Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:32:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google too closing crypto ads  (Read 830 times)
nakamote

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:16:55 PM

They just want to protect the new people who want to invest in cryptocurrencies,these companies like facebook and google are protecting those people who are careless about their investments,so that the best thing to do to fight these scammy ICOs is to restric them from using affiliated advertisement from google and facebook to lessen the scams around.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptotitan

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:26:28 PM

If this is really true,it will help our community to take down these scammers,less advertisements they have the less fool people will invest to them.All of these scammers deserved what these companies are doing,because brands wants to protect their users all over the world that is why they are taking some steps against these scams.

mangkanor

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:32:58 PM

Might be a very good thing if this happens,there will be less scam projects in our environment because they wont succeed without the help of these social media website they wont achieve nor scam noob people in the internet who are careless about investing to these scam projects,lastly these websites are just protecting their users to these scammers.

BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:41:11 AM

Following the lead of Facebook, Google found suspending accounts, funds relating to ICO.
Google's adword platfrom was one of the prime choice of ICO and now it's getting ever more difficult for Project to get places to advertise.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-advertisers-on-google-adwords-report-ad-suspensions-and-account-terminations

The day seems not far facebook and twitter blocking the post links related to ICO.
I don’t think that the news is true. Its just to cause FUD and create another panic sell amongst investors. But if in any case, that is true, people will surely have hard time advertising about new projects and ICO’s as google has always been major platform for advertisement of such projects.

It would become difficult for investors to find good projects to invest in and this would mean the slow growth of the crypto market as promotion is as important for a product as is the launch and the technology. Even if one’ product is good, he/she cannot sell it unless people come to know about it.
btc_angela

Activity: 2660
Merit: 549

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:30:08 AM

Might be a very good thing if this happens,there will be less scam projects in our environment because they wont succeed without the help of these social media website they wont achieve nor scam noob people in the internet who are careless about investing to these scam projects,lastly these websites are just protecting their users to these scammers.

I think this is what they are trying to achieve here, to lessen people getting scam because of fake ICO. But I don't know, Google is the most popular search engine and will take away a lot o potential investors to a legit and trusted project. So for me, its really up to the person how he gonna invest his money.

Everyone should do their due diligence and do your homework for every ICO that you are thinking to put your hard money. If unfortunately, you become one of the victims then there's no one to blame. And I don't think that Google closing ads on crypto will stop people investing on ICO's, in my opinion.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
belford11

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:39:28 AM

Following the lead of Facebook, Google found suspending accounts, funds relating to ICO.
Google's adword platfrom was one of the prime choice of ICO and now it's getting ever more difficult for Project to get places to advertise.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-advertisers-on-google-adwords-report-ad-suspensions-and-account-terminations

The day seems not far facebook and twitter blocking the post links related to ICO.
Yes, this has been happening for a long time, there will soon be no advertising about it, as it will not be further known!
cryptobobo

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:59:16 AM

Might be a good thing because those scammers,who are using these ICOs to steal millions of dollars will be lessen.The only thing that they can do is to get a legit ICO project,twitter and bitcointalk wont be enough because they cannot cheat in bitcointalk because the moderators and DT are carefully watching each new ICOs coming in.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:09:08 AM

I think this is what they are trying to achieve here, to lessen people getting scam because of fake ICO. But I don't know, Google is the most popular search engine and will take away a lot o potential investors to a legit and trusted project. So for me, its really up to the person how he gonna invest his money.

Everyone should do their due diligence and do your homework for every ICO that you are thinking to put your hard money. If unfortunately, you become one of the victims then there's no one to blame. And I don't think that Google closing ads on crypto will stop people investing on ICO's, in my opinion.
It's true, it will make it very difficult for another good project if google proceed and take this out, potential investors will be lessen, as we knew that
google ads really a big help since not everyone are aware about this forum, chances to have another venue of attracting investors is by the help of ads,
and google really lifting the project.

Better to be more focus and know first the usage of certain project just in case that advertisement has been lessen due to this possible closure.

manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:28:56 AM

Lets take the bright side of this. More ICOs money allocated for ads will flow to BTT and this is  definitely good.

Yeah I hope we'll start to see better ICOs that don't rely on just spamming ads.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:34:03 AM

What is all the protest about, is this a matter of concern for us or all the scammy project icos out there disappearing into oblivion.
blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:38:44 AM

It is true that many google crypto related ads are scam (like fake wallets) or advertising low-quality ICOs...

Then scam ads should be banned indeed but not low-quality ICOs since they have the right to put ads, users will need to filter them properly doing their own research.

Tipstar

Activity: 1820
Merit: 298

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:43:20 AM

It's ofcourse the fake ICOs that are making it way difficult for legit ICOs to get attention. With so much of fraud and scam going on on ICOs, they'll surely flag it. This too give a clear reason to regulate ICO.

gunungkembar

Activity: 576
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:49:40 AM

if it is true google closed the ads that contain elements crypto google probably do not want to interfere in the affairs of cryptocurrency but honestly I still often advertise from google that contain elements of cryptocurrency.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:51:26 AM

They are banning fraudulant ico ads i guess, with the massive acceptance and upgradation of everything to blockchain, it will not take long before platforms like facebook and google will also implement blockchain technology in their platforms as well.

Everyone wants to get into  ICOs these days
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:54:46 AM

I think in future they(Google) will understand how much money they could earn as even this will not stop cryptoes nothing can stop this we will walk ...

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

NutellaboY

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:03:42 AM

Lets take the bright side of this. More ICOs money allocated for ads will flow to BTT and this is  definitely good.

Yeah I hope we'll start to see better ICOs that don't rely on just spamming ads.

As I understand that's the only way to fight the scam projects and I support it really much. They should stop that weirdos and I'm happy it's happening
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:04:57 AM

The news of ban is coming from every quarters and it won't be long before Authorities and Government all around the World will begin to regulate and stiffen ICO and cryptocurrencies as a whole! We need  to do something to checkmate excesses of bad players in crypto community!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Lm2e4

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:06:52 AM

By that, I'm afraid that facebook and twitter bounty campaigns will end too. And all newbies participating on social media campaigns will end up hopeless. So sad for them. Cry
We all knew that social media is the largest medium for altcoin and also for bitcoin growth. But if everything comes to reality, I'm afraid we might loose value.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:55:04 AM

By that, I'm afraid that facebook and twitter bounty campaigns will end too. And all newbies participating on social media campaigns will end up hopeless. So sad for them. Cry
We all knew that social media is the largest medium for altcoin and also for bitcoin growth. But if everything comes to reality, I'm afraid we might loose value.

I think there is nothing to worry about. And all that we see now - caused only by the fact that someone close too big corporations wants to enter the market, for real.
You see there are many bad news about bitcoin and its regulation, but the price is not going low(for me low is 3000 for example). That means someone is trying to accumulate btc and other alts, and next thing we will see - huge bull run Wink

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:57:40 AM

Never feared unles unless implemented, I don't think it will be ban, there's a big income behind crypto ads.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: