Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 12:46:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you name your own cryptocurrency?  (Read 479 times)
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:07:39 AM

In every thing name have implication and significant impact in the progress and success of that thing. I will name mine solution token.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
peachaston4 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:07:52 AM

Smooth Coin,  with the michael Jackson logo.
Finesse
peachaston4 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:09:15 AM

I will name my own cryptocurrency coin HODL. This is to remind people to always HODL their coins. When people  HODL their coin there is high demand in the market and it will force the price to go up
This is a pretty smart choice
peachaston4 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:11:14 AM

Let's say I have thought up a good name. Why publicly to tell it? That other person could him has used?
By all means, do hide it.
peachaston4 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:12:13 AM

Wow, a question for creative people out there!  Grin I am interested in Latin words and that is the reason why I would pick Cerebellum (as it means "brain"). I would say that Latin words are hiding something like a mystic power of the ancient Roman civilization. It would be a cool name for some deep-learning platform that would help people with investing, not necessarily in crypto (I know it is not something groundbreaking, but I am influenced by some projects that I have taken part in recently  Wink).
I like this one. Smiley
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:14:14 AM

Something like naturecoin, or ecocoin because I love nature and believe we must keep the earth's environment stable for the future.
Don Stefanello

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:17:19 AM

It would have to be something veeeery catchy, something very hip and trendy and least, or you could just hire an agency and pay their creative people to do it for you, thats why they are paid to do it, they know how to do reaserch Smiley
zlt220

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:27:47 AM

Name of a particular cryptocurrency depends on the product to offer, if I would have my own cryptocurrency it will be named "ElectroToken" which will base on mainly technology improvement by implementing various electronics devices.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:29:07 AM

If I have my own coins. What I want to name is OWC - Overseas Worker Coins,

I would like to have a platform for my countrymen to go abroad to work. I'd like to have a platform to help my Filipino people to make money remit free! I want to help them through my Altcoins. I would like to help them not to reduce the amount of money they earn from overseas.

But my idea is corny, and I can not do it

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
hakatu

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:32:26 AM

A name for next generation cryptocurrency that is widely accepted around the globe as a currency, I would name it bucks.  Grin jk
Actually I think a cryptocurrency name should indicate the project contains it, like if it's for livestream than CAM, STREAM. I don't know how the shinier names work, when people hear a shiny named coin they'll have to put some effort to figure out what the coin is about, making its less popular and user-friendly.
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:54:37 AM

coinix orP.C.E
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:04:57 AM

I do not know exactly how to call a coin, but the name should sound exactly beautiful and loud, and necessarily be associated with generally accepted signs of wealth and power or with the names of very famous and wealthy people or even with secret societies.
peachaston4 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:29:58 AM

I do not know exactly how to call a coin, but the name should sound exactly beautiful and loud, and necessarily be associated with generally accepted signs of wealth and power or with the names of very famous and wealthy people or even with secret societies.
Like Enkidu huh Smiley
shandi albert

Activity: 308

FXPay.io

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:44:57 PM

I've read a post about the Enkidu project and have a unique name, besides that they have a great bounty manager. Certainly not only his name is unique but with the concept that on offer can lure investors.
I really like his name
Yeah,,All starting with a unique name so that others would like to know more about the project. Do not forget to invest in it Cheesy

aceat64

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:19:17 PM

it's not so easy to come up with a good name for a coin. I like using creative approach to create names for a coin
D0miNik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:23:58 PM

Yes, name of a project is one of main parts but it is not a most important thing in a project, you need to take care about the quality and usfulness of your project, i think this is the main thing.

KEPLER99

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:30:04 AM

I have come across various cryptocurrency names and have found them pretty interesting.

Names are great when they have a reason behind them. Enkidu was my pick for my venture.
This name comes from the legend of Gilgamesh, where Enkidu protrays the rebellion against the existing system.
I find that perfect because isn't blockchain something that is disrupting the society right now? Even Enkidu's application is something that disrupts the existing business models.

Please share your opinion and if possible, with a reason attached.

Check us out here: https://tokensale.enkidu.io/home
Haha. great marketing as always.
Touchstone. A crypto for fools.
This will be really an interesting thing to do if we somehow manage to make this ever happen but the point is there is no such need of introducing our own crypto currency as the crypto currencies which are already there in the world of crypto are doing exceptionally well and that even if we manage to do so in some way, it will be an impossible sort of thing to make that coin a successful coin.
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:15:13 PM

I would like something like Generation coin or NewEdge coin. It seems to me that it sounds very good.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Aivengo111

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:04:18 PM

It  is a responsible task to come up with the name of a coin, because it is its own brand, the thing to which attention is paid most
peachaston4 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:29:40 AM

Something like naturecoin, or ecocoin because I love nature and believe we must keep the earth's environment stable for the future.
Love the positive energy here
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: