Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:47:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Vs Ripple  (Read 632 times)
Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:05:41 PM

Hi All,

I need your help and opinions.. I have $150 and might even go up to $250.. Should I invest in NEO or Ripple? Which would give the best Return

There is no ground to compare ripple with a NEO. No ground at all. If you want to invest in ripple you can wait till the price falls to $0.20 but not now. NEO will give you a better profit. However, your $150 can only buy you one unit of NEO at the moment. It's a reputable Chinese coin and has a lot of hype to earn its holders profit.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:12:52 PM

Hi All,

I need your help and opinions.. I have $150 and might even go up to $250.. Should I invest in NEO or Ripple? Which would give the best Return
Both are good. You can add some money and invest in Two.
But if there is any problem for adding money, you can buy ripple for minimum 6 months.
It will be better. Thank you.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
mautenisis

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:25:11 PM

XRP isnt a cryptocurrency,very likely to be a digital fiat currency like what we have in vsa and mastercard debitcards/creditcards.NEO has a great platform which the community is starting to know and the support has been massively growing because it is the chinese ethereum which makes it the upgraded version of ethereum.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:32:03 PM

How did you come up with these two different coins? you shouldnt be comparing the two.NEO has a good platform and it will be the next coin after ethereum,XRP in the other hand is a very unsual coin which really not categorized as cryptocurrency because of its centralized banking structure that makes this coin out of place in our community.

commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:34:09 PM

Hi All,

NEO will surely give a good return than ripple. There are many investors that has been rekt in Ripple, it is a pump and dump coin made by the bankers. While NEO is highly supported by chinese community and have a stable price compare to Ripple.

crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:39:43 PM

I don't even have to think about it, it is NEO for me! I would not go for Ripple as its rising price might be only a speculation of banks in the future. On the other hand, NEO is a green treasure that many have not found yet. At the moment its platform is practically free to use, so in this terms, it can not be beaten by most of the other platforms. Being called as Ethereum of China is an advantage as well, which is in combination with a great community a proof that we should see great things coming from it  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:44:52 PM

It is very difficult to determine which cryptocurrency between NEO and Ripple will give you the best performance in the future, I can only say that I think they are among the best projects in the sector and have enormous potential. I would divide my capital by 60% on Ripple and 40% on NEO
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:48:29 PM

If you invest in NEO with what you have the volume you will get will be very small but with Ripple you will have much bigger volume and Ripple has much volume and the price will continue to grow unlike NEO that has a higher price value which growth is limiting because of market share value.
Black_fox

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:58:12 PM

If you choose between these coins, then I personally would choose NEO I think this coin has a good potential.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:05:23 PM

NEO’s uptake has increased steadily as has its price and market valuation. This trend is expected to be kept up in 2018 and investors are lining up to take advantage of this in 2018. NEO is a superior cryptocurrency with an exceptional blockchain platform .......NEO’s association with Onchain is one of the reasons many investors foresee a very bright future for NEO. While some continue to confuse the two, they are two distinct entities with each catering to its niche market. Onchain is an independent entity that is venture-backed and that help business enterprises incorporate blockchain technology into their operations. Onchain was a spinoff from NEO when the developers realized that they needed to separate the digital currency from the blockchain development team. Onchain has developed an architecture for enterprise blockchain solution known as DNA and it has worked with many businesses to unveil the benefits of the blockchain platform. The growth of Onchain has however aided the course for NEO as it creates extra traction and interest from enterprises as well as its clients.
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:08:01 PM

Hi All,

Depending on your objectives you may want to opt-in for the higher risk of ripple of for the promising future of the NEO chain. I  would go for NEO definetly.
alir

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:11:21 PM

I do not understand how you can compare these two coins. Absolutely different technology, team, goals ... I do not recommend investing all the money in one coin. It is better to buy a few different.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:16:49 PM

I'm probably among the lesser biased here. I am holding my XRP because I realized it's safer to just keep my investments still. The adoption from financial institutions seems very promising.
madtea

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:18:18 PM

I decided that XRP has no unique benefits and is therefore worthless. I do think Ripple's trust-network is interesting. But I'm willing to be proven wrong about XRP if only someone would say something substantial about it.
zackthemack

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:19:40 PM

neo is in common not the best choice or coin. but in this weird comparison between ripple and neo, its surely neo. i mean ripple is just worthless for us.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:20:06 PM

XRP specifically is working to eliminate friction in cross-border payments. Everything from central banks to international payment providers, to the travel industry is open season for innovation at Ripple.

2018 is going to be a big year for Ripple/XRP.
cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:33:22 PM

XRP cannot compete witg the 2nd widely used platform in the community,second the ethereum.XRP doesnt have any reason why it can compete to these solid platforms like ethereum and neo,because XRP doesnt categorized as a cryptocurrency because it has the banking structure of these banks which makes it centralized currency.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:36:10 PM

To me Ripple seems like a much more viable and less risky bet.

The idea that the whole international economic system is going to end because of the blockchain & crypto currency is too far fetched. What's much more likely is that the technology will be appropriated by the industry and all these cryptos will disappear unless they can find an industry purpose.

Chinese platform against banks powered crypto-coin? I believe that both
will have great returns, both have strong projects and strong communities.
   I have both just to be clear about that! I do not know which one can bring
me more profit. I bought NEO at $120, ripple at $1, both are down from that
time. I do not carry much about it, I am long-term holder, and I believe in both
of them, but in NEO a bit more. There are too many Ripples out there, if they
plan to make banks to send money faster that price rise will stop on some
price and it will be stable, to attract more people. On other side NEO is a platform,
that can mean that they can spread a lot.
   In long-term NEO is my favorite, in mid-term maybe ripple can make higher profit,
just to go on $10 until the end of the year and big profit is there.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:36:19 PM

If you want good profit - find some project on the initial coin offering (ICO) stage and invest that money into it. The thing is to find the right project. There are several good analysist like https://icodrops.com/ or cryptobred team - they are independent and can help you to choose the right one. Or buy some new GOOD tokens that are just released on the exchanges. Neo will grow, but not so fast as the new GOOD ones. Speaking of ripple - forget about that shit. It is not even a crypto, it is just banksters speculative turd to compromise crypto world.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:39:32 PM

you need to know how to trade first before thinking of what to invest in. either NEO or XRP, it all boils down to how long you intend to invest. I must say that to me trading is more or less like gambling because you might as well lose part of your coin when trading. price of all altcoin now are generally unstable and it is very hard to predict any altcoin price for short-term investment but in case you are thinking of long-term investment you may go for XRP. there has been a rumour that coinbase intend to add xrp to there portfolio.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: