Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:48:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency in five years!  (Read 5266 times)
yeezycheezy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 01:28:48 PM

five years from now crypto currency will be our money that people will use it for daily living and thats awesome

anhhung409

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:34:49 PM

I believe that in the future, everyone will use electronic money. However, the five year period is too short to make a big difference. Therefore, more time and money reforms are needed so that it can be developed

leonidas89

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:36:37 PM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.

Exactly right, there are MANY genuinely innovative and revolutionary uses of blockchain technology.

I do think there are many projects right now which are just using blockchain for the sake of blockchain, and these projects will die at some point in the near future.

However the genuine innovations will win out in the end and will remain strong 💪
Roy11

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:51:07 PM

cripto currency will continue to grow for the next five years, because crypto users from year to year is growing, the article crypto can generate profits that are not small, especially now the price of crypto continues to rise
cryptotaste007

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:58:34 PM

The future of crypto currency is quite unpredictable. But it has potentiality for sure. A portion of the restrictions that cryptographic forms of money by and by confront –, for example, the way that one's computerized fortune can be eradicated by a PC crash, or that a virtual vault might be scoured by a programmer – might be defeated in time through mechanical advances. In addition cryptocurrencies are going to displace roughly 25% of national currencies by 2030. They’re just much more efficient, the way they run.
thereactor334

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:00:15 PM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.
I definitely agree with Tim Draper. Nowadays a lot of people are investing on cryptocurrency because they have seen bitcoin go to moon and same with different crypto currency. There's also this token that capture my eyes when it was launched in Feb 2018. THis was the LEDU TOKEN which i think will hit the market  soon.
https://medium.com/edu-coins/how-to-buy-education-tokens-ledu-on-gate-io-73b027f83f6f
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:02:05 PM

well, it can be said that the development of bitcoin is really very fast. moreover within 5 years, it can make so many changes. many new businesses on the internet, as well as in the real world about it, and the price also soared.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:05:06 PM

I could even imagine the future of crypto currency but i'm grateful to join in Bitcoin. I believe that the future of cryptos is bountiful the value of bitcoin will increase again the Bitcoin is always at the top of cryto currency industry. It will grow and expand the users and investors of Cryptos, So exciting and we will amazed and suprise for the next 5 years of crypto currency.
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:08:15 PM

I'm not sure if 5 years is not still too short, but yes, decentralization is already taking place thanks to blockchain and it will be only more prevailing in the years to come, as people are starting to understand it's really important.

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
Genjik

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:12:54 PM

future cryptocurrency will grow rapidly. hopes of bitcoin become a means to replace the original money in online buying jaul. hopefully also all coins prices can be stable

🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:31:11 PM

Hmm in 5 years, for sure anything will be more advance since the industry will be adapting into changes in the system in the future. More coins would be developed, more projects will go succesful, hopefully scam and fraud projects would be lessened and also, continuous increase in the market price.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:42:31 PM

Hmm in 5 years, for sure anything will be more advance since the industry will be adapting into changes in the system in the future. More coins would be developed, more projects will go succesful, hopefully scam and fraud projects would be lessened and also, continuous increase in the market price.
Honestly, I think this is what will happen in the future, crypto will be used freely in all the countries of the world and it will be more developed and new good crypto will be created and we will see a high increase of the prices, I don't know how much for example for the bitcoin in 5 years later, maybe we can find it in the 30-40k$ level, I hope that will happen and I hope that I was wrong and bitcoin will be more than 100k$ in 5 years if everything goes well.
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

We all know technologies today is fast growing and crypto already spreading world wide but not all are fully occupied by crypto and predicting cryptocurrency in five years i think it will grow faster and Im sure it will spread throughout the world.
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:46:55 PM

In five years, cryptocurrency will be launchec as a legit currency all over the world. And the bitcoin holders today will be the next billionaires.
Yes, five years from cryptocurrency will be legalized worldwide; people will be kept on buying or investing; this will be the reason why it will last longer.

MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:49:07 PM

In this year, we are facing a drop in prices, which makes expectations difficult, but I think by the end of this year a lot of things will be clear in the crypto
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:05:01 PM

Honestly, I think this is what will happen in the future, crypto will be used freely in all the countries of the world and it will be more developed and new good crypto will be created and we will see a high increase of the prices, I don't know how much for example for the bitcoin in 5 years later, maybe we can find it in the 30-40k$ level, I hope that will happen and I hope that I was wrong and bitcoin will be more than 100k$ in 5 years if everything goes well.

The $30,000 to $40,000 dollars prediction of Bitcoin in 5 years is not impossible if everything goes well through the time. A hundred thousand dollars is kinda impossible to happen from that time range, maybe in ten to twenty years from now it could happen when everything is on the right track. We all know that crypto currencies are part of the future and this technology is unstoppable, there are still people who are against this kind of technology and innovation because of its volatility issues.  Smiley
insikko0413

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:07:11 PM

The Future of Cryptocurrency is not certain yet, no one knows what will happen in 5 years from now, but there are many signs that the future is looking good. Governments, banks, investment firms, and everybody in between is slowly realising just how big this whole thing is.

Yes, the future of cryptocurrency is really unpredictable and we don't know yet what will happen in 5 years from now because of its volatile characteristics.
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:16:39 PM

cryptocurrencies have relied on blochchain
to gain the confidence of many around the world.
And there are some large institutions started to work in cryptocurrencies
 and this earns the market credibility
The blockchain and its significant technical
 progress will be one of the reasons for the recognition of
cryptocurrencies and gained by new investors in the near future

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:21:44 PM

I don't think everybody will accept bitcoin in the next five years. The real problem is the government, regulators, and the bank. Instead of embracing blockchain technology, they have to protect their traditional system for "small" profit.
Yeah, that is really true. Government and the people who have power are the one that control what is happening in the country, they can regulate the cryptos if they want or they can feel come threats about it. And also another thing is that the people or the citizens of a country, some of it are want to use the traditional system or the fiat money because it is the thing that they use in their whole life and they dont want to change it.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 03:46:52 PM

Crypto currencies will do marvelous in the next five years. I can anticipate coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, litecoin, and others crossing bridges in market price, become more accepted and widely used. There may be other coins which will have the market price and capitalization as it is for the the popular coins now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: