Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:36:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum | Exchangable for Gold | 97,348.9G - 999.9 LBMA | Since 2015 [XAUR]  (Read 25160 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
piotr_PL

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:27:28 AM

Question for the team:
Based on your data, many foreign markets (Brazil, Australia, Portugal, Poland, Canada, ... Bitins, ...) have opened (or are in start phase), and that most of the XAUR are currently sold through agents with market price (I understand that XAUR are buyed directly from exchange - so ther could not be more "GOLD" with this strategy), how do you interpret such a low daily trading (beside the low price)?
Is it a reflection of poor sales?

Are sales done by agents part of Xaurums daily volume? If not, what is an average real daily volume?

I think these coins are issued out of commonwealth reserve and are calculated on local level which does not affect exchanges.  Smiley 
XaurumQA

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:32:06 AM

Please explain how XAUR is a measure of gold?

Xaurum is a cryptocurrency backed by 999,99 LBMA gold. Gold brings trust and stability to the currency and Xaurum expands this ideology further by intruducing a constantly increasing gold reserves by implementing Xaurum mechanizms. All the gold in the commonwealth is owned by Xaurum users and is exchangable for gold anytime, anywhere.

The main purpose of all Xaurum monetary policy is to sustain the common interest by increasing the commonwealth. The commonwealth is stored as gold reserves that serve as the basis of xaurum’s value, the increase of the commonwealth increases the base value of all xaurum. This means that the ratio of xaurum to gold is increasing with new issued xaurums, and the users of xaurum are rewarded with an increase of value, both as the determined increase of value in gold and the potential and speculative increase of its price.

At this moment, if you want to receive 1g 999,99 LBMA gold card you need to melt 982.80 XAUR.

Question for the team:
Based on your data, many foreign markets (Brazil, Australia, Portugal, Poland, Canada, ... Bitins, ...) have opened (or are in start phase), and that most of the XAUR are currently sold through agents with market price (I understand that XAUR are buyed directly from exchange - so ther could not be more "GOLD" with this strategy), how do you interpret such a low daily trading (beside the low price)?

Are sales done by agents part of Xaurums daily volume? If not, what is an average real daily volume?

I think these coins are issued out of commonwealth reserve and are calculated on local level which does not affect exchanges.  Smiley 

This question was answered on page 2:

Thank you for your question. Daily volume includes every purchase on the exchanges. Xaurum sales team offers a client a possibility to buy Xaurum at the market price, and when that happens XAUR is bought on exchange for them. Daily amounts differ form day to day.
kamenicar

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:44:52 AM

Xaurum is a cryptocurrency backed by 999,99 LBMA gold. Gold brings trust and stability to the currency and Xaurum expands this ideology further by intruducing a constantly increasing gold reserves by implementing Xaurum mechanizms. All the gold in the commonwealth is owned by Xaurum users and is exchangable for gold anytime, anywhere.

The main purpose of all Xaurum monetary policy is to sustain the common interest by increasing the commonwealth. The commonwealth is stored as gold reserves that serve as the basis of xaurum’s value, the increase of the commonwealth increases the base value of all xaurum. This means that the ratio of xaurum to gold is increasing with new issued xaurums, and the users of xaurum are rewarded with an increase of value, both as the determined increase of value in gold and the potential and speculative increase of its price.

At this moment, if you want to receive 1g 999,99 LBMA gold card you need to melt 982.80 XAUR.

Question for the team:

This question was answered on page 2:

Thank you for your question. Daily volume includes every purchase on the exchanges. Xaurum sales team offers a client a possibility to buy Xaurum at the market price, and when that happens XAUR is bought on exchange for them. Daily amounts differ form day to day.

And as you can see, the volume has increased... and there is also an increase on the demand side... if you combine that with last years chart: it is time for a new run
Doho

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:55:36 AM

I only have 2 questions for Xaurum team:

You said that now you can make purchase of xaurum from sellers for market price.
Than why some of us had to buy xaurum for production price from sellers, which is now 4x higher, but was also higher before?
Wouldn't it be fair to those who bought xaurum for production price to receive additional xaurum that would cover the difference between production and market price?
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:58:59 AM

Currently, it is an undeveloped market, which, if used properly, can become an extremely profitable business.I'll keep an eye on the project!
In my opinion this is an interesting project. Maybe it does not have a good foothold now. Over time and its practical effectiveness, it will certainly become a project with many investors involved.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:05:28 AM

A measure of gold is hard to confirm. XAUR market going up or down is unpredictable. But XAUR is an interesting project with many investors involved.
0-kelvin

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:13:21 PM

I would like to ask the Xaurum Team about AUTOBROKER:

According to your constant promotion of this company and the statements made by Zdravko Poljašević, given on 26.7.2017 (see below) ...

Are there any information about how successful is cooperation of the XAURUM project with this company? In numbers if it is possible, please.

For example, they gave us the wallet data, where we will be abble to see how much XAUR are paid for rental at this company ...
RENTAL PAYMENTS: 0x0F39199CA3234817e44048636875b1281452Bb88
... but as we can see the last transaction here was made on 15. September 2017 .... this means that the last 6 months no one rented nothing with XAUR. It seems that this business is not going very well.

Furthermore, at the beginning there was also a promotion of rental with XAURUM on their web page, now we can't see even a word of XAUR there ... rent of the Huracan only with XAUR??? Were these just fairy tales or the cooperation (promises) ended?

Can you give as some explanation?
Thanks.

Hi everyone, well if you liked our first step, please share with us your opinion about our Step Nr. 2.

AUTOBROKER – XAURUM ACCEPTED as 100% EQUIVALENT for FIAT currencies

Hi, my name is Zdravko Poljašević. As CEO of Kreativni najemi d.o.o., mother company of AUTOBROKER GROUP, I would like to announce that as of 26.07.2017 everybody can pay with xaurum for all goods and services performed by AUTOBROKER GROUP, in part or in full. It doesn’t matter if we invoice you with a few euros or a couple of hundred thousand euros, you can freely choose to pay the invoice in xaurum.

Everybody means literally everybody, regardless age, weight, sex, color, nationality, religion, food preference, beverage consumption, country of residence, that hold xaurum and has showed interest in purchase of our goods and service.

Goods and Services mean anything we invoice you for:

Car sales
Car rental
Cost of transport
Cost of import services
Cost of export services
Cost of intermediary services
Brokerage commision
Consulting fees

AUTOBROKER GROUP means Kreativni najemi d.o.o., Slovenia and daughter companies in Germany and in Austria, until the end of 2017 hopefully also daughter companies in Switzerland and Croatia. Our offers and services are listed on following web pages:

www.autobroker.si
www.kreativni-najemi.si
www.bronzmobile.de
www.autobroker.at
www.facebook.com/autobroker.si/

We are still crypto-rookies, so what happened in the last two weeks since we made it possible to pay in xaurum only for cost of import/export services, transportation, homologation and car rental?

We sat down and talked with business partners, with financial institutions and we jointly lit the green light – nothing is holding us back. Xaurum is accepted as equivalent means of payment against FIAT currencies.

HOW DO WE DO IT?

All companies in AUTOBROKER GROUP are companies registered in EU countries; exemption will be Swiss daughter company, meaning all our invoices will be issued either in euros or Swiss franks or Croatian kunas. Each invoice where partial or full payment is executed in xaurum will have Disclosure where it will be shown how many xaurum were paid, which reference exchange rate (XAUR/EUR or XAUR/CHF or XAUR/KN) was used and to which wallet xaurum were paid.

Amount of xaurum needed for full or partial payment as well as transaction exchange rate will be calculated in a way described below.

1. Formula for transaction exchange rate XAUR/local currency (TER) calculation:

“Spot price of xaurum in USD”* x 0,9** x USD/local currency*** = TER

* spot price from Bittrex or any other exchange with average trading volume above 70.000 USD/day
** conversion factor may change if daily high/low price of xaurum exceed +/- 10%
*** EUR/CHF/KN

2. Formula for amount of xaurum needed for total or partial payment:

Price in local currency/TER = amount of xaurum needed

TAXES

You do not have to be afraid. We have set total transparency approach back in 2010, as a first Slovenian car dealer with complete calculation disclosure as well as complete procedure disclosure, we had the first online calculator for total cost of import as well. Our approach was no block-chain at that time but hey – we are car dealers ☺.  Regardless if you pay in xaurum or any other FIAT currency, taxes will be calculated and paid for from side of AUTOBROKER GROUP in domestic currency.

BUYING with AUTOBROKER GROUP INCREASES XAURUM GOLD RESERVES

You should know by now that every transaction with xaurum burns 0,5 XAUR meaning every transaction with xaurum increases gold coverage per xaurum – but I am not referring to that fact.

As the first company in history of XAURUM (beside project XAURUM GAMMA), as one of the first merchants worldwide that accept xaurum, we will dedicate 5% of our turnover generated through payments in xaurum to the MINT.

Yes, I have made no mistake, I am not talking about profit, I am talking about turnover.

Roughly calculated - every 1 million EUR of AUTOBROKER GROUP’S turnover where payments are done in xaurum will result in additional increase of 1000g of pure gold.

1 million EUR of our turnover paid in XAUR ->

AUTOBROKER GROUP pays 50.000 EUR to the MINT ->

= XAURUM GOLD RESERVES INCREASE ROUGHLY FOR 1000 g of GOLD

BE THE JUDGE/CHECK OUR PERFORMANCE/CHECK OUR PLEDGE

All payments in xaurum done to AUTOBROKER GROUP will be done exclusively on following wallet addresses:

G&S PAYMENTS: 0xF2402b7D3f94888b0aEE9D2e1FFaBdf0cf825E8C

SECURITY DEPOSITS: 0x680aF658f71D2b4dc6BAF39f4BD5b2923a635368

SUM of incoming payments on RENTAL and G&S wallets, calculated in EUR, represent the basis of which 5% will be devoted to MINT.

SECURITY DEPOSIT wallet is there for your convenience  - so you can be sure that your xaurum are available immediately after our cars come back intact.

If you would like to know how much gold we will participate simply track incoming traffic on our wallets.

If wallet addresses are changed for any reason we will notify you accordingly.

How do you know weather we have paid promised funds to the MINT – check with Masternodes.

SETTING AN EXAMPLE

I am not sure if this is the best anybody can do. I am sure at the moment it is best anybody on side of merchants has done for xaurum community. AUTOBROKER GROUP will gladly follow any better lead or example resulting in increased traffic with xaurum, transparency and increasing gold reserves.

We are looking forward to your comments and suggestions.

AUTOBROKER TEAM

still no answer ...
strongstorm

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:32:12 PM

According to your constant promotion of this company and the statements made by Zdravko Poljašević, given on 26.7.2017 (see below) ...

Are there any information about how successful is cooperation of the XAURUM project with this company? In numbers if it is possible, please.

For example, they gave us the wallet data, where we will be abble to see how much XAUR are paid for rental at this company ...
... but as we can see the last transaction here was made on 15. September 2017 .... this means that the last 6 months no one rented nothing with XAUR. It seems that this business is not going very well.

Furthermore, at the beginning there was also a promotion of rental with XAURUM on their web page, now we can't see even a word of XAUR there ... rent of the Huracan only with XAUR??? Were these just fairy tales or the cooperation (promises) ended?

Thanks.

Hi everyone, well if you liked our first step, please share with us your opinion about our Step Nr. 2.

Hi, my name is Zdravko Poljašević. As CEO of Kreativni najemi d.o.o., mother company of AUTOBROKER GROUP, I would like to announce that as of 26.07.2017 everybody can pay with xaurum for all goods and services performed by AUTOBROKER GROUP, in part or in full. It doesn’t matter if we invoice you with a few euros or a couple of hundred thousand euros, you can freely choose to pay the invoice in xaurum.

Everybody means literally everybody, regardless age, weight, sex, color, nationality, religion, food preference, beverage consumption, country of residence, that hold xaurum and has showed interest in purchase of our goods and service.

Car sales
Car rental
Cost of transport
Cost of import services
Cost of export services
Brokerage commision
Consulting fees

AUTOBROKER GROUP means Kreativni najemi d.o.o., Slovenia and daughter companies in Germany and in Austria, until the end of 2017 hopefully also daughter companies in Switzerland and Croatia. Our offers and services are listed on following web pages:

www.autobroker.si
www.kreativni-najemi.si
www.bronzmobile.de
www.autobroker.at

We are still crypto-rookies, so what happened in the last two weeks since we made it possible to pay in xaurum only for cost of import/export services, transportation, homologation and car rental?

We sat down and talked with business partners, with financial institutions and we jointly lit the green light – nothing is holding us back. Xaurum is accepted as equivalent means of payment against FIAT currencies.

HOW DO WE DO IT?

All companies in AUTOBROKER GROUP are companies registered in EU countries; exemption will be Swiss daughter company, meaning all our invoices will be issued either in euros or Swiss franks or Croatian kunas. Each invoice where partial or full payment is executed in xaurum will have Disclosure where it will be shown how many xaurum were paid, which reference exchange rate (XAUR/EUR or XAUR/CHF or XAUR/KN) was used and to which wallet xaurum were paid.

Amount of xaurum needed for full or partial payment as well as transaction exchange rate will be calculated in a way described below.

* spot price from Bittrex or any other exchange with average trading volume above 70.000 USD/day
** conversion factor may change if daily high/low price of xaurum exceed +/- 10%
*** EUR/CHF/KN

TAXES

You do not have to be afraid. We have set total transparency approach back in 2010, as a first Slovenian car dealer with complete calculation disclosure as well as complete procedure disclosure, we had the first online calculator for total cost of import as well. Our approach was no block-chain at that time but hey – we are car dealers ☺.  Regardless if you pay in xaurum or any other FIAT currency, taxes will be calculated and paid for from side of AUTOBROKER GROUP in domestic currency.

You should know by now that every transaction with xaurum burns 0,5 XAUR meaning every transaction with xaurum increases gold coverage per xaurum – but I am not referring to that fact.

As the first company in history of XAURUM (beside project XAURUM GAMMA), as one of the first merchants worldwide that accept xaurum, we will dedicate 5% of our turnover generated through payments in xaurum to the MINT.

Yes, I have made no mistake, I am not talking about profit, I am talking about turnover.

Roughly calculated - every 1 million EUR of AUTOBROKER GROUP’S turnover where payments are done in xaurum will result in additional increase of 1000g of pure gold.

All payments in xaurum done to AUTOBROKER GROUP will be done exclusively on following wallet addresses:

SUM of incoming payments on RENTAL and G&S wallets, calculated in EUR, represent the basis of which 5% will be devoted to MINT.

SECURITY DEPOSIT wallet is there for your convenience  - so you can be sure that your xaurum are available immediately after our cars come back intact.

If you would like to know how much gold we will participate simply track incoming traffic on our wallets.

How do you know weather we have paid promised funds to the MINT – check with Masternodes.

SETTING AN EXAMPLE

I am not sure if this is the best anybody can do. I am sure at the moment it is best anybody on side of merchants has done for xaurum community. AUTOBROKER GROUP will gladly follow any better lead or example resulting in increased traffic with xaurum, transparency and increasing gold reserves.

AUTOBROKER TEAM

still no answer ...

Till now they answered all questions as long as I know. I believe they will also answer on this question, but give them time, since it is specific answer that they need to get it from Autobroker. They cannot just say something without checking things.
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:56:23 AM

the price is slowly approaching the ICO range and that's a good sign , in this amid going down trend. if the project goes as promised it will reach the projected heights for sure . we'll wait till then for Xaurum!
strongstorm

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:33:05 AM

the price is slowly approaching the ICO range and that's a good sign , in this amid going down trend. if the project goes as promised it will reach the projected heights for sure . we'll wait till then for Xaurum!

You mean Rico price? Ico price was cca   0.00625$.
zrjawkn

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:48:24 AM

Did I miss something....last 2 days something is happening...look buy support.

I think that maybe it will be like one year ago...when momentum starts on the end of March.

But this time will be global momentum...the team behind is 100 times stroger, the infrastructure is 10 times better, the Pr, brand, 1000 times better.
0-kelvin

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:14:39 AM

Did I miss something....last 2 days something is happening...look buy support.

I think that maybe it will be like one year ago...when momentum starts on the end of March.

But this time will be global momentum...the team behind is 100 times stroger, the infrastructure is 10 times better, the Pr, brand, 1000 times better.

I understand that pessimism is not good but on the other hand  too much optimism from some persons all the time is even worse for the community ... 
0-kelvin

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:20:36 AM

You said that now you can make purchase of xaurum from sellers for market price.
Than why some of us had to buy xaurum for production price from sellers, which is now 4x higher, but was also higher before?
Wouldn't it be fair to those who bought xaurum for production price to receive additional xaurum that would cover the difference between production and market price?

I am not from the team, but your request is quite unsense ... This was your decision to buy at production price and you are not the only one ... welcome to cripto ... Buy high sell low ... or HODL  Wink
gobbi

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:31:36 AM

By that time market price was almost near pp, it was your decision to buy xaurum. I must say that most of my xaurums I bought on pp, and that time pp was very high. Now iam also buying more on exchanges because price is very low.
XaurumQA

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:39:47 AM

Thanks.

Car sales
Car rental
Cost of transport
Cost of import services
Cost of export services
Brokerage commision
Consulting fees

www.autobroker.si
www.kreativni-najemi.si
www.bronzmobile.de
www.autobroker.at

HOW DO WE DO IT?

*** EUR/CHF/KN

TAXES

SETTING AN EXAMPLE

AUTOBROKER TEAM

still no answer ...

Hello!

You can still rent or buy any of the AUTOBROKER cars with XAUR including the rent of Lamborghini Huracán Coupé LP 580. You can check find more details on their webpage: https://www.autobroker.si/prodaja-vozil/si/dozivetja/lamborghini-huracan-lp-580-2.php. Xaurums role in this partnership is being a mean of payment, for all other details about slaes and renting you should contact Autobroker.

We are proud to be partnered with Autobroker and we believe our cooperation will become even more fruitful in the future. The result of our previous work will be displayed as Autobroker’s contribution to one of the following mints.

Thank you for your question.

Have a great day.
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:45:30 AM

I watch the project actively develops and developers well move towards further development. It of course very much pleases. But the price cannot grow for a long time yet. Tell Dev where addition of the new exchange when there is an addition of the new exchange? You promised already a month ago that the new exchange will be added.
XaurumQA

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:54:33 AM

In the beginning you had only 1g bars like DigixDAO, but now you almost only have 1kgs bars ?

Who will pay the exchange from 1000g gold bars back to 1g bars?

For example if I would like to withdrawal 10x1g bars for about 9800 XAUR ?

This is a very valid question since 1g's bars cost about twice the price per g gold compared to 1000g bars.

It really looks you scammed your early investors which thought they could exchange the XAURs to 1g bars..

Yes, I agree, it is a very valid question. But can you tell why you had to add an extra sentence:

»It really looks you scammed your early investors which thought they could exchange the XAURs to 1g bars..«

before you knew the answer to your question?

From my point of view, the only purpose of that sentence is to put a bad reputation to the Xaurum team. If I am wrong I apologies and I am asking you to tell what the real purpose of that sentence was.

I think that the level of communication on this forum is still on a very low level and I feel really sorry for that.

Hello!

Thank you for your question, we know sometimes all the data may be confusing from time to time :-)

All of the Xaurum gold is prepaid as 1g gold cards and that makes sure that everyone who wants to exchange XAUR for gold get the 1g cards for no extra cost. However due to economical use of our funds we negotiated am agreement with Nadir, that allows as to store majority of the gold in 1kg bars, since the cost of storage and insurance are lower that way. All the gold reserves are stored at Loomis, except 6351 g in locally for faster melting.

You can find more about the topic on our official webpage: https://xaurum.org/en/details/audit

Have a great day.
XaurumQA

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:32:00 AM

In the beginning you had only 1g bars like DigixDAO, but now you almost only have 1kgs bars ?

Who will pay the exchange from 1000g gold bars back to 1g bars?

For example if I would like to withdrawal 10x1g bars for about 9800 XAUR ?

This is a very valid question since 1g's bars cost about twice the price per g gold compared to 1000g bars.

It really looks you scammed your early investors which thought they could exchange the XAURs to 1g bars..

Yes, I agree, it is a very valid question. But can you tell why you had to add an extra sentence:

»It really looks you scammed your early investors which thought they could exchange the XAURs to 1g bars..«

before you knew the answer to your question?

From my point of view, the only purpose of that sentence is to put a bad reputation to the Xaurum team. If I am wrong I apologies and I am asking you to tell what the real purpose of that sentence was.

I think that the level of communication on this forum is still on a very low level and I feel really sorry for that.

Hello!

Thank you for your question, we know sometimes all the data may be confusing from time to time :-)

All of the Xaurum gold is prepaid as 1g gold cards and that makes sure that everyone who wants to exchange XAUR for gold get the 1g cards for no extra cost. However due to economical use of our funds we negotiated am agreement with Nadir, that allows as to store majority of the gold in 1kg bars, since the cost of storage and insurance are lower that way. All the gold reserves are stored at Loomis, except 6351 g in locally for faster melting.

You can find more about the topic on our official webpage: https://xaurum.org/en/details/audit

Have a great day.

Hello!

Just one more thing :-) Below are documents from Nadir stating that all of the purchased gold is prepaid as 1g. Thank you again for your interest, questions and support.

Mp777

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:52:05 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 09:54:37 PM by Mp777

Hello to the team.

I already asked last week and I got no answer...  Huh

In the roadmap you wrote for Q1 2018 new top ten exchange. Is this plan still valid? I ask this, because we saw with "Bittrex story" the importance of quality exchange for daily volume and price.

Thank you for your answer.
XaurumQA

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:20:42 AM

I watch the project actively develops and developers well move towards further development. It of course very much pleases. But the price cannot grow for a long time yet. Tell Dev where addition of the new exchange when there is an addition of the new exchange? You promised already a month ago that the new exchange will be added.

Hello to the team.

I already asked last week and I got no answer...  Huh

In the roadmap you wrote for Q1 2018 new top ten exchange. Is this plan still valid? I ask this, because we saw with "Bittrex story" the importance of quality exchange for daily volume and price.

Thank you for your answer.

Hello!

Thank you for your questions. We are sorry for late response; we accidently overlooked your comment. However here is the answer ☺

One of our primarily goals didn’t change; we are still working on adding another exchange. We are discussing the options with Mr. Merlak and with the tokens.net team, and we are looking forward for this project to start operating fully.

We are in negotiations with several others big exchanges too, but we were unable to agree on reasonable pricing of their service, since they demand 200.000 EUR or more.

However it is important that XAUR is liquid trough existing providers and we will strive to enlarge our community also with new exchange platform.

Have a wonderful day.

XQA
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: