Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:55:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did people get involved in bitconnect?  (Read 2590 times)
letzdodiz

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:43:52 AM

One reason may be on the grounds that they disregarded the signs. They overlooked the admonitions. In this industry, there is a scarcely discernible difference between what's trick abd what's true blue. Perhaps that is the thing that they thought. Anotger reason may be on the grounds that they got blinded by the guarantee of gigantic benefits. That is the reason they contributed daze foldedly and definitely endured the results later on.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:26:10 AM

In my opinion, people invest in Bitconnect, because they want to get rich in a day, but when the project gives too many results to become true because it is usually fraud. As far as I know it's better to invest in the best Bitcoin and Ethereum now.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:29:06 AM

It has to be some level of greed.  It was pretty obvious I don't understand people who put their life on a complete gamble.  I hope nobody lost everything.  Good people are often more willing to try things that might not be positive for them, it's stupid and sad.
yeah it is sad, but most people don't think twice and make mistakes. when they loose everything then they think about what they have done
locsta123

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:34:50 AM

IMHO I think bitconnect falling and BTC falling around the same time are related there was so much money being thrown into bitconnect via btc and after all these people lost a bunch of their money the entire crypto market started falling but that is just my opinion what do i really know :O

BUt other than that bitconnect was bought because of potential profit, hek I knew 100% it was a scam but figured other people that knew it was a scam though "ehhh I can get in and get out" and some did some were smart/lucky enough to get out at the perfect time Smiley Others not so lucky and then we see btc drop to almost the price it is now in a very short time period....
Fmradio98

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:21:06 PM

Its simply like trick like each other one.their item may vary yet everything has a similar reason, to trick you. Their primary open are individuals who likely dont know much or anything at all about cryptographic money
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:25:16 PM

I myself burned on Bitconnect. As soon as he bought it, the course went sharply down. It's good that I bought a few tokens.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:44:35 PM

Bitconnect is a coin that has a name but disappears quickly. Everything was faded and very unfortunate for this incident.
Now it's just a name and very sad, hoping for other coins not to be like bitconnect.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:50:17 PM

because bitconnect is very profitable and promising in the future for profit. emerging risks must be acceptable when involved in bitconnect. patience and always be careful are the keys.
As roma

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:51:03 PM

Early adopters know they will have a bigger part than the later majority that will get fucked up.

I think most people just listen and follow and we all know the results.
This is because they promise good results, they succeed in getting people to buy because we don't do intelligence, most people don't equip themselves with the knowledge and information needed so they can make the right decisions and choices
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:51:19 PM

Most of them buy without doing research first, lack of knowledge and information needed so they can make the right decisions and choices, most people just listen and follow and we all know the results.
jamota

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:57:46 PM

As far as I know it's better to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum is the best step now.
In my opinion, people invest in Bitconnect, because they want to get rich in a day, but when the project gives too many results to become true it turns out to be fraud.
adefirman98

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:04:59 PM

maybe from the promotional effects intensified by bitconnect, seminars everywhere, promotion on social media, so people who just found out about crypto and saw the benefits offered by them were easily attracted and participated in their parts and became victims.
upyem2k

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:17:04 PM

People got involved in bitconnect because of their greed for get rich quick investment. Everyone knew it was going to crash but got involved with the hope of making some cool money before it eventually crash.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:33:44 PM

People got involved in bitconnect because of their greed for get rich quick investment. Everyone knew it was going to crash but got involved with the hope of making some cool money before it eventually crash.

the people who are involved in bitcoinnect should think long before. whether what they follow includes good things or not, because jumping is easy but the challenge is quite difficult.
GabrielBrandon

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:40:14 PM

People involved in bitcoin with the greed that it will make them rich within a very short time but the don't know it is not so easy.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:11:07 PM

It is obvious that the majority of people who have been involved in such unsustainable and obviously fraudulent business schemes have been guided solely and exclusively by their incomprehensible desire to obtain large profits in an easy and fast way, because anyone with a bit of common sense can realize the limit between the possible and the desirable, and that is why many times those who face the great losses that these businesses entail, tend to deserve their failure.

That is why we must always have a clear mind regarding the promises that are usually offered in this type of pyramid schemes, in this way, when we opt for realistic goals in our investment plans, we will avoid falling into the hands of the scammers that today are so plentiful in the crypto-universe.
alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:43:34 PM

Bitconnect looked like a pyramid scheme from early on, and it had a ton of warning signs. If you missed the fact even a ton of people on youtube told everyone that bit connect was a scam, so you didn't even need to notice it yourself.

I want to know why people got involved while knowing that it was a HORRIBLE scam from early on?
And who knew that these scammers all of us deceived? The project was very interesting and we all believed that the product will launch and the price of coins will soar.... But I figured they were caught in Thailand, right?

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:52:41 PM

This is because they promised good returns and they ardise their integrity because of small thing. Lot of people will have imbibe their hope that it is a good project not knowing they are bad project. they succeeded in getting people to buy in because we did not do our due intelligence  choices, most people only listened and followed what they heard without making more research of what the project is all about.
bsce1-1

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:14:51 PM

In my opinion, this is because they promised a excellent return, they succeeded in getting people to buy because we did now not make our proper intelligence, most people did not prefer to supply themselves the necessary information and data so they make decisions and decisions, most humans simply listen and comply with and we all recognize the result.
Rituvohra01

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:45:49 PM

In a very simple language we can say it is just a greed.If someone saw a way of making easy money then they connected. I think people who participated knew its risk factors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: