Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:02:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did people get involved in bitconnect?  (Read 2590 times)
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:58:39 PM

The simple answer is pure greed. Some saw a way to make easy money and plenty of it. Before investing potential buyers should ask themselves how someone can make such high returns yet they themselves cannot.
not everyone as you say bitcoin was created with advances in technology and development of the times and along with its development is needed an advanced economic system also possible one of them cryptocurrencies and people follow bitcoin because they follow the development of the times and technological development
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:10:21 PM

In a very simple language we can say it is just a greed.If someone saw a way of making easy money then they connected. I think people who participated knew its risk factors.
People are just too greedy, when people see the chance that they are going to make an astronomical amount of money, they seem to lose their reasoning altogether and they become victims of such things.
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:27:24 PM

In addition, something i have realized is that scams just eat us up without notice. Humans are humans and hence our dopamine effect always come inti play- i mean our emotions sometimes gets control over us and we taje initiatives we never wished we did, and that's why people are still getting scammed each day.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:47:36 PM

Maybe the reason why they get involved in bitconnect is because it has they same features in bitcoin. Maybe they find it also interesting and have a good background how it was created and who are the people behind it. There is always a reason behind each doings.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:00:13 AM

Bitconnect looked like a pyramid scheme from early on, and it had a ton of warning signs. If you missed the fact even a ton of people on youtube told everyone that bit connect was a scam, so you didn't even need to notice it yourself.

I want to know why people got involved while knowing that it was a HORRIBLE scam from early on?

Maybe its because greedy from investor. Many sign that bitconnect is a scam and pyramid scheme but they ignore it because they just want to make more profits from it.
RockerNun

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:09:28 AM

Now it's just a name and very sad, hopefully for other currencies unlike bitconnect. Because bitconnect is very profitable and promises in the future for profit. Most of them buy without doing the research first, lack the knowledge and information necessary so they can make the right decision and choice, most people just listen and follow and all of them We know the results. In my opinion, people are investing in BitConnect, because they want to get rich in a day, but when the project puts too many results to come true, it becomes fraud. People have been involved in bitconnect because of their greed to get rich quick investment.
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 03:04:51 AM

I got involved in a ponzi scheme because of the interest (ROI) it promised within a short period of time! What needed to be satisfied was my greed apitite! Yes, Mine isn't different from why people had to get themselves involved in "Bitconnect" the quest to make quick money effortlessly within a short time is what drives people into things like Bitconnect!!! Ponzis. Until My first ponzi experience I thought I was the only one who couldn't stand the fact of being broke and needed fast ways of making it big! When I realized people could part with milllions of dollars for 30%, 50% ROI in 14, 30, and 132 days, I knew I was joking all along.

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:16:25 AM

maybe the same reason why they get involved with a whole lot of other shady stuff, the greed!
it actually seems to be a strong driving force in the cryptocurrency market. people even buy bitcoin out of  greed, they want to get rich overnight, and don't get me started on altcoins and their pump and dumps.
so the same thing is true about  bitconnect and all the similar projects. people get involved with them because they think they can make money, they sometimes even close their eyes on facts because all they see is money!
Absolutely Greed is the main reason why people still become victimized by bitconnect scheming imagine how huge the promised profit with a small amount of investing?

And besides i believe this scamming becomes an eye opener for all the investors and prospective investors to always seek for good profiteering in this riskier market.so be aware and be observant
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:35:36 AM

maybe some people that bitconnect is a good project and good things, so they want to involved with bitconnect and anything else, or just people that just follow their trends or friends to involved in bitconnect without knowing what is bitconncent?

mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:48:31 AM

Bitcoin is really good for us. people get involved Bitcoin connect because Bitcoin gives lot of opportunities to trade. you can development your life,  your country using it. so most of the people believe it. most of the people want to good life. and Bitcoin gives lot of promising chance to build up good life.
zuziekatee

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:28:09 AM

Every opportunity is a banger to always make profit from it whether its a good one or a bad one. the problem with people is greed and inability to enter or quit at the right time.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:09:07 AM

They think bitconect will provide more benefits, even though bitconnect itself is a scam project because the team has fled. Initially, it did have good potential but the developers were not responsible so they ignored bitconect. A dilemma for crypto lovers.
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:17:01 AM

Everybody who uses bitcoin is profitable, they want to connect with each other, meaning they want to share their way of making money, and there can be many components of fraud. Many of the participants may be due to their curiosity or greed.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:16:44 AM

People got into bitconnect because it promised good profit in a really short time, they got into it for the same reason that people still foolishly invest in High Yield Investment Platforms known as HYIPs, they just want to make profit real fast, it was a calculated risk for some people and blind risk for most because some people were lucky and made a lot of money from that scheme although the majority lost.

J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:20:44 AM

Bitconnect looked like a pyramid scheme from early on, and it had a ton of warning signs. If you missed the fact even a ton of people on youtube told everyone that bit connect was a scam, so you didn't even need to notice it yourself.

I want to know why people got involved while knowing that it was a HORRIBLE scam from early on?

Only to does whos willing to invest without regreting can invest their money to these Pyramid and Ponzi schemes. Yes, this is an easy money however, the problem here is when will it last? So if you are willing to take a risk, then do it.

Y U MAD AT ME
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 07:35:52 AM

Quick profit is the name of the game, and you have to admit that bitconnect promised that in spades, infact it not only promised that, it delivered that promise to many people, it is unfortunate that the vast majority lost though.

Agatha-Akina

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:01:35 AM

Because people hear the promises of success, those who are not equipped with good knowledge will easily believe, and the results of how well we know. So be a lucid person before making a decision
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:25:15 AM

People are joining the Bitcoin platform so. Because Bitcoin is such a platform. In which people can earn money by working without any investment. And can meet your life's needs. Almost all people around the world will be connected to Bitcoin in the coming time.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:52:03 AM

I think most people who invested in Bitconnect are new in cryptocurrency and wants to earn huge, quickly without doing hardwork.
They don't have enough knowledge and didn't even study that this kind of hyip is a pyramid scheme, i hope people now realize how important due diligence is before investing.

Louis Jackson

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:32:20 AM

People fall into these schemes due to the heavy returns promised
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: