Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:15:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did people get involved in bitconnect?  (Read 2593 times)
cipherb

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:10:01 AM

Peoples get involved in this kind of scams because of their greed they want to make rich in one night, they wanna earn money without any struggle but one thing should be remember if we are investing in bitcoins then we need to struggle more for learning and market research also timing of market entry and exit. bitconnect was a scam and many reviews about it was negative but greediness always make loss for us.
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:13:35 AM

Because they are tempted to profit one of them is the available investment system that will get monthly profits up to 40% per month with a maximum period of 299 days and a minimum investment of $ 100. The invested capital will be refunded when 299 days have been met, perhaps this is one, which makes a lot of people willing to invest in bitconnect.
Crypto_Sassy

Activity: 169
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:15:33 AM

Bitconnect looked like a pyramid scheme from early on, and it had a ton of warning signs. If you missed the fact even a ton of people on youtube told everyone that bit connect was a scam, so you didn't even need to notice it yourself.

I want to know why people got involved while knowing that it was a HORRIBLE scam from early on?

I am wondering even with the examples of Bitconnect and Davor , they still fall for impressio.

Pure greed make people to take such kind of stupid decision.
Marachgalthena

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:16:02 AM

BitConnect is a company, an exchange, and an open-source Bitcoin-based Cryptocurrency. It was launched in February 2016 and became one of the most successful cryptocurrencies by price up until the very beginning of 2018, with an all-time high of $463 per token last month (currently at about $12), and a market cap of about $2.7B USD.
BitConnect uses a “Referral Bonus” system which was heavily advertised by multiple YouTube crypto personalities that are now facing legal charges for their recommendations. The YouTubers would get higher and higher investment profits for referring more people. In fact, the BitConnect platform was built to recruit others and give the user higher rewards for referring others to join the network.
DungPhan

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:28:25 AM

Most of the time, friends ask about an unbelievable investment
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:32:33 AM

because a lot of them are investing in bitcoin. they want big profits. even they also want to have a better future than before by investing in bitcoin gan .

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:22:00 PM

Bitcoin prices have dropped from $ 20,000 to $ 6,000 at the end of 2017 Because of the Bitconnect. If Bitconnect does not scam investors, the current Bitcoin price may be $ 30,000 or even $ 40,000. I am very sad for the development team Bitconnect. They have created a coin that has no ecosystem but has a very high price on the market. and they killed it

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
bidadari22_

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:18:04 PM

I think because they like easy ways to do things,put your money and wait for profit,but in bitcoin you have to learn and read first about it,because it's not a simple thing for ordinary men,so that's why ppl doesn't see the difference between ponzi shceme and the right way to invest in cryptos.On the other hand, people who think they have limited time may make calculated investments and not worry too much about losing,or making a small profit.
ogabonny

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:21:04 PM

Bitconnect seemed almost legit at the time, the market cap was a few billion dollars, so people started to think that it was alright after a while.It was the biggest ponzi in the space
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:08:33 PM

I don't think that it is the best idea to get involved in bitconnect because as for me it looks not very reliable. I consider ether much better compared to that one and I am going to buy it for the long-term hold

maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:16:28 PM

I can't understand why some people waste their time on the bitconnect but to my mind, this is the best way to earn using btc, as far as I know it is better to invest in btc and ether which are the best now
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:27:09 PM

Maybe they are following other people who have benefited from Bitconnect. In other words they are also captivated by the words of people who have already benefited.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:28:51 PM

Maybe they are following other people who have benefited from Bitconnect. In other words they are also captivated by the words of people who have already benefited.
And they were all rekt after the biggest exit scam that the bitconnect developers did. We've got some news here that the bitconnect boss has been arrested.

https://www.ccn.com/indian-police-arrest-asian-chief-of-multi-billion-crypto-scheme-bitconnect/
https://cointelegraph.com/news/police-arrest-alleged-india-head-of-now-defunct-bitconnect-scam
http://fortune.com/2018/08/20/bitcoin-scam-bitconnect-arrest/

PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:34:33 PM

I think that they're (the team behind this infamous scam) are very professional about what they're doing and they're good at it, IMO. Having fooled so many investors for a long time until it reached to the point that its price hits hundreds of dollars is a proof how good those people doing their thing.

Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:59:18 AM

Bitconnect looked like a pyramid scheme from early on, and it had a ton of warning signs. If you missed the fact even a ton of people on youtube told everyone that bit connect was a scam, so you didn't even need to notice it yourself.

I want to know why people got involved while knowing that it was a HORRIBLE scam from early on?

Some peoples like to ignore people warning and be stubborn. I am reading how sad bitconnect victim but they are already warned by others peoples so i think its their fault too.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Dbzcoin

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:16:25 AM

Cypto currencies  is considered as easy way to make some good bucks by newbie investors so they try to find programs which claims high return per month or even daily basis. BitConnect claims to be a mining and trading company which many newbie believe as true because they don't have any idea on how mining and trading works in crypto world. This belief was also fueled by some so called crypto expert YouTubers who promoted this Ponzi for commission, this is so true lessons learned everyone please becareful where you put ypur coins
abanansah

Activity: 328

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:23:58 AM

Any suppose cryptocurrency investment that offers a consistence payment of interest is a totally scam or ponzi scheme and you don't need any one to tell you that you will part with your money. There is no certainty in cryptocurrency hence any crafted investment like bitconnect is bound to fail.

suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:41:32 AM

Everyone who joins bitnetin connet here is where we can exchange information as well as we can exchange experience as well as exchange knowledge about bitcoin skills
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:52:59 AM

Some peoples like to ignore people warning and be stubborn. I am reading how sad bitconnect victim but they are already warned by others peoples so i think its their fault too.
That's right those who got victimized are once been advised not to invest or been told to do research before investing their money but because they've believed that it can be an easy money to earned as someone they've knew also already benefiting from the said ponzi they take the risk blindly and now
they can't blame anyone but their own mistake.
Menaka sandaruwan92

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:39:22 AM

Price up every year
Verry past bitcoin transar and payment
Digital currency
Online payment
I think main topic people involved bitconnect
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print