Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:47:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Only Bitcoin or diversify?  (Read 408 times)
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:53:34 PM

You should diversify into at least one more coin. Hodling everything in Bitcoin is going to make your investment very risky. Dividing it in between two coins will save you in case something catastrophic happens with Bitcoin.

coinminerdotcom

Activity: 108
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:04:28 PM

Diversify your assets! Putting all your eggs in one basket is an easy way to crack them all.

Trusted US based Company
coinminer.com
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:05:48 PM

This one i guess is quite simple to the most of you. Recently i am kinda feeling that the smart thing to do would be stop growing my portofolio and start to look bitcoin as the only crypto investment for me. Just want to now your opinions on this because besides forums i cant really discuss this matter, let me know.

Yes Bitcoins are more valuable and you can promisingly invest on it. I would say not to depend only on bitcoins there are many altcoins which also has much benefits and gained profits, you can also add them. So i will always choose the option to diversity because each coin has its very own specifications which can also be in the list of top coins in the future. So you can invest in some other altcoins after proper analyse.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:28:46 PM

This one i guess is quite simple to the most of you. Recently i am kinda feeling that the smart thing to do would be stop growing my portofolio and start to look bitcoin as the only crypto investment for me. Just want to now your opinions on this because besides forums i cant really discuss this matter, let me know.
That's a reliable method. As for me, all depends on the time you are ready to spend on your investment. If we're talking about long-term investment Bitoccoin, Litecoin and Ethereum are the top ones. If the investment is short, more like trading - you can carry out quick buying and selling with nearly every coin.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:49:33 PM

Bitcoin is great of course and you should definitely invest in it. But there are altcoins which have better returns than bitcoin. Altcoins which are in initial stage are very cheap to buy and they have immense potential (some can be 100x). So do both.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:12:05 PM

You do not need to use only one cryptocurrency. There are many cryptocurrencies that can bring a greater income than Bitcoin.

Just look at the list of the cryptocurrencies you can deal with: https://coinmarketcap.com/ Why should you limit yourself only with Bitcoin? Diversify your choice and use altcoins that you like most of all.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:28:10 AM

I tell you that I know a lot of people who advice me just hold BTC and said that if they just hold BTC(not buying any alts)  they have much more money. And I know not many people who become rich just because of trading or buying alts.
shfdj

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:36:09 AM

Diversify your assets! Putting all your eggs in one basket is an easy way to crack them all.

Bitcoin is a digital currency that can be selected as an investment product related to Bitcoin and will be a more secure form of trading. Bitcoin trades on the trading platform. Investors face platform risks and self-sustaining risks. The maintenance of platform security can only rely on the self-discipline of the platform, lack of external supervision, and there is often the news that Bitcoin stored on the trading platform is stolen. This is what we want to pay attention to.
Cofuchu

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:45:20 PM

If talking about investments, the best thing to do is to diversify your cryptoportfolio, because there are such good cryptocurrencies as the ethereum, which will grow as well.
Habakkuk

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:57:52 PM

Diversification is the soul of business, before I joined cryptos world, I have make that as my 1st priority to always diversify. So don't put all your egg in one basket.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:09:58 PM

Every business men and women whos want to be successful diversify, diversification is the beauty of business, while you are engaged in formal business, you can as well diversify into bitcoin investment, or agriculture etc, every business men dont keep their eegs in one basket.
Wexnident

Activity: 2576
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:11:32 PM

Stick to bitcoin is good because we all known that it is built with a strong foundation and has the capability to make long lasting existence in crypto market. However, base on it's system we can consider it as one of most risky in the market when it comes to investment because of it's high volatility. In the other hand, the smarter and wiser things to do is to invest in other kind of coins so it can help for you to make more safety when it comes to losses. Diversify is one of the brilliant strategy by many investors.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 01:33:39 PM

In my opinion. do not just focus on bitcoin for investment. many things we can do to earn extra income so that our finances are stable. you can use altcoin to invest because altcoin is as good as bitcoin. and altcoin are also likely to generate substantial profits

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:44:37 PM

Diversification can turn out to be greatest investment of all time! But yes I would say bitcoin weightage has to more than enough, I would say more than 50% funds must be traded over the bitcoin and no where. Rest of the 40% or something should go into different altcoins including ETH as the primary choice of investment when considering the diversification. This is related to the odds! The mathematical odds will always increase when we diversify the portfolio because each of the coins might turn into best investment that we could imagine. Thats why diversify!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:10:47 PM

I think it is more better if you diversify. Because ther are so many promising altcoins in the market. That will make you earn more profit. Bitcoin is good. But its hard to earn big if we just invest in only one crypto.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
laserfocused

Activity: 171

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 01:33:00 AM
Merited by MiLkz (5)

hind site is 2020 but if this were 2009 the answer would be yes.  sell your 401k, sell your car. move in your mom's basement and put everything in bitcoin.  Because doing that could have made you a billionaire.  Today its not so clear cut in terms of the future of bitcoin.  Will it go to 100k? will it hit 1 million.  Even if it hits a million that is only a 117x return vs the 2,800,000x return from .003 to 8500.  So seriously if those were not in since the beginning and did not hodle have seriously missed the boat.  There will be at least 5-10 coins this year that will do 100x, so instead of waiting until bitcoin hits 1 million dollars per coin look for other opportunities.

Bitcoin is eventually going to be like the Ford Model T Automobile.  It's a classic but there are far superior cars in terms of technological advancement.  There will be a cryptocurrency that will eventually dethrone bitcoin because of bitcoins sever limitations of transaction speed and cost.  The whole proof of work concept was nothing more than a money grab for stakers.  So I would say diversify, look for the technology that will take bitcoins place.  Because Bitcoin is a Model T that will get replaced.
Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:12:29 PM

I believe in bitcoin. It is traditional usd in cryptocurrency and it will be used for a very long time. But also you can put your money into altcoins
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: