon where as if you invest in real estate business it will many years to get good profits from investing on real estate but cannot reach up to bitcoin investing gains.
Bitlife81

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:52:13 PM

I think investing real-estate is still better than bitcoin. This is because Real-estate has been predicted not to die and even increase its value in the future.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:57:39 PM

I think investing real-estate is still better than bitcoin. This is because Real-estate has been predicted not to die and even increase its value in the future.
you're right, it's just that, some people like me try to use bitcoin, or altcoin to make real esetate bigger. Well, we know that the velocity of money on real estate is slow, but that is a very good investment for the future.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:20:32 PM

in terms of security and profit certainty, I chose real estate investment, but if you dare to take greater risks with greater profit or loss then bitcoin is the choice
Well if you are feeling safe to invest in real estate then you can go for it but as according to me it is not good to invest your money anywhere else than bitcoin, if we look at the growth of investment in that matter I think bitcoin is unbeatable as nothing makes profit bigger than bitcoin, for me only choice I am happy to choose is bitcoin, after that saving I will be able to buy a lot of estates.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:25:27 PM

Bitcoin chart is going up and down some times I am thinking maybe I should invest part of my BTC (at least the part of the profit  I’ve made on crypto) into something real?!
Let’s say I can buy share of real estate company and get the part of profit (50-100% per Year).

Should I
                Spend all my BTC on that shares?
                Spend small (profit) part?
                Or just do nothing and wait?

Huh?!

I’ll do appreciate for answers with any suggestions and recommendations!

In making investment with real estate, you need a high capital while in making investment with bitcoins; small capital is enough to start investment. There are a lot of differences in making investment between real estate and bitcoin like risks and opportunities.

Ayencyet79

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:21:01 PM

Everyone decides for himself what to invest to. I think most people invest in real estate and this is a good decision. If you know much about trading, then you can try your luck , buy bitcoin and control the market Smiley Smiley
amber deposit

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:15:59 PM

Select both is a good thing, if we have big finances then putting money into many places of investment is a good thing, and now there are many options for investments that make us selective, and the presence of bitcoin can be a great choice to make money growing faster.
Julasic

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:32:30 PM

Starting real estates from the scratch needs some monumental efforts unlike bitcoin. You can start with as little as $100 and still have a good short at bitcoin investment. I doubt you can do same with real estate investment.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
miramax-10

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:45:03 PM

Investing in bitcoin has more risks than investing in real estate, but you can earn more in bitcoin if you have good knowledge and patience.
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:28:05 PM

If I have enough I'll go for both investments: Bitcoin and Real Estate. You can start bitcoin with just a little amount and you can have real estate investment also with higher profits. Since I can't afford in Real Estate investment, so I'll go with bitcoin and other digital currency investment.
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:42:41 PM

I love to invest in real estate property and if only have that money i should choose to invest on property. Practicality since property will not be taken away from you especially if you have the documents being transferred on your name after investing on it. However, i am not that rich so i should make.more money here in bitcoin investment and will buy property next.

Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:14:17 PM

What you want to do, I have applied for a long time. I bought Gold from my work at this Cryptocurrency. Even though real estate investment cannot provide benefits like Bitcoin, I think investing in Gold and Land Real estate is much safer than Bitcoin.
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:14:53 PM

if I can choose, I would agree if we buy a small portion of Cripto profits to buy assets or shares in the real world, in anticipation, however in life we have to have reserves, the absence of cripto guarantees can last a long time and continue to give us profit a little on guard, after all it doesn't hurt that we spend it not the capital used so it won't interfere with our investment in the crypto world
Playing safe n chosing between investments will not guarantee you to get a profitable investment. Most of the time for those who really invest in cryptocurrency or in real estate property and taking its risk are more victorious on the investment. One should have a sweet success on chosing the way he wanted to have and endure the pain. The following choices are good for profitable investments.

marccolette

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:26:15 PM

I think investing in bitcoin will make you more profitable, investing in real estate is safer. If you have a lot of money, invest in both.
max fray

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:17:10 PM

Bitcoin chart is going up and down some times I am thinking maybe I should invest part of my BTC (at least the part of the profit  I’ve made on crypto) into something real?!
Let’s say I can buy share of real estate company and get the part of profit (50-100% per Year).

Should I
                Spend all my BTC on that shares?
                Spend small (profit) part?
                Or just do nothing and wait?

Huh?!

I’ll do appreciate for answers with any suggestions and recommendations!

I would do the second - keep main investment in BTC but cash out the profit from trading operations and invest it in shares.
If you start with the small amount being put into shares you would have the chance to see how it all works - calculate your profit and make further decisions.

SearchingforS

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:05:45 PM

I think wise man will go 50% BTC 50% real estate if he got enough money for that, but the most people don't have money to invest in estate I guess.

Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:28:14 PM

I wil suggest you invest in both.
Divide your capital and invest ....its called diversification of investment.
It helps a lot in curtailing losses.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 02:23:20 AM

In my country real estate business condition is no good.Most of the company has lost their capital. So that I think bitcoin investment is better than real estate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: