Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:02:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Vs Ripple  (Read 630 times)
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:40:29 PM

FUCK Ripple to be honest and buy NEO. I not see XRP going anywhere soon. What ever news thay are comming with the price is the same.
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:42:08 PM

you need to know how to trade first before thinking of what to invest in. either NEO or XRP, it all boils down to how long you intend to invest. I must say that to me trading is more or less like gambling because you might as well lose part of your coin when trading. price of all altcoin now are generally unstable and it is very hard to predict any altcoin price for short-term investment but in case you are thinking of long-term investment you may go for XRP. there has been a rumour that coinbase intend to add xrp to there portfolio.

PLEASE STOP THIS OK. Coinbase will never add XRP.
usd.dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:45:40 PM

If you choose only the two options that you offer, I choose NEO. You can ask me why, and I will answer you. I see great potential in this coin and in its developers. Its further growth is obvious, now the question is only how long the current situation on the market will be.

Storag

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:47:40 PM

NEO will be several times more promising. The largest BOOM on Ripple has already passed, all knol on it earned, big fellows ... Now it's for NEO.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:49:18 PM

Hi All,

I need your help and opinions.. I have $150 and might even go up to $250.. Should I invest in NEO or Ripple? Which would give the best Return

I suggest you make the partial investment in both with a ratio of 70:30. Invest 70% in NEO and 30% in Ripple. There are many Ripple Haters here, who will ask to invest in NEO. But Seeing the Ripple acceptance at the banking level can take this shit to the moon.
Rudementry

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:02:30 PM

If you ask what can earn a lot on, then it's Ripple. If you ask which project is more promising in the long run, then in my opinion it is NEO. Ripple is just a tool. But NEO is a platform that is more useful and diverse.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:03:31 PM

NEO will be several times more promising. The largest BOOM on Ripple has already passed, all knol on it earned, big fellows ... Now it's for NEO.
Ripple is a pump and dump. I like to invest in coins that can pump and dump though there is no point in it if the USD goes down.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Lalapan

Activity: 239
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:09:56 PM

It is very difficult to determine which cryptocurrency between NEO and Ripple will give you the best performance in the future, I can only say that I think they are among the best projects in the sector and have enormous potential. I would divide my capital by 60% on Ripple and 40% on NEO
I agree with you dev, it would be better to divide your capital for both of these coins. because these two coins are very good and the team is solid. so there's nothing wrong you divide your capital for these two coins.
BountyLord

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:12:52 PM

NEO of course. First of all NEO it is blockchain for smartcontracts. Ripple it is centralised blockchain, which pumped without any reason, maybe on the news that some banks use it, but it is not real usage - it is just testing.
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:26:17 PM

Do not compare a decent and solid platform like NEO to a shit manipulated coin like XRP,ripple doesnt deserve to be a the top 5 in coinmarketcap,shouldnt be considered as cryptocurrency in the first place it has the banking structure of the banks that makes this coin easily manipulated by its creators and developers,stay away while you still can.

Whichusell

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:37:48 PM

It's hard to choose between Ripple and NEO, that both coins have shown quite good growth since the beginning of this year. I think, it is possible to invest in Ripple and NEO, they will prove themselves and will bring profit.
cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:42:04 PM

You shouldnt invest to XRP because all of the people knew its structure which came from the banking system that is why it is very centralized and only few people could manipulate its whole market,that is why most of the people dont agree that this coin is a cryptocurrency its morelikely just another digital fiat like the one we are using in visa and mastercard.

waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:31:52 AM

At the current price I would buy both NEO and Ripple in the same percentage. It is impossible to determine which of these two projects will give a bigger gain, but they are both excellent and as soon as the market recovers I think they should grow a lot
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:10:24 AM

Hi All,

I need your help and opinions.. I have $150 and might even go up to $250.. Should I invest in NEO or Ripple? Which would give the best Return
Well, that’s a real tough question to answer as both coins have good potential in long term as well as short term. If I have to choose one between the two, I would choose XRP because XRP has much more partnerships than NEO. Ripple has more liquidity than NEO. Also XRP is already in implementation in real world financial system and is also been piloted by many top financial firms and money transfer. XRP is providing solutions with the cross border payment and making them more liquid, cheap and more fast. XRP can convert one fiat currency to another in just matter of seconds and with low fees.
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:13:49 AM

Hi All,

it is very difficult to tell you should invest neo or xrp,the both is very strong and in top 10 of market,i think you should invest the both neo and xrp,may be 60% neo and 40% xrp
coingrow

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:19:08 AM

If you are looking for crazy returns and are willing to risk your 250$ investment, I did say go for something the is in low cap for now and has a potential for growth. Maybe check out Mothership, an exchange listing is due now for a long time and when it does happen I expect it to moon.

boss82_big

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:21:39 AM

Hi All,

In my opinion, this will definitely be NEO, as Ripple, although it has a low cost now, but its capitalization is very large, hence it will not show great growth. And even better I would advise you to still search for some promising coin, there are a lot of them on the market
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:26:09 AM

If I were you I will choose NEO, it's similar to ETH and has a community that is adopting more day by day..... I don't like Ripple very much even if I'm holding a little quantity...
yura888

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:29:40 AM

Hi All,

Of these two coins, I would definitely choose NEO. Because I personally do not believe in the RIPPLE because of its centralization

lvincent

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:38:26 AM

In my opinion Ripple would be good, it has an amazing performance in the start of this year and a lot of big companies are started to recognized ripple as a potential partner. Ripple centralization is a good thing in some point that it is trusted by a lot of banks and companies out there. Ripple hit the no.2 spot in the market in an instant earlier this year and right now it is in no.3 that's why if i were you i'm gonna choose ripple over NEO and another thing is i'm not a fan of NEO but i think both of them are really good coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: