Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:32:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Google too closing crypto ads  (Read 815 times)
sjbi (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:53:25 PM

Following the lead of Facebook, Google found suspending accounts, funds relating to ICO.
Google's adword platfrom was one of the prime choice of ICO and now it's getting ever more difficult for Project to get places to advertise.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-advertisers-on-google-adwords-report-ad-suspensions-and-account-terminations

The day seems not far facebook and twitter blocking the post links related to ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:59:36 PM

How possible could this be. I do not think google will follow suit with facebook or twitter to block ICO projects ad. This is the major platform used for advertisements by most of these projects. I feel this night be FUD and to cause another panic i the crypto space. Until i come across other sources, then i will believe and confirm it is true. Moreover, i have not seen any ad. blocked of recent.
CryptoCa$hSieb

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:02:27 PM

How possible could this be. I do not think google will follow suit with facebook or twitter to block ICO projects ad. This is the major platform used for advertisements by most of these projects. I feel this night be FUD and to cause another panic i the crypto space. Until i come across other sources, then i will believe and confirm it is true. Moreover, i have not seen any ad. blocked of recent.

I hope this is all just a bunch of FUD as well.  A blanket ban will definalety hinder legitimate projects from reaching their target audience.  Its up to the individuals to do their research into specific projects prior to their investment. 
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:05:33 PM

They are banning fraudulant ico ads i guess, with the massive acceptance and upgradation of everything to blockchain, it will not take long before platforms like facebook and google will also implement blockchain technology in their platforms as well.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
francojon

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:07:41 PM

Following the lead of Facebook, Google found suspending accounts, funds relating to ICO.
Google's adword platfrom was one of the prime choice of ICO and now it's getting ever more difficult for Project to get places to advertise.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-advertisers-on-google-adwords-report-ad-suspensions-and-account-terminations

The day seems not far facebook and twitter blocking the post links related to ICO.

It could not be otherwise, people are crazy about icos and show no knowledge nor desire to build up their knowledge so they get scammed all the time. But that should change eventually. Too bad.
ManaMan

Merit: 38

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:10:10 PM

With to many scam ICOs using these advertising platforms it's not an accident to see Google jumping in the game. Even if project is legit their ads are basic like "have you heard of bitcoin? Well buy tinto this ICO and get rich!" Since many websites use google ads then you can reach to huge list of audiences to whom you can market your product. At least this is one thing where I agree on google because they did this move.
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:15:31 PM

Once Google shuts the door on crypto ads related to ICOs, then it will be much more difficult for teams to create awareness for their ICO.

The marketing teams behind serious ICO projects will have to come up with creative and effective new strategies that have never been used to create awareness to prospective investors.

On the plus side, shitty projects will have to work thrice as hard and spend resources to reach prospective investors.
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:20:45 PM

I don't know if this news is real or not cause I still see a lot of advertisement related to ICO and cryptocurrency on Google. Beside I don't think Google will deny a big income source like cryptocurrency Smiley. Let see if this news is truthworthy or not cause atm there are a lot of FUD and a lot of people are trying to take advantage of news to ruin the crypto world.

Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:22:51 PM

Oh, I think this is very good because most google adds were just shitty ICOs. Now we have more room to do campaigns here in Bitcointalk where people know more about cryptos.

True that, most of them are literally scam and we should get rid of them. it's much better to have less ICO but with a higher quality.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
danilogmachado

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:27:57 PM

I think these big companies, in fact, are afraid of the proportions that companies can launch Gigantic icos like TELEGRAM, and surpass them in collection and market value.
rayk

Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:28:45 PM

It may slow down the ico bubble, I think very good projects don't need advertisement too much, it is easy to make an ico and collect money for them. This is rather a problem for little projects and scam ones
serkhio

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:30:38 PM

I have a question, u mentioned that the twitter and Facebook banned the ICO information. While there are many media bounty campaign required participants to share the official sites or post some related information. So all these campaign will be scammer?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
danilogmachado

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:32:19 PM

they can not ban posts, but ads will be banned
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:36:53 PM

If this happens, we should count it a good thing. Facebook did it and the crypto community is still bubbling after that. It only goes to put a bit of sanity on the whole frenzy. Besides, ICOs have become scam ventures now with devs only out to steal public funds and then scamper to safety. I believe this should help put a regulation on ICOs. It's a welcome development, for me.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:38:37 PM

All this is due to the fact that some projects that place their advertising are scammers. According to this Google, Facebook, thus do not take responsibility. Maybe this is correct ...
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:31:23 PM

But there is a way to promote ico. If we are seeing those companies are only banning ico banner. It seems personal advertisement through the timeline will to be allowed by facebook or twitter as long as that can't be considered as another spam.

Just waiting for the more news regarding it soon.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
blankcurb

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:33:24 PM

It is a reasonable decision by Google. We know for sure that most ICOs are Scam. I am just sad cause the honest business that works with cryptos and blockchain will not be able to advertise their product, and that is a lost.

Singwala

Merit: 260

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:49:21 PM

Not all crypto adds are prohibited by Google Adsense.
I read the Cointelegraph's Article "Some" That means other advertisers have been banned because of "Misleading" information.

Because it has a big risk scam project!

If it is reviewed carefully,
It is our favor for investors / bounty hunters because we can avoid joining the scam project and do not waste our time and of course the investment we worked hard.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:51:04 PM

If its true many scam ICO will lessen but do you think google would reject if the offer of payment is too high? for banning the ICO in the google I think this one is a fud so that many investor would panic to sell their coin in a cheap price and many people would buy on the lower price then they will have a huge profit when the price goes up.
Akosibatman

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:28:08 PM

I think they are banning crypto ads because there is growing number of people who are engaging to crypto without a knowledge on how it works. In this way ICO scam will be lessen and legit ICO will remain
Rotsor

Activity: 309

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:45:48 PM

Nice, these platforms were nonetheless being used for promoting scam icos and websites. Don't know how many people got hacked or lost their coins due to visiting a phising site through these ads.

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:52:55 PM

It can have a positive effect. Perhaps the number of ICO frauds will decrease, and the best and most promising projects will have better development opportunities.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:54:38 PM

This is bad news for the whole cryptocurrency industry. For a few months the big banking giants, facebook, instagram and others are trying to fight this sector in every way, now Google is added. I think they are the main cause of this market crisis but they will not be able to stop this great revolution
Kate Beckett

Merit: 28

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:04:40 PM

Google and Facebook did not make such a decision themselves. They are pressured by the FBI. It's hard for the FBI guys to control financial flows organized through crypto-currency resources, so they hide behind supposedly good intentions to save investor's capitals. In fact, they want to use Google to calculate the miners and crypto-currency traders, in order to cover their activities.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:08:09 PM

I simply cannot believe it until they make an official statement. Maybe the banned account is violating some google rules and  got banned instead of advertising a cryptocurrency related things.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:19:59 PM

I'm not sure this is a blanket ban on all Cryptocurrency ads, we must
wait for an official google announcement before pressing the PANIC
button.

Here is the opening line from the report

"Some advertisers using Google Adwords to promote cryptocurrency
related businesses are seeing a drop in their ad views, with other users
posting about suspension of both their ads and their accounts, Finance
Magnates reported on March 8."

Im taking the most important word of that opening sentence at the
moment to be SOME!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
[soks]

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:23:25 PM

This is very very bad news. If google really closes the advertisement it will be the strongest blow to the crypto-vault. I hope this is a fake.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:25:26 PM

I got an impression that google blocks only unreliable ico. So it is a good tool for us to check the reliability of ICO and sort out the scams.

NeuroticFish
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382

Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:30:32 PM

I got an impression that google blocks only unreliable ico. So it is a good tool for us to check the reliability of ICO and sort out the scams.

This is what I wanted to also say.
And with the news about miners hidden inside ads, Google had to make a move, at least to tell "we are looking into all this crypto thing, don't worry".

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:30:59 PM

I wouldnt start panicking just yet.
there is nothing coming officially from the google camp yet.
realistically how can google determine which ICO is legitimate and which is not?
There are other google platforms which legitimate ICO's can use to advertise their project without using the adwords such as Youtube, Google+ and Blogger.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:32:47 PM

Good idea,so that these scammy ICOs wont have any  chance to solicit money from noob investors.Might be a good idea for our community and for those bounty hunters because they are the last resort of these ICOs to get promoted,no facebook ads and google ads will be a good advantage for us because bitcointalk will be the choice of these ICOs.

easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:35:48 PM

It can have a positive effect. Perhaps the number of ICO frauds will decrease, and the best and most promising projects will have better development opportunities.
If Google targets crypto then they should remove what they said about Bitcoin. Bitcoin and other coins are forms of crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
eMusic

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:38:16 PM

Exactly
and it should be noted (I'm sure it has, I'm just late to post) that these platforms (Google) were essentially being used for promoting illegitimate(scammy) ICO's and websites. Who knows how many people got hacked or got personal sensitive info stolen or $$ stolen... Easily close to 100K people

: )
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:40:18 PM

Very good move from google it will only lessen these scammy ICOs,they shouldnt be given any chance to scam a lot of noob investors beause these people wont stop until they are caught,making money easily and scamming a lot of people is a sin which is punishable by the law which can be either lifetime imprisonment or death penalty.

Kippah

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:41:53 PM

I am collecting large dataset to better understand how you invest in ICO. We want to start a community due diligence project, which could provide better information about ongoing ICOs and protect you from the scam ICOs. Let's get rid of the bad ICO apples!

In order to do that I need your help! If you ever invested in ICOs (at least one) fill in this survey (won't take you more than 5 minutes.) May the blockchain be with you!

https://tilburglawschool.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3sCWmLd0wY1OK3P
loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:42:59 PM

There are thousands of people and investors who are being scammed by fake ICOs and because scammers can afford to place their fake ICO ads on Facebook, Google and other social media that has high volume of traffic everyday.
That's why Facebook and Google will soon close their doors on ICO ads and promotions because they don't want to be blamed from people who fall on scammers' trap because it's too good to be true when people read ICOs on Facebook and Google's ads and they can put easily their trusts on it.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:39:24 PM

I read with great regret that even Google has joined the power group that is waging war on the cryptocurrency market. This new market is very annoying for the great world powers, but they too will use the blockchain in the near future
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:50:17 PM

yes, I read this news in many media, I think google started to ban the circulation of cryptocurrency ads, maybe google is getting threatened for its position as a digital advertising giant along with facebook

modtakels

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:51:54 PM

Good news so these scammy ICOs wont be able to use the legit google's advertising program,it will help our community because these scam ICOs will soon be lessen and eventually erased from our environment,ICOs needs regulations so that there will be no one to who will attempt to create or launch scam ICOs in the future.

rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:11:18 PM

If its true many scam ICO will lessen but do you think google would reject if the offer of payment is too high? for banning the ICO in the google I think this one is a fud so that many investor would panic to sell their coin in a cheap price and many people would buy on the lower price then they will have a huge profit when the price goes up.

I am supporting  this ban because it reduces scam and fake ICO. This is good for the cryptocurrency world as only genuine and well articulated  project will be sent out to the investing world. Expose the scammers let them leave the stage.
Rudementry

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:36:11 PM

I have a twofold attitude. On the one hand, it is probably correct to ban advertising ICO. On the other hand, every country has freedom of speech. And the person himself must decide to invest in ICO or not to invest. Prohibitions can only further warm up interest. Because the forbidden fruit is sweet.
leecoinus

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:42:39 PM

Is this true?
klixion

Activity: 645

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:44:29 PM

Once Google shuts the door on crypto ads related to ICOs, then it will be much more difficult for teams to create awareness for their ICO.

The marketing teams behind serious ICO projects will have to come up with creative and effective new strategies that have never been used to create awareness to prospective investors.

On the plus side, shitty projects will have to work thrice as hard and spend resources to reach prospective investors.

Google ads are not the only way to promote a cryptocurrency ICO.  There are many more effective methods such as bounty campaigns or even buying advertisement ads directly on the websites of your choice.  Google ads are overrated and I don't think I have ever clicked on a crypto related ad before.
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:49:06 PM

If it is true then they are really narrowing the space for ICO's.
We will all have to deal with KYC's and our information will be leaked to the governments.
This way they can now make taxes for those who make profits with just buying and selling.
They are hitting heavy fires to crypto investors, they should also be careful if it all goes back to them.

I guess only those who accepts the KYC agreement can do business with Google.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:53:54 PM

Can you show us the official link to the official announcement of google that they will block CO related ads on google adwords? I do not think that they will do it and if they done then they will sooner open it again. You can notice that on facebook we are seeing ads again and it means that facebook cannot live without advertising crypto related ads.

I have also noticed many Crypto related ads when SEC at their meeting announced that any organization while regulating crypto do not harm crypto. I think it is because of that facebook then again start to advertise crypto related ads.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:57:29 PM

As I understood from the article Google just limited crypto ads but didn't ban them all. They will not refuse from such profitable sphere.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:58:20 PM

Google ads are not the only way to promote a cryptocurrency ICO.  There are many more effective methods such as bounty campaigns or even buying advertisement ads directly on the websites of your choice.  Google ads are overrated and I don't think I have ever clicked on a crypto related ad before.
If this is truly going to happen then I would not be surprised to see ICOs being advertised on huge bill boards (if that is already not happening).

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
jackhdt

Merit: 256

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:05:40 PM

I don't think this is accurate information. Google will not ignore a large profits from cryptocurrency, especially it is hot in the current. not long ago, I read an article talking about banning ICO advertising on  facebook but currently I have not seen any official information. Google does not assume any responsibility for you on theirs ICOS advertising so they do not lose anything about it

Make me great again
LamontFalkner

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:06:16 PM

Well that's great now I won't see shit scam (coins) every time on google nice job google
boyjackyou

Activity: 301

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:06:32 PM

It could be a good thing,less scammy ICOs will be advertise that means they wont have any chance to scam newbies and careless investors,it will be a good move if this news is true,google and facebook wont allow these scam potentials to be advertise and get those money from these noob investors,sometimes it needs to have some regulations for the betterment of the future.

spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 10:10:16 PM

I don't think they're blanket removing all ICO adds, just the ones that have suspicious motives.

Either way, most ICOs are advertised well enough here on the forum, and the various ICO websites. I don't think Google is a deal-breaker or industry killer if they do outright ban ICO ads.

samycoin

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:15:02 PM

I think this is another news that no proof google is number one platform that we can use to find what we need to find mostly in the cryptocurrencies and other things. So I think google not do that because this day some people rely to Google if they need some research.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
coinholic

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 10:20:39 PM

I believe banning ICO ads via Google is not viable as of the moment. There are no solid grounds as to why Google would ban ICO’s since there are still many legit ones. Suspension is possible due to regulations. Banning is also possible for certain groups that may have done fraudulent acts or did not follow certain rules. But banning the entirety of ICO is just not realistic in my mind. This may only be another strategy of underground societies to manipulate the crypto market for their advantage. Something that has been done over and over...

junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:37:28 PM

It will lessen the scammy ICOs in our environment,i totally agree these ads should be banned totally,so that these scam ICOs wont have chance to get those new investors money.Facebook and Google should protect most of their users and allow only those ICOs which are verified and legit so that there will be less scam ICOs around.

wagi

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:44:09 PM

I dont think this is FUD again because there is trusted source of the news above.
This is really bad, such very credible company like google try to against cryptocurrency. So what will happen? I can not think again.
OwenBurgess

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:46:06 PM

that's great that means i don't have to watch crappy scam AD'S on google good step by google
Cookies_N_Cream

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:56:40 PM

I agree. I think they still have other options to spread awareness if they are really serious with their project. As for scam projects, they need to think a million times to spread their scam ideas around since they will need to spend money in marketing strat to let people see their existence.
Chiyoko

Activity: 305

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:59:23 PM

It could not be otherwise, people are crazy about icos and show no knowledge nor desire to build up their knowledge so they get scammed all the time. But that should change eventually. Too bad.
I agree. But ico can help also to avoid scammer. They crazy because they dont know maybe how to get this to make sucessful

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MarEric

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:00:10 AM

I think it's really possible if Google decides to start its own cryptocurrency Smiley
bojokusugih

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:05:08 AM

Google too closing crypto ads? I think no longer for now, if all social media or google banned all advertisements about crypto then want where else crypto advertise and this will obviously reduce crypto users around the world.
xiaoxz

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:19:41 AM

I think this is normal about facebook, tweeter and google to do this. Any new life has a stage of brutal growth, and then slowly transition to the normal development stage. I think ico will become more and more regular in the following period of time.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:36:49 AM

I'm not sure Google closing crypto ads, when I open a news site or portal I always find ads related to ICO, and the latest example I saw on coinmarketcap, I see iqeon.io ads, is a big disadvantage if it does not accept ads related to ICO and cryptocurrency.

cryptomeo

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:42:59 AM

Rather amusing, Google Ads still allows so many scam sites , ponzi, phising, fake sites, etc.. What right they have to choose for us?. Just let the US or other governments ready for some sort regulations for ICO, then would be just fine. An outright ban on ICO is counterproductive and outrageous. That shows us why we need blockchain and decentralized technology.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 12:44:55 AM

Cointelegraph seems to doing jobs that arent too helpful to the crypto community without some solid evidence, indeed I found some ico advertising method are a lil deceiving that might violate some of the adsense's policiies still doesnt make any sense to ban antll related accounts just to prevent any further ico advertisments.

pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:47:40 AM

Rather amusing, Google Ads still allows so many scam sites , ponzi, phising, fake sites, etc.. What right they have to choose for us?. Just let the US or other governments ready for some sort regulations for ICO, then would be just fine. An outright ban on ICO is counterproductive and outrageous. That shows us why we need blockchain and decentralized technology.
Yes, I think this is a good way to project google users from ICO scams or fake websites, which has caused many investors lost their money. Also, many governments are regulateing this market, google has to do that.
SW33T

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:48:09 AM

Last month Facebook has banned all the crypto ads after they've been pressured by the FBI and other US Government agencies, and now, the FBI has set its eyes on Google. I think the agencies just want people to continue to discover and learn about new products and services through Facebook ads and Google ads without fear of scams or deception. That said, there are many companies who are advertising binary options, ICOs and cryptocurrencies that are not currently operating in good faith. This move is not favourable to us. We are the community who built this. But I'm afraid it's sad to think that a lot of these advertising materials are a scam. I'm not saying that all of it is, but a handful of them. Maybe in the near future, we could advertise ICOs without giving the people a 'second thought'.
valnd

Activity: 406

Until the end of time

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:57:59 AM

If that happens that means bounty hunters will smile because they will increase the bounty pool for social media bounty. The money used to sponsor the ads on google will be channel to social media bounty. That's my opinion
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:59:00 AM

They are banning fraudulant ico ads i guess, with the massive acceptance and upgradation of everything to blockchain, it will not take long before platforms like facebook and google will also implement blockchain technology in their platforms as well.

I hope this is good sign to us if google try to prevent the ads of scam ico.
Scam ico now is very dangerous to decrease the trust of crypto hunter  because of the massive loss in scam project
J Sykes

Activity: 60
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:02:11 AM

I can't help but think ICO's are the perfect pawn for the powers threatened by crypto to bring it down.
dwiady

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:24:27 AM

it will not be enough to stem the development of crypto currency, because in addition to twitter, facebook and google adwords. I think more and more other advertising websites are also great and good, but it is not as big as the network owned by twitter, facebook and google adwords.
durgeshjishri

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:35:11 AM

This is not good if this happens ,i.e. google close cryto ads then it will not going to benefit for both,because both are in symbiosis with each other. Profit of one is profit of other.
OriginTrain

Merit: 174

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:44:52 AM

Hilariously bad decision from a once visionary tech startup thats mantra was "do no evil". So centralized companies are allowed to advertise their IPOs on Adwords, and yet the future decentralization vision is outright censored? Shame on them.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:45:11 AM

I'm not really sure if Google is finally closing the doors on crypto advertisements (legit or scam) forever, but I think they should only accept ads that are legit and promising. We all know how powerful is it for us to gain a lot of traffic from advertisements, it's just that investors should be protected from fraud and scam opportunities.

Facebook close its doors on cryptocurrency-related ads no matter if its legit or scam. They're too early to judge them anyway.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:45:59 AM

Things get worse for the crypto world if the news is true. If the google has acted like that then we can only accept it,
It has become their authority to make decisions like Facebook which prohibits crypto ads on facebook itself.
dominasikoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:53:42 AM

i haven't read this news yet,if google also decide to ban promoting an ICO, then we're doomed,i just hope that this won't happening,even facebook rules is quite affected a lot of people,not only a trader but also bounty hunter, i hope google and facebook will lift this ban soon.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:53:47 AM

In case you haven't noticed yet, Google/youtube and Facebook are on a censorship kick. And it's likely only just begun. These companies are becoming monopolies in this market and we really need some competition here. Censoring crypto ads are stupid.
healthcarep

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:54:14 AM

hey there google haven't close or ban officially ever because of advertising. according  to your given info, that google adward account has suspended for misleading adsence rules. that's it
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:54:43 AM

Yes, I think this is a good way to project google users from ICO scams or fake websites, which has caused many investors lost their money. Also, many governments are regulateing this market, google has to do that.

Well, this is really a big advantage in our day to day life to avoid in fake news and helps to screen out phishing site, and scams ICO in google ads. In other side it could also a disavantage because it can minimize the popularity being promoted because it is only limited for the site.

Getmon

Activity: 1400
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:09:42 AM

Is this already implemented? I think I have seen an ad or two that are related to cryptocurrencies. Anyway, who can blame Google? They need to do some cleansing of sites that are only scamming people using the crypto name. The problem with this is that the legit crypto projects, those that are truly helpful to the welfare of the people and the business market, are going to be banned as well along with the scams. I hope Google will integrate a mechanism that will remove the bad eggs and allow the good ones to continue. And another concern, they are treating crypto a bit harder. There are so many scam ads in Google. I know everyone noticed that.

MEGA

▄████▄ 
████████
▀██████▀
██▀▀▀▀
██▄▄▄▄
▄██████▄
████████
▀████▀
PARI█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
██████████▄██▀█▄
████████████ ▀███
███████████ ▀▀▀██    ▄▄███████▄▄
██████████▀████▀   ▄█████▀█▀█████▄
██████████████████████▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████
   ▄▄█████▄▄     ███████  ██   █████
 ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███████      ▀█████
▄████▀   ▀████▄  ███████  ██▀  █████
█████▄   ▄█████   ████▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████
▀████ ▀▀▀ ████▀    ▀█████▄█▄█████▀
 ▀████▄ ▄████▀███████▀▀███████▀▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
     ▄███▄
     ▀███▀
  ▄▄██▄▄▄█▄
▄██▀▀███████▄
██▀  ███▀▀▄███
██   ██ ██▀▀
     ███▄▄█
    ▄██▀▀██▄
   ███▄▄ ▀██
     ▀▀▀▀ ███
      ▄██▄ ██
      ▀██▀ ▀██
.SPORTS.▄█████████████████▄
██ ▄             ██
██ ▀▀            ██
██               ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██    ▄█████▄    ██
██   ▀██▀█▀██▀   ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██               ██
██            ▄▄ ██
██             ▀ ██
▀█████████████████▀
.CASINO.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:16:38 AM

With to many scam ICOs using these advertising platforms it's not an accident to see Google jumping in the game. Even if project is legit their ads are basic like "have you heard of bitcoin? Well buy tinto this ICO and get rich!" Since many websites use google ads then you can reach to huge list of audiences to whom you can market your product. At least this is one thing where I agree on google because they did this move.
Yes ther is many scam ico's using google and the worst is that we can see some scam project ad in importants and trusted site like coinmarketcape...this is so bad
allcryptominer

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:18:44 AM

They probably do it because so much scams in crypto these days and everyone want to make money on the new gold rush. I understand Google if they makes it harder to advertise crypto. There are so much money to be made in ICO's scams which means they can afford to overbid everyone else and that's probably what goolge want's to prevent to protect its users.
chokomenia

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:30:36 AM

If that's happens they will be losing a whole lost of money for that. Maybe if that happens the huge money used to do those ads on the google will be pump into bounty meaning more moon landing for bounty hunters

YaNinaMurmansk

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:09:46 AM

Is it done to fight scammers?in general, I do not want to think that many quality iso try to get to the market, but they are banned from advertising.
mmo4me.2016

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:14:17 AM

Information is not good, social networking is the way to advertise effectively!
Things can change at the last minute!
I hope so!
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:17:52 AM

I think that might happen in the future. Because the world has so many countries against bitcoin because they are exploited by terrorists and criminals.
They fear their country will be affected by the bitcoin currency and many countries are taking measures to prevent bitcoin in any way. Really disappointed by that fact.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mega sylviku

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:19:57 AM

It will be a problem and cause panic in the crypto. As we know that most all project in crypto is promoted and offered in the such social media, twitter, facebook, and so on. If it is really happened, how the crypto can go and run where the way is closed or blocked. However, I do not really believe of it because I do not read yet the information or news with credible sources.
richaerich

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:31:50 AM

If google also closing crypto ads, then it will be a huge loss,
because google were opened by everyone in this whole wolrd,without those ads maybe we will lose huge opportunity to let people know to invest in crypto, i hope this is not true.
Desscount

Activity: 1386

ComboLabs

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:47:42 AM

yes I agree with you.
there will be a lot of bad effects if google really close the advertising door for crypto.
as you say, some bad ico will feel at a loss and have to work extra hard to bring in potential investors.

bitkanu

Activity: 2184
Merit: 513

Moonbet.io | Web3 Casino

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:50:46 AM

yes I agree with you.
there will be a lot of bad effects if google really close the advertising door for crypto.
as you say, some bad ico will feel at a loss and have to work extra hard to bring in potential investors.
Isn't that the main reason of why bounty exists? it's to advertise freely, even without google or facebook, these ICO still can get the potential investors while advertising through google actually ineffective to attract experienced potential investors as those investors usually
surfing this forums and joined so many telegram groups to get information regarding the latest ICO. not a really problem at all.

▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒     
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒       
.MOONBET.||       ▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒     
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒       
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
> TWITTER
> MEDIUM
> INSTAGRAM
> TELEGRAM
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
rucapri0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:36:33 AM

Of course, nobody likes that there is too much ICO, most of which are frank scam, which simply wants to be enriched
Lucky_U

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:44:42 AM

I don't think that Google will refuse from such a big piece of cake like a crypto advertising. And this is just another fake news to draw attention to the article.
drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:05:34 AM

Is this already implemented? I think I have seen an ad or two that are related to cryptocurrencies. Anyway, who can blame Google? They need to do some cleansing of sites that are only scamming people using the crypto name. The problem with this is that the legit crypto projects, those that are truly helpful to the welfare of the people and the business market, are going to be banned as well along with the scams. I hope Google will integrate a mechanism that will remove the bad eggs and allow the good ones to continue. And another concern, they are treating crypto a bit harder. There are so many scam ads in Google. I know everyone noticed that.

I don't think it's happening yet. Even Facebook still has ICO ads, even after saying they banned it.

So I think it will take some time for them to implement it.
tonystone2016

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:09:08 AM

Is it true? Bad news for crypto market
feelideb

Activity: 770

fLibero.financial

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:12:06 AM

If this information is true, there is no problem at all. There is legitimate need for ICO to be created and project that do not fit into bank old standard will need to raise fund and will always do that with ICO. I think what will happen is there will be another search engine dedicated to ICO for advert and it will be successful.

GFE

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:12:19 AM

Personally I didn't see that Facebook blocks ICO posts. Also a lot of projects make posts about ICO without ban

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
sehoon

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:17:03 AM

This is a sad news actually because we might miss the best ICOs or projects that will be worth investing. But as long it doesn't affect the value of the prices I think we will still be okay.

BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:18:28 AM

i don't know when people are going to realize that ICO is not equal to cryptocurrencies!

ICO is Initial Coin Offering which is practically a method of raising funds. and since most of these ICOs are pure scams and are just taking money from people that is considered illegal in a lot of places so they ban them and a lot of countries have already banned them.

cryptocurrencies are altcoins and nobody has any issues with them.

--looking for signature--
BeruchN

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:30:56 AM

This is a sad news actually because we might miss the best ICOs or projects that will be worth investing. But as long it doesn't affect the value of the prices I think we will still be okay.

I think they should take the Facebook approach and try and filter out ICO projects that are scammy in nature.

Otherwise it'd be unfair to actually good ICOs.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:13:38 PM

Earlier the statements slipped and on Facebook but still there are advertising announcements on the crypt. The blocks are somehow dislocated.         
denygors

Activity: 58

Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:16:57 PM

I agree with those people that wrote above. Google most likely plans to launch crypto-currency and tries to remake its traffic under it.

SPONSY •  DECENTRALIZING SPONSORSHIP INDUSTRY 
▎Big brands are joining! • Private Sale is On!  ▎
otundebis

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:21:35 PM

I constantly get ICO advert on my feed  and how come such services have not been disabled yet if this news of Google deactivating cryptocurrency advertising is true?  I think in this space of technology,  there is no absolute guarantee of any kind, but there are established service that can not be removed.

umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:31:14 PM

Facebook take action against ICO ads & now Google also decide to ban Crypto ad, might possible after that Twitter take some action.

In fact they don’t want ad about scam project, it will make more difficult to advertise a real ICO too.
I think they have to take some verification from ICO but not ban ad.
TriplexXx

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:27:55 PM

That is obvious, but google is trying to protect people from scammers. some scammers are using google ads to decieve people by putting fake details on their ads. a good scammer can create a fake MEW phishing site and promote the link using google ads for people to click and get redirected to the fake site to steal their details. 
efodix

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:29:59 PM

There are too many scam projects and Google do not have enough personnel to investigate the projects which use its ads, so the best void to cope with problem is to avoid it.
yinyangwinwang

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:37:20 PM

That is obvious, but google is trying to protect people from scammers. some scammers are using google ads to decieve people by putting fake details on their ads. a good scammer can create a fake MEW phishing site and promote the link using google ads for people to click and get redirected to the fake site to steal their details. 
But only a complete moron would click a MEW link that comes from an ad, that is completely insane. Not actually but still super naive to trust anybody on the internet, you gotta always protect yourself thats number one priority.

DIGITIZECOIN.COM | 25% Bonus for Pre-Sale | Main-Sale April 22 2018
Made In Australia
▬▬▬ ■  WebsiteWhitepaper ■  ANN threadJoin Telegram ▬▬▬
justine11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:51:42 PM

Lol what are saying? Only a complete idiot would fall into the obviously a trap we all know that myetherwallet doesn't advertise it's services because people come to them to use their wallet. It's annoying when someone emailed you many times with phishing links saying that myetherwallet was hacked today i received 20 spam emails with phishing links.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:03:40 PM

if google closed the crypto ads it seems that because crypto does not really contribute more to google and it seems also google does not want to interfere with the affairs of cryptocurrency, yes you are still a lot of news and speculation is not necessarily valid.
alexbs

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:06:23 PM

They are doing that just to protect us…we do need their protection because cryptocurrencies are really bad. There is the risk of becoming rich or independent from bureaucracy and control of states and banks. They will help to prevent people from advertising financial products and services frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices.

For those who have not understood it, I am ironic. Although I’m not so surprise of this news, we will have to struggle a lot against the establishment.
ETHtotheMOON1

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:09:58 PM

these platforms are just preparing for proper ICOs regulator which is upon us. SEC already making first steps that direction with other jurisdictions calling upon the same

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:10:59 PM

They are doing that just to protect us…we do need their protection because cryptocurrencies are really bad. There there is the risk of becoming rich or independent from bureaucracy and control of states and banks. They will help to prevent people from advertising financial products and services frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices.

For those who have not understood it, I am ironic. Although I’m not so surprise of this news, we will have to struggle a lot against the establishment.
I think because of the rising population of user of cryptocurrency and since where growing many coins and ICOs are came and most of them are scam, thats why Google are not allowing crypto to make ads in there website because they want to be safe all the people who using there website and they want to protect many people to not a victim of a scammer.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
abramovich

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:12:09 PM

OMG! bad news for ICOs and also another cryptocurrency Angry but there are another crypto advertising network. it can be solved these problem. its like Cointraffic.io . they are very good. no its time to move from google adword
sycaburatan

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:18:20 PM

No need to worry,facebook and google knos what they are doing to lessen these scammy ICOs in our environment.These two companies are here for years because they know how the things works that is why we need to comply to their regulations so that our community wont destroy the reputation of crytocurrencies,less sscam ICOs will try to scam people because there are no platform that will accept these scammy ICOs.

shirackjs

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:22:39 PM

It is possible that google is banning phishing websites. There are too many reports on this. So it is good that google is protecting the users.
cryptocrocs

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:24:42 PM

Just a very good move,protect these new foto these scammers,ICOs should be regulated so that less people will be scammed by these people.Goole really knos what they are doing because they have billions of users everyday and these scammy ICOs wont stop until they get what they want that is why it is better to ban these advertisements so less people will get into their hands,

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:33:17 PM

It is possible that google is banning phishing websites. There are too many reports on this. So it is good that google is protecting the users.
And yah, Google and Facebook actually not banning ICO / Cryptocurrency ads. Just tighten the seatbelt, only Few ICO showed on their ads.
Sponsored ads content cannot rejected by Them. Maybe, many people will say they have Double Standards, but in conclusion it's all about Money.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Crypto_lion

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:35:14 PM

I hope that this is the  case and it isn't a blanket ban on Crypto currency like being talked about. The phishing websites misusing the users resources and mining cryptocurrencies should be brought down someway.
I am all in for that

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:43:57 PM

Might be a good idea ,because it will only lessen the risk for those new investors to come in our community market.Most of the people that are being scammed are these new folks that is why companies like facebook google should restrict those advertisement so that less uknowledgeable people wont be wasting their time to these scan ICOs.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:52:46 PM

Lets take the bright side of this. More ICOs money allocated for ads will flow to BTT and this is  definitely good.
coolws

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:05:05 PM

Sorry to hear that. As is known to all, there are too many ICO projects in the media such as twitter, facebook and so on. Most of them are fake scams, which spread more than we imagine. The most important thing is that they may hide the best ICO projects in the media and daily news from your friends.

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
Jackypot

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:06:51 PM

Google is following the steps of Facebook, I think that things are fine, that people do not fall for ICOS scams, not all ICOS are scams,
but that most are garbage and Google was their main means to promote themselves  Lips sealed.
nakamote

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:16:55 PM

They just want to protect the new people who want to invest in cryptocurrencies,these companies like facebook and google are protecting those people who are careless about their investments,so that the best thing to do to fight these scammy ICOs is to restric them from using affiliated advertisement from google and facebook to lessen the scams around.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptotitan

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:26:28 PM

If this is really true,it will help our community to take down these scammers,less advertisements they have the less fool people will invest to them.All of these scammers deserved what these companies are doing,because brands wants to protect their users all over the world that is why they are taking some steps against these scams.

mangkanor

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:32:58 PM

Might be a very good thing if this happens,there will be less scam projects in our environment because they wont succeed without the help of these social media website they wont achieve nor scam noob people in the internet who are careless about investing to these scam projects,lastly these websites are just protecting their users to these scammers.

BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:41:11 AM

I don’t think that the news is true. Its just to cause FUD and create another panic sell amongst investors. But if in any case, that is true, people will surely have hard time advertising about new projects and ICO’s as google has always been major platform for advertisement of such projects.

It would become difficult for investors to find good projects to invest in and this would mean the slow growth of the crypto market as promotion is as important for a product as is the launch and the technology. Even if one’ product is good, he/she cannot sell it unless people come to know about it.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:30:08 AM

Might be a very good thing if this happens,there will be less scam projects in our environment because they wont succeed without the help of these social media website they wont achieve nor scam noob people in the internet who are careless about investing to these scam projects,lastly these websites are just protecting their users to these scammers.

I think this is what they are trying to achieve here, to lessen people getting scam because of fake ICO. But I don't know, Google is the most popular search engine and will take away a lot o potential investors to a legit and trusted project. So for me, its really up to the person how he gonna invest his money.

Everyone should do their due diligence and do your homework for every ICO that you are thinking to put your hard money. If unfortunately, you become one of the victims then there's no one to blame. And I don't think that Google closing ads on crypto will stop people investing on ICO's, in my opinion.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
belford11

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:39:28 AM

Yes, this has been happening for a long time, there will soon be no advertising about it, as it will not be further known!
cryptobobo

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:59:16 AM

Might be a good thing because those scammers,who are using these ICOs to steal millions of dollars will be lessen.The only thing that they can do is to get a legit ICO project,twitter and bitcointalk wont be enough because they cannot cheat in bitcointalk because the moderators and DT are carefully watching each new ICOs coming in.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:09:08 AM

I think this is what they are trying to achieve here, to lessen people getting scam because of fake ICO. But I don't know, Google is the most popular search engine and will take away a lot o potential investors to a legit and trusted project. So for me, its really up to the person how he gonna invest his money.

Everyone should do their due diligence and do your homework for every ICO that you are thinking to put your hard money. If unfortunately, you become one of the victims then there's no one to blame. And I don't think that Google closing ads on crypto will stop people investing on ICO's, in my opinion.
It's true, it will make it very difficult for another good project if google proceed and take this out, potential investors will be lessen, as we knew that
google ads really a big help since not everyone are aware about this forum, chances to have another venue of attracting investors is by the help of ads,
and google really lifting the project.

Better to be more focus and know first the usage of certain project just in case that advertisement has been lessen due to this possible closure.

manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:28:56 AM

Lets take the bright side of this. More ICOs money allocated for ads will flow to BTT and this is  definitely good.

Yeah I hope we'll start to see better ICOs that don't rely on just spamming ads.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:34:03 AM

What is all the protest about, is this a matter of concern for us or all the scammy project icos out there disappearing into oblivion.
blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:38:44 AM

It is true that many google crypto related ads are scam (like fake wallets) or advertising low-quality ICOs...

Then scam ads should be banned indeed but not low-quality ICOs since they have the right to put ads, users will need to filter them properly doing their own research.

Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:43:20 AM

It's ofcourse the fake ICOs that are making it way difficult for legit ICOs to get attention. With so much of fraud and scam going on on ICOs, they'll surely flag it. This too give a clear reason to regulate ICO.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:49:40 AM

if it is true google closed the ads that contain elements crypto google probably do not want to interfere in the affairs of cryptocurrency but honestly I still often advertise from google that contain elements of cryptocurrency.
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:51:26 AM

Everyone wants to get into  ICOs these days
Gabteb

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:54:46 AM

I think in future they(Google) will understand how much money they could earn as even this will not stop cryptoes nothing can stop this we will walk ...

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

NutellaboY

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:03:42 AM

Yeah I hope we'll start to see better ICOs that don't rely on just spamming ads.

As I understand that's the only way to fight the scam projects and I support it really much. They should stop that weirdos and I'm happy it's happening
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:04:57 AM

The news of ban is coming from every quarters and it won't be long before Authorities and Government all around the World will begin to regulate and stiffen ICO and cryptocurrencies as a whole! We need  to do something to checkmate excesses of bad players in crypto community!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Lm2e4

Activity: 248

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:06:52 AM

By that, I'm afraid that facebook and twitter bounty campaigns will end too. And all newbies participating on social media campaigns will end up hopeless. So sad for them. Cry
We all knew that social media is the largest medium for altcoin and also for bitcoin growth. But if everything comes to reality, I'm afraid we might loose value.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:55:04 AM

By that, I'm afraid that facebook and twitter bounty campaigns will end too. And all newbies participating on social media campaigns will end up hopeless. So sad for them. Cry
We all knew that social media is the largest medium for altcoin and also for bitcoin growth. But if everything comes to reality, I'm afraid we might loose value.

I think there is nothing to worry about. And all that we see now - caused only by the fact that someone close too big corporations wants to enter the market, for real.
You see there are many bad news about bitcoin and its regulation, but the price is not going low(for me low is 3000 for example). That means someone is trying to accumulate btc and other alts, and next thing we will see - huge bull run Wink

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:57:40 AM

Never feared unles unless implemented, I don't think it will be ban, there's a big income behind crypto ads.

EvaGC

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:59:27 AM

There's only one good side to this... and it's that ICOs with a high budget for advertising and  good ICOs with low budget for advertising can now meet on BTCtalk / Reddit on equal terms.
brainitterem

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:04:15 PM

As i heard its fbi who want to close all, and its because there is no fees to usa governments from ico and now icos are closed for americans, so thats why google ban crypto ads.
cupic

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:06:51 PM

I think it will affect some ICOs and investment sites. The google ads stop for cryptocurrency and the ICO will make the company really interested in their project. They will do the media in a different way. Quality projects will exist. This is also a way to clean up the crypto market.
snawy

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:25:22 PM

I can understand such decision. There are many scam ICOs. But I think google has to check ICOs, refuse suspicious ones and allow only those ICOs which are verified.
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:35:29 PM

It's not fair if this is happening,if google too closing crypto ads, then it will be a huge loss, because there are too many google user that know / look at the crypto ads then get into crypto space, i hope this won't be true, even if it's true, i  hope they will cancel this ban.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
alrez

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:56:26 PM

I can not imagine if google banned ico ads, because google became our main place to campaign cryptocurrency. I hope this is just an obscure and not really happening news. Probably because there are too many new ads about cryptocurrency and many people do not know it, so they feel ico ads are just spam.
EtherATM

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:43:36 PM

why must Google wait to June? Whether this is a bad news which is purposeful to dump Bitcoin prices. ICOs and Cryptocurrency are a field very hot now if Google banned these, they will lose a great benefit to competitors. I think that Google only banned Cryptocurrency ads when they've been pressured by the FBI and other US Government agencies but seem US Government is not too strict to Cryptocurrency so i don't believe this news.
cupic

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:22:23 AM

The Google banned bitcoin will help bounty hunters have more work to do. I think they will have more rewards. Currently bitcoin prices have been falling deeply since the announcement of Google stop advertising for ICO projects and bitcoin.
aencarnaci

Merit: 281

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:35:28 AM

True. Blockchain technology is here to stay and its not going anywhere after it has proved how revolutionary it can be not just in financial field, but almost in any field where it is used. It can surely be that google might be banning fraud and scam ICO’s ads to prevent investors from losing their funds as recently there was news from US government and other governments on implementing strict regulations on launch of ICO’s and new projects to secure people from scam and ponzi schemes and to avoid people losing their hard earned money.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:15:14 AM

True. Nothing can be said or judged unless the news is confirmed from some other source as nowadays many blogs, news, medias and government are just behind creating FUD and causing panic sell in crypto market.

As far as it is concerned, I would never believe that google is not going to advertise ICO’s and about crypto currencies and suspend the accounts unless I hear it from the CEO of google himself on either some news or tweet on his official twitter account or google account. This surely seems a FUD to me to cause panic sell amongst investors.
danilogmachado

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:17:23 AM

I created an ICO ads and they are normal, it is difficult for google to be able to ban, since it also announces every crap
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:40:32 AM

Oh, I think this is very good because most google adds were just shitty ICOs. Now we have more room to do campaigns here in Bitcointalk where people know more about cryptos.
Campaign in bitcointalk forum is always a good idea to promote a new project or ICO as people using bitcointalk forum are crypto enthusiast and know better about the crypto world then the people out there that see the add on google and jump into investing in an ICO they barely know about. By campaigns in bitcointalk forum, people will be able to judge whether a project is a legit one or not and whether it has some utility in the future or not, as people here are experienced and usually wont fall for such scams and ponzi schemes that might occur. Also more campaigns = more earning for people on forum.
Pokemon Go

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:44:20 AM

maybe the reason google for closing crypto ads, because many ICO are scam
nikisev

Activity: 266

Im the very decease you pretend to be

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:01:46 PM

I dont  think they ban ICOs . I think they ban all the bullshit cheap marketing that comes from all around now in crypto world.
Last october i was wondering why marketing for new coins and new projects is so naive and simplistic. Now  its worse than viagra adds.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Felimon

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:20:08 PM

Google banning crypto currency is real news, but i think there are no ways to ban 100%. Some bug will help crypto currency go throw Google bot and because of crypto popular, the world will make crypto legal and Google have to unban it.
uzitgc

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:34:51 PM

funny thing that Google Ads still allows so many trash sites... what right they have to choose for us? Just let the US or other governments ready for some sort regulations for ICO, then would be just fine. An outright ban on ICO is counterproductive and outrageous. That shows us why we need blockchain and decentralized technology.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 01:38:13 AM

No one wants his company to be tagged as the one that promotes fraudulent activities or projects that's why all these companies are asking such steps to protect their image and that of their clients/users.

WorldBiz project

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:30:25 AM

The ban also includes announcements about binary options and other high-risk financial instruments. In addition, the ban on advertising in Google's SERP, the restriction will also affect banners on YouTube. Google said that their decision is related to protection against potential harm from crypto-currencies and other instruments with high risks.
ScaryHash

Activity: 529
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:37:38 AM

Fuck Google.

They are the new internet Nazis.
Mic85saint

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:46:49 AM

FB and Google should banned evendo they are prime choice of ICO and any news related to cryptocurrency if  "they" misuse it.
The best was , using a plaform to advertise it like Cointelegraph, coindesk and etc.

CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:00:41 AM

out there are still many ways to promote an ICO, instead with Google banning ads on crypto will make ICO developers choose Bounty as one of the most effective ways to promote ICO Grin and advertising programs are not just AdWords, but there are still many great sites that are willing to advertise about cryptocurrency Grin

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
minthit

Activity: 325

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:14:09 AM

I think it's most probably due to legal reasons. The other reason might also be due to the fact that ICOs disturb with the search results. I found no ill intentions though.
8rch7

Activity: 1358
Merit: 463

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:22:30 AM

I do not think this will have a major impact on ICO. So far I think the most effective way to reach investors is through bitcointalk forum. Investors are very much gathered in bitcointalk forum and other groups like in telegram.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:38:25 PM

Bad news(

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
Eminem23

Activity: 394

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:43:32 PM

In general, it's silly to prohibit advertising, but this is a tool against scammers, but is it not easier to filter it. Perhaps this is more difficult, but many who are headed by Google are whales in the crypto currency market and want to switch to this system.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:45:47 PM

It is because of the scammers all over the internet. Scammers are creating fake project for them to earn money. The reason why the google and the facebook ban cryptocurrency ads is because they only want to protect their customers.
K Blok

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:16:33 PM

Google, facebook, and twitter all banning ICO advertising is FUD perpetrated at the highest level!!! I agree it will weed out some spammers but at the same time, spammers still know how to advertise. It is the quality projects I am worried about not knowing what to do.

If you know anyone struggling with advertising a legitimate ICO, as a friend of the crypto industry and with partnerships that are here to stay, I want to perpetuate their voice. Tell them to contact kyle@buysellads.com
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:49:08 PM

Youtube, google, and facebook are all on a censorship kick. And it's likely just the beginning of it..

These companies are becoming monopolies in this market and we really need some competition here. Censoring crypto ads are stupid. I'd like to see decentralization of these companies.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:52:20 PM

The fact is that Google will not be closing the ads totally, although they will close some major crypto and crypto related ads, but it has not been effective yet.
Betszkie12

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:55:34 PM

Well I think when google realized it was not good to just add ICOs to their search keywords as part of advertisements. There are ICO that turns out to be a scam and google really have the right to block them. But the worst thing here is it would be hard to find a suitable platform given Facebook and Twitter are blocking as well. Good ICOs are affected by scam projects I feel bad for them.
xpazer

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:25:23 PM

Fuck Google.

They are the new internet Nazis.

You need to fuck Reddit and Facebook too, and now i have get a news Twitter follow them, most big social will be ban ads about cryptocurrencies
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: