Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:44:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum | Exchangable for Gold | 97,348.9G - 999.9 LBMA | Since 2015 [XAUR]  (Read 25160 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
koinov

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:17:40 PM

I'd like to reserve Italian and Russian translations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ceca

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:02:33 AM

I have some questions for team:
1. How is Portugal going?Xaurum opened office there but after that no words about that.
2. Other markets: Canada, Australia?Any news regarding those countries?
3. You said 5 mio usd of xaurum were sold through market buy and no new gold was bought?If 5 mio could not affect the price on market, what would affect?It would be better to buy gold instead of buying air??
4. Did you hire any professionals?Advisors?In my opinion xaurum should have some advisors and supervisors to make project better, just with non "professional actors" iam sure xaurum will never get momentum that everyone is talking about. Please answer those questions.
BeFocused

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:09:01 PM

1. How is Portugal going?Xaurum opened office there but after that no words about that.
3. You said 5 mio usd of xaurum were sold through market buy and no new gold was bought?If 5 mio could not affect the price on market, what would affect?It would be better to buy gold instead of buying air??
4. Did you hire any professionals?Advisors?In my opinion xaurum should have some advisors and supervisors to make project better, just with non "professional actors" iam sure xaurum will never get momentum that everyone is talking about. Please answer those questions.

I see many experts in Xaurum management team. So please show the respect.
hardnight

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:24:25 PM

Trading volume today is $142,000 and the price is stable. Something is going on  Smiley
Meatboy

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:45:26 AM

the Russian topic has existed for a long time, so it is not required!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1550812.0
BeFocused

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:51:50 AM

the Russian topic has existed for a long time, so it is not required!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1550812.0

Yes, Existed. But it's not active. Someone should take care of it, if there is interest.
Sergiose

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:54:15 AM

I understand that when registering for https://rico.xaurum.org this will continue my so-called "Cabinet" where I will see my balance. Further from there I will be able to withdraw money to the purse etc. the identifier of the PTS wallet which is listed in the office is the one room in which I do translation VTS and the balance within three days will appear on the platform.
Mp777

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:11:11 AM

I see many experts in Xaurum management team. So please show the respect.

When somebody says maybe something bad about the team and their competence, somebody else "jumps in the air". Please read again, he was NOT disrespectfull! He just presented his view, he said: "In my opinion...". Is it forbidden to have own opinion here?

Maybe you know the team personally and because of that you define them as experts... Maybe he doesn't know them, he knows only the latest results (from place 40 to place 369, from market price 0,31$ to 0,10$). I can understand him, if he looks only at the result. Not everyone is trolling who suggests that the project needs some fresh blood or different approaches. Some people don't take things as "holy" because the team says so.

I ask from the both sides (positive and negative) to be more patient with eachother. We have moved to "controlled" forum topic and again the same old story (we have just lost the "funny" guy "xaurumscam")...

Take care, there are more important things in life than money.
XaurumQA

Activity: 142

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:30:40 AM

Hello!

Thank you for your questions. Here are the answers:

1.   Portugal is just one of new markets, but we are proud to have an office there. Lead man behind all activities on Portugal is Fabio Socrates. Portuguese market shows interest in our product and our first activities there were warmly welcomed.
2.   Canadian market is opened for a while but the team there is not completely formed yet. In Australia we are opening a company, that will help with the development in the land down under.
3.   When Xaurum is bought on exchange at a market price there can be no new gold, since XAUR is just switching hands. Every purchase on the market has an affect on the price. When buying or selling Xaurm on exchange or at the production price trough masternodes, you are never dealing with air but gold.
4.   Xaurum has young and extremely dedicated team. People with knowledge, experience and expertise on many different fields. None of them sees this project as a hobby, but they dedicate all of their time to Xaurum success.

Wish you a wonderful day. 
Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:39:54 AM

Hello!

1.   Portugal is just one of new markets, but we are proud to have an office there. Lead man behind all activities on Portugal is Fabio Socrates. Portuguese market shows interest in our product and our first activities there were warmly welcomed.
2.   Canadian market is opened for a while but the team there is not completely formed yet. In Australia we are opening a company, that will help with the development in the land down under.
3.   When Xaurum is bought on exchange at a market price there can be no new gold, since XAUR is just switching hands. Every purchase on the market has an affect on the price. When buying or selling Xaurm on exchange or at the production price trough masternodes, you are never dealing with air but gold.
4.   Xaurum has young and extremely dedicated team. People with knowledge, experience and expertise on many different fields. None of them sees this project as a hobby, but they dedicate all of their time to Xaurum success.

Does it mean that the token can buy and sell and hold gold, so can we exchange gold in the store?
XaurumQA

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

Hello!

Does it mean that the token can buy and sell and hold gold, so can we exchange gold in the store?

Hello!

Thank you for your question.

Xaurum is a project with a constantly growing gold base of 999,99 LBMA (which is publicly audited daily). It's rising gold ratio never decreases, so it's like buying 1g of gold today and it could grow to 3g by next year.

You can exchange gold here: https://www.xaurum.org/en/details/melt

Have a nice day,

XQA
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:29:40 PM

Hello!

Thank you for your questions. We are sorry for late response; we accidently overlooked your comment. However here is the answer ☺

One of our primarily goals didn’t change; we are still working on adding another exchange. We are discussing the options with Mr. Merlak and with the tokens.net team, and we are looking forward for this project to start operating fully.

We are in negotiations with several others big exchanges too, but we were unable to agree on reasonable pricing of their service, since they demand 200.000 EUR or more.

However it is important that XAUR is liquid trough existing providers and we will strive to enlarge our community also with new exchange platform.

Have a wonderful day.

XQA

Hello Dev. Many thanks to you for the open answer for community. Concerning the prices for addition of coins I with you agree to the exchanges. Now the prices very expensive, the exchanges ask much. It very much pleases me. I understood everything, very much I hope that at you it will turn out to realize your plans which you conceived. I wish you great success!
XaurumQA

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:42:29 PM

Hello!

Thank you for your questions. We are sorry for late response; we accidently overlooked your comment. However here is the answer ☺

One of our primarily goals didn’t change; we are still working on adding another exchange. We are discussing the options with Mr. Merlak and with the tokens.net team, and we are looking forward for this project to start operating fully.

We are in negotiations with several others big exchanges too, but we were unable to agree on reasonable pricing of their service, since they demand 200.000 EUR or more.

However it is important that XAUR is liquid trough existing providers and we will strive to enlarge our community also with new exchange platform.

Have a wonderful day.

XQA

Hello Dev. Many thanks to you for the open answer for community. Concerning the prices for addition of coins I with you agree to the exchanges. Now the prices very expensive, the exchanges ask much. It very much pleases me. I understood everything, very much I hope that at you it will turn out to realize your plans which you conceived. I wish you great success!

Hello.

Thank you for your kind words. We are working hard to achieve desired goals.

Have a nice day,

XQA
BeFocused

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:45:58 PM

I see a huge buy wall on the XAU/ETH market and at the same time a lot of activities on BTC/XAUR pair.

Nice movement in the last few days, so finally the world has started recognizing Xaurum project.

I got many contacts from the foreign countries with questions about Xaurum. Everyone is excited about Xaurum when understands all the mechanisms installed into Xaurum concept.

Great, Great!!

Xalia

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:58:34 PM

I'm curious about the next development of the project, it seems to be an exciting future technology, good luck!
Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:40:36 AM

Hello!

Hello!

Xaurum is a project with a constantly growing gold base of 999,99 LBMA (which is publicly audited daily). It's rising gold ratio never decreases, so it's like buying 1g of gold today and it could grow to 3g by next year.

You can exchange gold here: https://www.xaurum.org/en/details/melt

Have a nice day,

XQA

Very good. I'm sure I'll get a lot of appreciation for this service. After all, we sometimes want to see real gold. Grin
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:44:26 PM

I see a huge buy wall on the XAU/ETH market and at the same time a lot of activities on BTC/XAUR pair.

Nice movement in the last few days, so finally the world has started recognizing Xaurum project.

I got many contacts from the foreign countries with questions about Xaurum. Everyone is excited about Xaurum when understands all the mechanisms installed into Xaurum concept.

Great, Great!!

Xaurum is a long term project and it will take time to reach its full potential. slow but steady it will reach there .
zrjawkn

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:23:26 PM

Great, Great!!

Xaurum is a long term project and it will take time to reach its full potential. slow but steady it will reach there .
I agree with you 100%....
sandll

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:30:43 AM

How will Petro-Yuan and possible swap of PY for Chinas gold reserves affect Xaurums longterm projection?
XaurumQA

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:34:30 AM

How will Petro-Yuan and possible swap of PY for Chinas gold reserves affect Xaurums longterm projection?

Hello,

This event will not affect Xaurum project, or maybe in an indirect way because the event will raise awareness among people on how valuable physical gold is over paper one which in the end is a positive thing.

Have a nice day,

XQA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: