Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:31:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you think the G-20 Summit Will help crypto to regain it's positive growth  (Read 200 times)
showbiz111 (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:00:48 PM

The G20 Summit is a meeting  where all the Financial representatives of countries all around the world have their annual meeting to discuss matters at hand, which will also include the hottest topic at the moment, cryptocurrencies - This will take place on 17th - 20th of March, so guys can we please share our view on what you think the outcome might be on cryptocurrency. Should we expect a positive impact which of course will help cryptocurrency regain it's positive growth or vice-versal?? Wink
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:09:25 PM

I think they have better things to talk about than Crypto, I know they are watching the space but to say any of these meetings will after the price is No IMO, the whole crypto market is less than 500 billion, this is nothing when compared to the traditional market, to some crypto is just another Ponzi or bubble that is going to self destruct

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:38:27 PM

I think they have better things to talk about than Crypto, I know they are watching the space but to say any of these meetings will after the price is No IMO, the whole crypto market is less than 500 billion, this is nothing when compared to the traditional market, to some crypto is just another Ponzi or bubble that is going to self destruct

i aggre with you
more more problem in the world
how they will think about small market like crypto,they will stay neutral.
but , if that happened ,
my opinion,maybe just some regulations will be added. not too give positive feedback.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 03:13:59 PM

I think yes, soon governments, big organizations and conferences will start recognizing the blockchain tech and their usefulness and this will lead to mass adoption of cryptos and huge growth in value too.

Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:45:20 PM

The G20 Summit is a meeting  where all the Financial representatives of countries all around the world have their annual meeting to discuss matters at hand, which will also include the hottest topic at the moment, cryptocurrencies - This will take place on 17th - 20th of March, so guys can we please share our view on what you think the outcome might be on cryptocurrency. Should we expect a positive impact which of course will help cryptocurrency regain it's positive growth or vice-versal?? Wink
It looks like g-20 summit will not fully discuss crypto. I think that they are all will be discussing how to create a regulation to the cryptocurrency itself.  We know that the crypto becomes a time bomb for the traditional system.
But i believe if the majority of them will be taking crypto as a serious issue that needs to be resolved asap.
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:46:47 PM

G20 main agenda is not to talk about crypto, they just wanna focus of the regulation and internal trades within 20. Media has hyped the fomo.
Akramovkomer

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:12:27 PM

I think something positive can be expected. of course it is good if there will be positive news, but I personally prepare for the worst will.
vibingpositively

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:28:57 PM

G20 main agenda is not to talk about crypto, they just wanna focus of the regulation and internal trades within 20. Media has hyped the fomo.
But media is what controls most of the plebs so maybe a hyping is what is necessary at this point. I don't want them to hype with no reason, just give them the tiniest reason to write some super bullish news and the market will over react. If the market can over react negatively of small bearish news, then we can over react positively on some small bullish news imo.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:42:50 PM

If there is positive discussion and outlook on blockchain and cryptos in this summit, it should cement the current
bottom and kickstart the big rise for 2018.
LaLegiste

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:56:40 PM

They definitely have better things to talk about. But cryptocurrencys have been announced to be one of the main themes of this summit. And as soon as 2nd Meeting of Finance and Central Bank Deputies and 1st Meeting of Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors will take place on 17-20th of march, the regulation of cryptocurrencys will definitely be discussed again, which will affect the prices as well as any regulation rumour does. At least we hadnot very bad news after the 1st Meeting of Finance and Central Bank Deputies, so we can hope there won't be significant negative announcements as well.

Rock771

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:59:46 PM

I'm sure Bitcoin and crypto will come up, though. They will have to discuss it.

We're talking about an international currency that can literally uproot any country's fiat overnight. They're already dealing with multi-nation regulations for it, and so many stock markets are dealing with companies simply changing their name to "blockchain X" to get a stock pump (and dump).

It would be foolish to ignore crypto when a lot of these leaders are already actually together to discuss things. It's well worth their time.
kortwyss

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:37:16 PM

It is a positive sight for crypto community, that crypto is going to be discussed on  international level, but I bet, whole the market will be fluctuating 2 weeks before and after summit. No one can preditc outcome , it can be both negative and positive
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:56:46 PM

I do not expect good news from the summit. But I think that the market will still recover and everything will be fine.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:08:17 PM

Hm, i am positive about this, i think regulations that make sense, will be very positive for the whole market...
Ico's and Coins are growing like grass, there are many projects to steal money from people, there should happen anything...
If cryptos are regulated, maybe more and more companies and shops will accept them = BOOM Wink

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
licemer11

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:23:33 PM

maybe some economic sub-forum on G20 will discuss it
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:54:22 PM

I don't think that they're going to be discussing cryptos at the summit. There's just too much other stuff wrong with the world these days. Regardless, it does seem like the market is about to recover. So I would expect some good things coming up with cryptos, but I wouldn't give credit to the summit
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:23:20 PM

I also don't think there will be some huge updates from G-20 members on crypto this time. Well, they might make some general statements, but I doubt it will make any impact. There are much more important topics to discuss than crypto.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:54:30 PM

Thanks for the timely reminder! If I recall correctly, it was France and Germany who were pushing for joint policies from G20 countries on cryptocurrencies, but I have a feeling not everyone else will agree, not when they have more pressing matters to address. I do foresee at least a closed door meeting with French and German leaders, possibly with China and US representatives.

Japan would probably be invited to sit in and share, but they probably would not sit at the same table as China with crypto!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:08:26 PM

That would be good  Smiley but what if everything turns negative in g20 ? we are already at the bottom I don't want to dream of it. But probably another good news will come from g20

debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:11:43 PM

If they discuss crypto at all, it will be about regulations and restrictions on more global level.

I don't think meetings like G-20 can have a positive impact over crypto.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: