Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:23:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did people get involved in bitconnect?  (Read 2593 times)
snaper14

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:05:59 PM

people believe that there is an easy money in market by seeing just a few getting rich, the ponzi schemes like bitconnect have been around and so many times even before the crypto, I witnessed it with my own eyes but people are greedy and when you promise them to earn just by doing nothing they fall for it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:26:14 PM

Greed is the enemy of humanity and when we can`t control it the consequences can become fatal, so I guess the greed made people to avoid all the warnings and fall for this kind of scams.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:46:00 PM

They want the easy money plus bitconnect advertised usually by close friends or someone they know who has already invested. With word for advertisement they pass references and where people are humiliated.
RAAAMA

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:49:52 PM

What I see is people wanted to have a huge return in a very quick period of time. Therefore, people jump into the opportunity. Have some few relatives went into this because of the return they saw from others. Then suddenly, the market crash and most of the new investor suffers.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 11:52:25 PM

Greed is the enemy of humanity
Not only those investors who got involved in bitconnect are greedy. The way did bitconnect advertised was encouraging and the most target of it are those people who are gullible with very few words. And if you guys watched on how Carlos Matos act on one of the marketing video of bitconnect, investors who lacked of knowledge on it are baited.

Cutieh01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:29:38 AM

Not only those investors who got involved in bitconnect are greedy. The way did bitconnect advertised was encouraging and the most target of it are those people who are gullible with very few words. And if you guys watched on how Carlos Matos act on one of the marketing video of bitconnect, investors who lacked of knowledge on it are baited.

People who are not knowledgable in cryptocurrency world are prone to be scam with this Bitconnect scam. This is like printing money without having to deal with dirty paper or ink. If  there is someone convince you to join bitconnect please take advantage of the open source blockchain to check out Bitconnect.
racham02

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:12:57 AM

People get involved in bitconnect because people are Greedy and hungry for money and they want to earn money that is easy to get and faster, and become rich, people are very easily brainwashed, they do not analyze the money invested in bitconnect can be just wasted.

bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:52:19 AM

just like any other ponzi scheme investment
they are promised a huge profit if they get a new member (referral)
that's bullshit

#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:02:05 AM

Bitconnect looked like a pyramid scheme from early on, and it had a ton of warning signs. If you missed the fact even a ton of people on youtube told everyone that bit connect was a scam, so you didn't even need to notice it yourself.

I want to know why people got involved while knowing that it was a HORRIBLE scam from early on?

all do not know that it's a clear scam we're just trying to work and want to get wages from our work even though sometimes we get fooled and get no results. just spirit and spirit.
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:07:03 AM

Bitconnect looked like a pyramid scheme from early on, and it had a ton of warning signs. If you missed the fact even a ton of people on youtube told everyone that bit connect was a scam, so you didn't even need to notice it yourself.

I want to know why people got involved while knowing that it was a HORRIBLE scam from early on?

I think many people were in denial/were blinded by greed about the fact that it was a ponzi scheme and they wanted to make a quick buck after they saw everyone else making a lot of money from other ICO's.  Furthermore, bitconnect was being pushed by many so called youtube "influencers" who managed to convince many people to invest into it.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:16:25 AM

bitconnect and the similar projects are scams. investors think they can make money easily and fast so they become greedy. that's how many people become sheeps
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:23:39 AM

Because of almost perfect testimonies of the users who already experienced the benefits of bitconnect. Even me I will try whatever the item if there were already huge good testimonies about this trusted item. Bitconnect seems doing good. It helps the people to have an additional money in the pocket that's why people love it.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:32:00 PM

An year ago when I joined this forum I used to see two things being discussed frequently.
1. Greed control.
2. Enhancement of knowledge to understand things better.

However people who believe in marketing stuff and throw their money by watching videos and stuff will always bear the consequences, such scams will keep happening.
I personally warned my friends to not to invest in bitconnect, most of us were lucky but only one went into it and what happened next, I hope you all are wise to understand.  Grin
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:16:28 PM

Because we want to make quick money, i also invested just $200 and saw announcement the following month they are closing..... so painful but those joined early makes cool money on it...
ABIR HASAN

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:24:31 PM

I think because Bitcoin helps to get plenty of money in the roaches and to be quick, so people are involved with Bitcoin. But I'm a Bounty hunter.
But I have no idea about Bitcoin.
Kola

Activity: 215
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:26:21 PM

IF it exists and gives profit for its creator, it means ppl still like to be fooled, coz they like easy way to do smth, put yr money and wait for profit, but in bitcoin u have to learn and read first about it, because it is not a simple thing for a regular man, so thats why ppl do not see differents between ponzi shceme and the right way to investing into cryptos
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 08:56:16 PM

People who are not knowledgable in cryptocurrency world are prone to be scam with this Bitconnect scam. This is like printing money without having to deal with dirty paper or ink. If  there is someone convince you to join bitconnect please take advantage of the open source blockchain to check out Bitconnect.
This is already done and they have exposed but it can't stop that there will be the scheme that will come out soon and will do the same thing as bitconnect did. What you must say if there's someone that is convincing you to invest to these scams, you must avoid and say no. There are group of people in my country that are circle of friends that encouraged everyone to invest to bitconnect and now they are broken.

ts sms

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:15:21 AM

We see people getting attracted to Bitcoin every day. Because of this, I think the good aspects of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a digital currency and it is a profitable project. People can get good profits while investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin's popularity is increasing day by day. The price of Taatara Bitakaywa is increasing rapidly day by day. Considering these good things, I think people are attracted to Bitcoin.
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:28:11 AM

Succees in getting people to buy bitcoin did not do our due intelligence.Most people do not seek to equip themselves with the necessary knowledge and information so they can make informed decisions and choices.Some investors saw a way to make easy money and plenty of it.Before investing,investors should ask themselves how someone can make such high returns.
kotulo

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:51:24 AM

When it comes to the beginning, it is beneficial to everyone, having monthly interest until it loses its value reveals its true nature.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: