Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 07:13:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency in five years!  (Read 5268 times)
Sakura0990

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 07:19:00 AM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.

I think in 5 years blockchain will grow strongly. bitcoin I think every government is not acceptable.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:22:24 AM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.
Every year technology is growing. There are always innovations. So, I think crypto currency will always fit with what we will have in the future. Maybe there are also changes in crypto world but crypto currency will always be usable.
nawaki

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:51:10 AM

In 5 years we will certainly feel the coin prices rise very high. With technology developing these very people would prefer to make investments. Because investing is very fun money you could develop very much. And I hope that the 5 years again able to feel things are very fun to the world of crypto.
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:19:27 AM

I hope that it will boom in 5 years.. In that way many investors will invest.. More people invest in crypto currency so that we will rise and have a better life in the future..
Teh-pucuk

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:40:59 AM

bitcoin in the next five years will be better than now and now some companies and some banks have started joining bitcoin though not all of them. i'm sure the future bitcoin will be victorious .

[tengah] [ukuran = 12pt]  YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet [/ b] [/ size]
[size = 11pt] ⚪ Kemungkinan Tidak Terbatas ⚪ [/ ukuran]
 Pra-penju
artichandra

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:45:51 AM

Maybe crypto currency in next five years will be used widely as currency in all country, sadly for now few of them still banned this crypto currency, I don't know why they do that.
fiend91

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:46:49 AM

I hope that after five years of bitcoin, its price will grow day by day, so many new investors come to the crypto currency. I think that the crypto currency will cover more people, and within 5 years the crypto market will become 10+ times larger
Niggasdonttalktome

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:47:16 AM

I will bet with all my love in cryptocurrency that bitcoin not even five years later, bitcoin will last forever, at least till I died.
adnandanish102

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:01:42 AM

It seems that cryptocurrency will progress a lot in upcoming five years if the government will not stand barriers in front of cryptocurrency.As,the government is fear of loosing taxes after the coming of cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency transactions and payments are more better, more secured and more cheap than banks.
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:07:59 AM

Cryptocurrency is currently very popular worldwide. I think that over the next five years, cryptocurrency will be the most used currency in the world and people will always want to own more Bitcoins in their wallets.

Am I spamming? Report me!
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:09:17 AM

I think cryptocurrency will be very difficult to survive in five years because there will be more advanced technology platforms than blockchain is created. And everyone will always follow the new trend, and maybe Bitcoin will be forgotten
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:11:11 AM

I think cryptocurrency will be very difficult to survive in five years because there will be more advanced technology platforms than blockchain is created. And everyone will always follow the new trend, and maybe Bitcoin will be forgotten

I do not think Bitcoin will be forgotten even if new technology platforms are created. Bitcoin is like gold. Bitcoin will always be with us forever, and we can use Bitcoin everywhere in the world. Even Aboriginal people will use Bitcoin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:13:25 AM

I don't think everybody will accept bitcoin in the next five years. The real problem is the government, regulators, and the bank. Instead of embracing blockchain technology, they have to protect their traditional system for "small" profit.
At present, there are many governments accepting Bitcoin in their country. Some governments have yet to accept Bitcoin because they need more time to learn about cryptocurrency. In five years, 100% of the government will recognize Bitcoin as a legal currency

memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:15:36 AM

My predictions of cryptocurrency over the next five years will be used as a common currency for all countries. People will not use dollars and instead use Bitcoin. The demand for Bitcoin increases and after five years, Bitcoin's price will be $ 100,000

Am I spamming? Report me!
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:16:09 AM

I don't think everybody will accept bitcoin in the next five years. The real problem is the government, regulators, and the bank. Instead of embracing blockchain technology, they have to protect their traditional system for "small" profit.
At present, there are many governments accepting Bitcoin in their country. Some governments have yet to accept Bitcoin because they need more time to learn about cryptocurrency. In five years, 100% of the government will recognize Bitcoin as a legal currency

I think it is still not enough for the other government to adapt bitcoin at a 100% rate because it is not that easy for them to understand and study the different things and great benefits of having bitcoin because it is not like a physical tool that will be easy to analyze. It needs a lot of process and research and also time.
marginal

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:44:58 AM

I think those five years will be enough for bitcoin to develop and to become a real payment method that we can use in our common daily life to pay some things and buy some services, 5 years would be good.
johnygrace

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:47:04 AM

I think the crypto currency in the next 5 years will grow even better, because seeing progress every day is also getting better.
Noduperewa

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:23:02 PM

In the next five years cryptocurrency will grow. Mainly bitcoin is  more users, and more  countries are able to accept the existence of bitcoin. Bitcoin has a better security system. Because digital currency will unify the financial system to be simpler than the current system, although there is still resistance from certain countries. Of course, the future bitcoin becomes to better transaction, because it is faster, cheaper, easier, and more secure.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:34:02 PM

Good to see positive post in these times of many are loosing hope for the patronising of bitcoin. Althought there are some countries who choose to stop the spread of bitcoin, still, the influential ones are the one who kept on patronising it, making bitcoin legendary and possible to be in a widespread for the next 5 years.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 12:37:37 PM

Cryptocurrency is currently very popular worldwide. I think that over the next five years, cryptocurrency will be the most used currency in the world and people will always want to own more Bitcoins in their wallets.

With the great popularity of bitcoin platforms all over the world, I think bitcoin value five years from now might be in great development and it values will possibly reach up to $50k or much higher. IMOO.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: