Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:29:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you name your own cryptocurrency?  (Read 479 times)
peachaston4 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:31:56 AM

I would like something like Generation coin or NewEdge coin. It seems to me that it sounds very good.
Edge sounds good
peachaston4 (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:32:33 AM

Name of a particular cryptocurrency depends on the product to offer, if I would have my own cryptocurrency it will be named "ElectroToken" which will base on mainly technology improvement by implementing various electronics devices.
Makes sense.
curry101

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:43:27 AM

I would probably be guided by the project itself, I do not think that the name of the project can be associated only with your imagination, I think that the name should be coherent with the project itself
I agree with that. Every coins name have a connection with its project itself. It will not be known if it is not related to the project. It is like your coins name will be the way to introduce your own project and to attract investors.

yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:58:01 AM

I like WPR this digital encrypted currency! The name WePower is powerful!

With the help of block chain technology and WePower global platform. WePower has opened the door to energy investment.

vinayak2628
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:17:57 AM

I would like name Neutron Coin...! Wink
MashaVik

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:59:57 PM

Very interestingly) and funny. I never thought to call the currency. But if you think globally, the name would be associated with the project.
ItsZeroLimit

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:06:20 AM

I would name mine, ZeroLimitCoin (ZELI).  Grin Or, YourCoin (YOC), ooor PumpyCoin (PUC).  Cheesy No no, PacManCoin (YUM).  Grin
marvtridon

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:39:06 AM

I do have a lovely and enthusiastic name which I can give to a project or even tweak it.  The meaning of my name gives hope and does describe my person so I would very well use my name.

Consider a project Tridon

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
JoniPopens

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:47:40 PM

I would call my crypto currency Bonicoin and I wanted my project to be engaged in tourism, because I really love traveling, but I do not have enough of those companies and applications that are in the tourism system, it seems to me they are not all finalized, I would if they created it such as there is no one else.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:50:29 PM

I have come across various cryptocurrency names and have found them pretty interesting.

Names are great when they have a reason behind them. Enkidu was my pick for my venture.
This name comes from the legend of Gilgamesh, where Enkidu protrays the rebellion against the existing system.
I find that perfect because isn't blockchain something that is disrupting the society right now? Even Enkidu's application is something that disrupts the existing business models.

Please share your opinion and if possible, with a reason attached.

Check us out here: https://tokensale.enkidu.io/home
Maybe it would be a bit funny name for cryptocurrency, but I would call: DivineCoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: