Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:30:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you name your own cryptocurrency?  (Read 479 times)
peachaston4 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:27:34 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 02:13:37 PM by peachaston4

I have come across various cryptocurrency names and have found them pretty interesting.

Names are great when they have a reason behind them. Enkidu was my pick for my venture.
This name comes from the legend of Gilgamesh, where Enkidu protrays the rebellion against the existing system.
I find that perfect because isn't blockchain something that is disrupting the society right now? Even Enkidu's application is something that disrupts the existing business models.

Please share your opinion and if possible, with a reason attached.

Check us out here: https://tokensale.enkidu.io/home
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
orangetax

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:32:23 PM
Merited by Hueristic (1)

I would name mine precious
cryptoenthu

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:43:22 PM

I have come across various cryptocurrency names and have found them pretty interesting.

Names are great when they have a reason behind them. Enkidu is my pick.
This name comes from the legend of Gilgamesh, where Enkidu protrays the rebellion against the existing system.
I find that perfect because isn't blockchain something that is disrupting the society right now? Even their application is something that disrupts the existing business models.

https://enkidu.io
Clifford cause he is the big dog
pinecone24

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:51:55 PM

I find that perfect because isn't blockchain something that is disrupting the society right now? Even their application is something that disrupts the existing business models.

Khaleesi for life
retard75

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:52:58 PM

Tardkoin
d.richter

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:54:53 PM

RICH.
It's just the beginning of my surname but it'd sound rather attractive for an Alt Smiley
GBCrypto1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:01:36 PM

Saurcery
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:05:58 PM

Names have a great affection in one brand because in the name, people got curious in why this name pick or what is the meaning of this name why did they pick it. And if i would have a own cryptocurrency i would name GTS, because this is based on my name that means a bright pledge and i think people love it.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:10:33 PM

I like your name very much, cause I am fond of mithology. The legend about Gilgamesh is one of my favorite.
I would name my cryptocurrency Richycoin. The main interest of people to crypto-currencies is based on their desire to get rich. I'm sure that such a name will attract attention of all miners and those who wish to make a fortune on digital money.
peachaston4 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

Clifford cause he is the big dog
Hahaha. Most definitely.
peachaston4 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:18:19 PM

Tardkoin
Interesting.
peachaston4 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:19:11 PM

RICH.
It's just the beginning of my surname but it'd sound rather attractive for an Alt Smiley
Something everyone strives for in the crypto space. Looks good
peachaston4 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:21:11 PM

Names have a great affection in one brand because in the name, people got curious in why this name pick or what is the meaning of this name why did they pick it. And if i would have a own cryptocurrency i would name GTS, because this is based on my name that means a bright pledge and i think people love it.
Personal touches are great but wouldn't that greatly restrict the scope in terms of 'catchy-ness'?
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:29:40 PM

I would probably be guided by the project itself, I do not think that the name of the project can be associated only with your imagination, I think that the name should be coherent with the project itself
D-Fault

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:40:19 PM

RougeCoin. Would be developed as a first decentralized cryptocurrency used for making payments on the darknet. And the face of the coin would be a raider from Borderlands.
hashestohashes

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:42:56 PM

I'd probably name LimitNo. Just because, no one likes limits.
peachaston4 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:44:59 PM

I like your name very much, cause I am fond of mithology. The legend about Gilgamesh is one of my favorite.
I would name my cryptocurrency Richycoin. The main interest of people to crypto-currencies is based on their desire to get rich. I'm sure that such a name will attract attention of all miners and those who wish to make a fortune on digital money.
Saaaaame. I love mythology. Especially the greek and roman ones. I like where you are getting at.
peachaston4 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:50:03 PM

I would probably be guided by the project itself, I do not think that the name of the project can be associated only with your imagination, I think that the name should be coherent with the project itself
Yeah. The name gives out a lot, so it makes sense but I try to find a combination. I would like it to be a term I love also.
peachaston4 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:51:00 PM

RougeCoin. Would be developed as a first decentralized cryptocurrency used for making payments on the darknet. And the face of the coin would be a raider from Borderlands.
Love this one
peachaston4 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:54:26 PM

I'd probably name LimitNo. Just because, no one likes limits.
No limits till a point I had to say but that is a topic for another day.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: