Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:41:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency in five years!  (Read 5266 times)
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:36:50 PM

I am hoping that in the next five years, i would see the blockchain technology be adopted in almost every field globally and also the virtual currencies based on the technology usage.I am also hoping to see that most of the financial institutions especially would also launch their own crypto currency to make the usage even more easier in daily life and also reducing the cash deficit thereby.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
ninjaeth

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:38:53 PM

Looks like 5 years is too long, maybe next year. the brilliant future of cryptocurrency will be there in time. hopefully
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:41:40 PM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.
In five year many people will use cryptocurrency. But i think not all people can use it. Because until now there are so many people who don't know what cryptocurrency is. And they don't know how can they use it.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Luizrosevelt

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:09:04 PM

It is likely we see a more spontaneous growth and adoption in a couple of years than ever seen in the past. The figures available point towards a more aggressive mainstream use in the coming years due to regulations and advancements. In any major technological innovation, there is always a lag before peak.
cryptovegwha

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:13:27 PM

I fully agree with this, the technology will be used by everyone, but not on its currently format, not in a decentralized way. Governments have already stated they have much interest in Blockchain technology and they want to learn more about it to develop even more the technology and to adapt it to their local financial systems. Everyone will be using Crypto-Currency somehow, but won't be using Bitcoin or any other decentralized currency.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:19:26 PM

It is likely we see a more spontaneous growth and adoption in a couple of years than ever seen in the past. The figures available point towards a more aggressive mainstream use in the coming years due to regulations and advancements. In any major technological innovation, there is always a lag before peak.
One thing is for sure that bitcoin will rise up and grow no matter what happens and the demand will increase too despite what is happening right now that it will become the greatest invention in the world, so we just need to stick and hold the bitcoin that we are holding right now.
Bodik1710

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:26:04 PM

I think that Crypto currency is very important in our world.The best  to my mind  is that we can make money.I am very happy that I can make money.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:26:54 PM

i completely agree with what he said, surely in years to come everyone in every part of the world will adopt the use of cryptocurrency fully. i really don't know if it will be the next five years
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:27:16 PM

Looks like 5 years is too long, maybe next year. the brilliant future of cryptocurrency will be there in time. hopefully
Lol. Even five years is quite impossible based on the current stage, and you are hoping that everyone will be using crypto currencies next year? That is actually too much to ask for. Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are still in their infant stage. It will take sometime to develop and people getting used to it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
pjr77

Activity: 299

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:32:47 PM

In five years, none of us will use fiat money. Thanks to all these developments and excitement, the focus will be on bitcoin and all other crypto-currencies. And I believe that we will use them, we will pay them.
russaa8

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:35:40 PM

I think that the crypto-currencies and the block system will radically change the whole world in 5 years. We all see the real results of today's projects. The market of crypto currency will be 100 times more than now.
castellodocet

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:39:01 PM

It would be a great thing but I think it will take a few more years. minimum 10 years
Levani91

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:39:53 PM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.

Yes, many analysts predict bitcoin growth in the future, my personal opinion is that by 2020, bitcoin will cost about $ 100,000
russaa8

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:40:02 PM

Finally, I'll buy a cool car and a house by the sea, I think bitkoyn and I deserve it. And if I do it for 1 bitkoyn in 5 years, I'll make a sign bitkoyna on the entire hood of the car and a big bitkoyn on the whole wall of the house))) It will be cool. Let it be my dream, which sooner or later will come true.
maxman190

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:50:40 PM

on the CNBC channel during the "Fast Money" transfer, the famous crypto currency millionaire Tim Draper said that in 5 years most people in the US will pay with crypto-currencies, and this will bury the US dollar. Tim Draiper cited the example that, in his opinion, in 5 years if the client of Starbucks coffee shop tries to pay for his coffee with American dollars, then the barista ridicules him, stating that he is not ready to accept these ancient money, meaning the American dollar. Of course, what Tim Draper said yesterday on the CNBC channel seems ridiculous and unlikely.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:39:42 PM

It is very best future investment. people will get good return of an investment.
In my opinion bitcoin is the  best future investment cause bitcoin give high profit in our investment, it is the best in 5 years you gain a high profitable income to change your life to become rich and successful person in the coming years.
Shingaling

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:48:47 PM

I think cryptocurrency in five years will be more flexible and more countries will accept it and it is acceptable as mode of payments in many stores/shops and payments for services.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:03:34 PM

if the analysis is successful I think in the next 5 years crypto will be more successful and crypto can serve as one of the benchmarks to be used as success. so I think the future of crypto will have good potential.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:05:25 PM

It may or it may not happen. However, I believe that there are a lot of possibilities that can take place, especially in this market that keeps a lot of surprises. I say that because of the reality that anything can happen in five years. This market may prosper within that time, or for all we know, it can vanish and be replaced by a better type of currency and market that people will more so embrace as compared to the support cryptocurrencies are getting now.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
mrben77

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:09:23 PM

In 5-10 years we will probably use crypto-mainstream to pay for everything. The means of payment may be bitcoin, and the state digital currency. People overestimate what will happen in the next two years, and underestimate what will happen in 10 years. I think that in 10 years we will see national crypto-currencies everywhere - they are easier to track.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: